All Comments on 'Licking the Lotus Stamen'

by AlwaysHungry

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
A bit of culture.

I thought it would be secret but to open the petals of her flower in open court, how very arousing. Ambassador Buana, it seems you have won the favor of the court as well as  Wan'er you are a excellent practitioner of cunillingest.

AlwaysHungryAlwaysHungryover 7 years agoAuthor
That's what the historical record indicates.

According to A. Edwardes and R.E.L. Masters in "The Cradle of Erotica", there are paintings of the Empress holding open her robes while men kneel between her legs and kiss her clitoris as a mark of obeisance and respect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Poetry and no war!!!

Just loved it. The writing and the poetry are as if we are there in those days... with the Empress... and her confident... Hope we visit these lands one day... Thanks for sharing and I hope you get to win the contest.

AlwaysHungryAlwaysHungryover 7 years agoAuthor
The poetry is legit

The poems are authentic poems from that historical period, including the one by Shangguan Wan'er, who was a real person.

RollinbonesRollinbonesover 7 years ago
Thankyou

For a captivating story. I was reminded of Haruki Murakami and Gao Xingjian a little by your writing.

CyranoJCyranoJover 7 years ago
Nice to see something a little different

Thoroughly enjoyed this, and it's great to see a story in this contest with a really original theme, subject and setting. It was sexy and sumptuous and I appreciate the amount of work you put in to try make the feel authentic.

legerdemerlegerdemerover 7 years ago
Lovely!

You have succeeded marvelously - gorgeous, sweeping story, while at the same time very sexy. Good luck in the context.

AlwaysHungryAlwaysHungryover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks to all the well-wishers

Don't forget to vote!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Subtle construct of arousal

Very well written. The encounter of the ambassador with the emperess and how it built into the licking of her clit has pace and at the same time circumspection. Very arousing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous