All Comments on 'Life After Divorce'

by Clohi

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Typical slut whore

she was not prepared to do it when married but soon found out it was fun when divorced - two faced bitches like her are the pits.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Poor Attempt at a Revenge Story

Is that really the best you can come up with? Nigel....seriously?

Get over your anger and write something worthwhile, instead of attempting to bash the ex out of frustration.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good work

Nice, think you did a good job. Sad when others bash because they know they arent half as talented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I've been there

I loved your story. I went through something like it after I got divorced. Isn't it funny how jealous ex husbands get. serve them right too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I attended the 50th birthday party,my ex husband was there too. I watched him,yep as always trying to pick up women, and yet my pussy tingled. So I went over to him, small talk, then I whispered in his ear that the woman he had been talking too was the town slut and that I had heard she was going to do a thing for a few of the boys after the party,room 23,which of course was my room. I went up to my room, left the door unlocked, and with my dress pulled over my head waited on all fours in the dark on the bed. I heard the door open, my exs voice, in here boys. I froze, I told you,,i heard the zippers, whos first,i heard my ex,well me I guess and he moved behind me and his familiar cock slid into my wet pussy, fucking me,that familiar feeling,then my orgasm,trying to keep it quiet as he filled me. I heard geez,she loves it,my ex pulled out, to be replaced by another cock,i pushed back,thats it as he slid into me,fucking me until he too filled me. Then I heard,shit, look at the size of that, the head against my pussy,then I felt it, my pussy stretched, opened as he kept sliding into me, I orgasmed,he kept pushing and something inside me gripped the head of his cock,he knew because he just kept pushing back and forward,my orgasms continuous, then I felt my insides blasted,before he finally pulled out. I heard wow,her pussy is still open,my exs voice, lets see and I felt his fingers 3, 4 5 enter me, then close into a fist,i couldn't move,then he moved it in sharp jabbing movements and I orgasmed again.He pulled out,i heard him say,wow if my ex had been like this I would never have left her as they moved back out of the room. I saw him next morning,at the breakfast and as I walked past I stopped and said have a good sleep,yeh,just went to bed early,what about you and I said I had a few guys around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not much

She turned into a slut. He's well shod of her. Typical stupid woman.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
HOT STUFF!

Didn't need Scott watching to make this story hot.I wonder though,does she have to turn into a slut right away?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I don’t get it. Who cares,

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lucky he left

her, it was just a matter of time that she would turn into a cheating whore that this story demonstrated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good five star tale. The hubby deserved what he got. She went full slut super fast, but it is a story on a site dedicated to erotica.

It was short so we'll add a bit;

V1: He realizes what he's lost but it's too late. He never connects with anyone like he did with his exwife and dies of loneliness. She discovers she is a natural and alternates between being a sex surrogate and an escort. She never finds love but retires well off.

V2: Nigel and Sean are state side acquisition specialists for international human trafficking ring. Looking younger she lives pretty well at first. As she ages she is past down to less discerning owners who don't waste resources on property. He realizes the error of his ways and finds a nice woman and starts a family. He did still love his exwife and is saddened when she shows up in more and more degrading porn.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

If she would have opened up like that when they were still married, the husband wouldn't gone off looking for more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous