Lie Berries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina softly stroked Lyssy's hair for a moment, then allowed her fingers to slide through the thick, silken mane. The next time her hand was buried there, it held on. She pulled her head up and made Lyssy look at her. Their eyes met for a moment and Lyssy, with what little freedom she had, gave a brief nod. I do believe I heard her whisper a "Yes," but it was unnecessary.

The tough woman reached behind Lyssy, unsnapping her bra. Lyssy gave a gentle shrug which allowed the straps to fall off her shoulders. The bra fell to the ground. From my angle I could only see her back, but I knew exactly what Gina was viewing: near-perfection. Pale skin which gave way to a delicate pink you only see on truly light-skinned women. Nipples like the erasers on a No. 2 pencil - only slightly smaller than the nubs pressing against Gina's top.

Gina reached out to touch the firm globes, cupping them gently and then more roughly when Lyssy arched her back to push them further into her lover's hands. I could feel the rising heat from both women. I knew there would be no more offers to let Lyssy leave.

"Take off the rest of your clothes," rasped Gina.

Lyssy stood up on shaky legs and complied. She kicked off her shoes and put her left and then right leg on the bed, in their turn – unsnapping garters, removing stockings, and revealing more tantalizing flesh. Soon she was nude, completely exposed.

"Spin around," said Gina. I saw her eyes widen at one point, and I could only smile. Man or woman, you had to love those little dimples right above her perfect ass.

Lyssy sank back down to her knees, running her hands up Gina's jean-clad legs and then underneath the white shirt to cup the small, firm breasts of the female biker. Then she slid up on the bed and purred, "You're so sexy, Gina. I just want you so much." She ran her hands along Gina's arms, "Are you as strong as you look?"

As if in answer, Gina grabbed her, flipped her, and forced her down into the mattress. Lyssy gave a yip which was both surprised and delighted. She gave a delighted purr as Gina fell across her, kissing her roughly and pressing her further into the bed.

She caressed Gina's back, sliding her hands beneath the thin shirt, fingers splayed as she felt the play of muscle. Then her hands slipped down to cup Gina's ass through her Levis. I just enjoyed the view of the increasingly-more-intertwined tangle of their bodies.

Gina, never stopping the kissing (which had to be bruising), reached around and grabbed Lyssy's hands, placing them above both of their heads on the bed. Lyssy accepted this effort to immobilize her, but after a few minutes brought a leg up around Gina's ass in order to press closer, causing the biker-girl to grind into her exposed womanhood. Lyssy gave a ragged moan which could only be interpreted as Gina's crotch scoring a direct hit.

The slightly darker-haired woman pulled away in order to slip out of her own clothes. Lyssy was rapt. A less confident man might be a little insulted that both of them had really seemed to forget my presence. Hell, I didn't blame them. Of all the places I wanted to look, not one of them involved me finding a mirror.

When Gina's gaze drifted down Lyssy's body, the pale blonde spread her legs wider, exposing herself more. Gina reached down and thrust multiple fingers into Lyssy without warning. It was a tribute to Lyssy's arousal level that it was clearly a pleasant surprise, causing her to let out a ragged, "Oh!"

Gina took her now-coated fingers and rubbed her nipples with them. "Lick it off," she ordered, and then tasted her own fingers. Lyssy eagerly rose up and began to suckle each nipple in turn. Gina grabbed the back of her head, pulling her closer and, undoubtedly, spreading the fragrance to her lover's hair.

Lyssy reached down and stroked between Gina's lean thighs. And then she pulled back, looked Gina in the eye, and began to delicately lick her own fingers.

"Damn, are you sure you've never done this before?" Gina rasped.

Lyssy merely giggled. "I wish. Would you like me to lick your pussy, Gina?"

"Don't play with me, Lyssy. Don't think your acting submissive will fool me into playing *your* little bitch, instead. I'm not stupid."

Lyssy shook her head. "I wasn't trying that? I'll do whatever you ask? I promise."

"Okay. I want to watch you get yourself off. Show me exactly what you do."

Lyssy moved back to lean against the headboard, spreading her legs wide. She took a couple of deep breaths which were meant to calm her, but which were also fun to watch - trust me. Then she gave a slight nod and began to touch herself, beginning at her throat, moving down to her tits, and then down to her ribcage. Lyssy has this surprisingly sensitive ribcage which almost serves as an extra erogenous zone. Her hand hesitated for a moment at her belly, then slipped down between her legs, probing her own heat and wetness.

After only a few minutes, Lyssy was taking ragged intakes of air, her breathing shallow. Her eyelids were fluttering, and occasionally her tongue would flit across her parted lips, moistening them. Her pale skin became flushed with the heightened color spreading down to her breasts.

She mouthed something which I knew to be, "So good," only because I'd heard it whispered in my ears many times before. Her hips began to lift off the mattress as the speed of her fingers increased. Her other hand reached up to run through her hair, pressing it back from her face. And then she came, moaning the word *Oh* four times – each time more drawn out than the one before, the last not time much louder than a sigh. Then her body went limp.

Several seconds later, she tentatively opened her eyes, blushing furiously as she was greeted with Gina's silent perusal. She still didn't look at me, but I could sense her awareness of my presence.

"Lyssy?" Gina asked at long last.

"Yes, Gina?"

"Now you can lick my pussy."

"Thank you, Gina. Thank you!"

***

On the way home, as the sun began to rise, she spoke to me for the first time in hours. "I'd rather be in...in...what's that place between heaven and hell where you burn off your sins?" she asked when her memory failed her.

"Purgatory," I replied, knowing I'd taken the word from her weeks before.

"I'd rather be there for a hundred years than be without you for a day - I'd rather lose me than lose you."

"I know." I really did know. There was no denying she was proving it day by day. A better man would have forgiven her at that moment. I was not a better man, anymore - I was not even the best version of *me.*

If I brought Alyssa back, then I'd have to leave. She as much as told me she understood that. She said it best when she told Gina that she wasn't as smart as she used to be, but she wasn't dumb yet, either. I would have to absolve her of all of her sins in order to bring her back, but who would absolve me?

If I forgive her, I'll lose her all at once and forever. Every once in a while, I still see bits of Alyssa, and that's worth it all. When I'm done - when it's time to go - I'll bring her back.

When I let her go, she'll go to Gina. I do believe they love each other now. Gina at her meanest is better to her than I am at my kindest. They could probably be happy together. Maybe I'll even allow her to go to Gina whole. Maybe I would give her the gift she can't give me - pure hatred with no love to fan the flames.

But not yet.

Perhaps you'd like to make Lyssy's acquaintance a little better? I can wake her up if you'd like. The poor thing is frantic - she's spent all her money on lingerie yet again, and needs to come up with the rent money.

The End.

*

Feedback Welcome