All Comments on 'Lie Berries'

by MichelleLovesTo

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
Read this story

last night, didn’t comment, should have, unusual story, but interesting, very well developed, and a good read. If the couple had been married instead of engaged, the story would probably been released under “loving wives”. It would have received at least ten to twenty comments by now, and I apologize for at first passing over the comment section. The story deserves some phrase, which actually goes to the author.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
good

interesting story

rpsuchrpsuchover 18 years ago
outstanding

I love a story that makes me feel so ambivalent. Well-written, intelligent, literate and edited, all praised in a sentence fragment. I'm glad I stumbled upon it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
So Sad

Yes, well developed and well written.

A sad story about a girl mentally unable to protect herself. Earily years, childhood years, can have more of an affect on a person when they become an adult than a lot of people realize. I actually felt sorry for her. Years ago, I knew a girl somewhat like Alyssa. People she thought were trusted friends took advantage of her too.

Jeff was the true bad guy in this story. He went out of his way to destroy her. All the Mayor was interested in was an occasional hour or two in the bedroom.

If someone would do to my woman what the Mayor did to her, I would go after him. He's the one who would feel my wrath. If he would have left her alone, she might have remained true. I would probably leave the girl but I wouldn't destroy her.

MichelleLovesToMichelleLovesToover 18 years agoAuthor
Yes, Lyssy was The Victim. (Writer Response.)

I think that, while her actions were wrong, based on her past they were also understandable. Jeff should have just walked away, but like a lot of people who are hurt, had to Get Even. And then go beyond what anyone would call "fair."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
No hero

This man was a monster. In a way worse than a rapist. Hateful man, no hero material. There is no way to understand his need for degradation or revenge. He should have just walked away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A very interesting concept

Well written but the *'s were driving me nuts. I almost gave up reading it after the first twenty of them or so. It's just not necessary to prove a point to use something like that. Otherwise, I enjoyed your work and look forward to reading more.

archibaelarchibaelover 17 years ago
Dark and evil, yet I could not look away

Anyone who's ever discovered their mate's infidelity can see where Jeff is coming from... that's not to say you approve, but you can see how his need for vengeance takes him to a Wrong Place, and how he eventually can't stop himself-- even when he knows how far he has fallen.

Disturbing to read and enjoy, but too well-written not to.

Nicholls9Nicholls9over 16 years ago
Punch-to-the-gut

A very powerful story. I typically read the first dozen paragraphs of a story before jumping to the end. However, I was riveted to every word in this tale. I could not stop reading until it was over. Bravo!

C_frommnC_frommnabout 14 years ago
O.K.

Now how about the Mayor?

Does'nt he pay for being the Asshole who took Alyssa away to Begin with the Cameras. You would think Blackmail would be Involved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What?

All I wanted was to get off. And you just wrote the saddest story I've ever read. So bitter-sweet. Personally, I'm a lesbian who gets off on straight-humiliation stories. So this one was.... Oh god, that was brutal. Romantic and horrible.

Well, I'm going to sleep. There's nothing that's going to get that out of my head tonight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

At great story. I was sympathetic to both of the main characters in the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This has to be one of the best stories I've read on this site in a long time. It kept it interesting and didnt go into complete over the top details. 10/10

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
No no story

The worst kind of bad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous