Life after the Lottery Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drmac100
drmac100
1,235 Followers

Lieke continued to coach them for about 15 minutes; Dawn had sat down with me to watch. Lieke kept telling them they couldn't laugh and giggle while they danced.

"Take off your shirts!" Lieke yelled at them.

Amy and Sam pulled off their wet shirts and continued to dance. Lieke sprayed them down with cold water again. I looked over at Lieke while she stood with her hand on her hips and looked at Amy and Sam.

"Problem?" I asked Lieke.

"Nothing I can't fix," she said while she watched. "Let's go back inside."

Lieke had Amy and Sam dry off and then put on another of their skimpy bikinis.

"I want to see the two of you dance together and try and seduce each other."

We watched Amy and Sam dancing together as they rubbed their hands and bodies together. I thought they were doing a good job when Lieke broke them up.

"I know you two are sisters, but you have to look like you are trying to seduce each other, trying to turn the other one on."

"You two can do that," Dawn told them.

Amy and Sam started dancing again while Lieke and Dawn coached them. Dawn walked them through some of the things her and Jill did on stage. The two of them finally got the idea and really started putting on a show for a while. Lieke was standing with her hands on her hips watching again. Sam would giggle every couple of minutes, Lieke kept telling them they couldn't giggle or laugh while they touched each other or they would be out of the contest. They finally seemed to be getting it while we watched.

"It needs some work," Lieke said after she turned the stereo off. "We can practice tomorrow."

Amy and Sam were laughing and cutting up while Lieke looked at them. Amy looked at Lieke as she watched her and Sam.

"What?" Amy asked Lieke.

"You two look good together but there are several things we need to do for you to win."

"Like what?" Amy questioned.

"We have to get you some better clothes for the contest."

"We can go shopping in the morning," Dawn said.

"Hmmmm," came from Lieke. "I better fix everyone something to eat; you two will probably want to go to bed early. I know it has been a long day for you."

Lieke fixed dinner for us while we all talked more about what we had been doing while we were there and what Amy and Sam wanted to do. They kept bugging me about what I had planned for Monday. It was about 7:00 when we finished eating, I could tell Amy and Sam were getting tired.

"Why don't you two go take a long hot shower and go to bed, I know the time difference is catching up to you," Dawn told them.

"I'm okay," Sam said.

"Go on to bed, you will be waking up about 4:00 because of the time difference. When you wake up early come downstairs and go down to the beach and watch the sun come up it's beautiful."

"Okay," Amy said. "I am getting tired."

"Get plenty of sleep, tomorrow will be a long day and we will be out late," I told them.

Amy and Sam got up and came over and gave Dawn and me a kiss before heading to their bedrooms.

"I'll show you two were everything is," Lieke said as she followed them.

Dawn and I went out to the big hammock in the garden and snuggled up together.

"You didn't mind Lieke fucking me today did you?" I asked.

"No, I thought it was pretty bold of her though."

"I did too; I hope she continues to have fun while we are here."

"I bet you do," Dawn said as she pulled closer to me.

We had been in the hammock about an hour when Dawn noticed Lieke was not back.

"I wonder where she is?" Dawn asked me.

"Probably cleaning up the kitchen from dinner."

"I want some wine, let's go help her," Dawn said as she carefully rolled out of the hammock.

When we got inside Lieke was not there and she hadn't been cleaning up the kitchen.

"Is she still with Amy and Sam?" Dawn asked.

"Maybe the three of them are having some fun," I told her.

"I don't think Lieke is ready to have fun with Sam and Amy yet."

About that time Lieke came into the room giggling and laughing with a big smile on her face.

"What's going on," Dawn asked.

"Those two are crazy; they wanted to know more about the contest. We have been talking and making plans for the last hour."

"Did you get everything worked out?" I asked.

"Oh yes, we are going to have some fun."

"Good, I want them to enjoy it," Dawn said.

"I think they will," Lieke said with a giggle.

"Did they finally go to bed?" I asked.

"They were taking a hot shower together when I left. They are pretty close for sisters."

"They are real close," I told Lieke.

"I need to make a couple of phone calls and then I will clean up the kitchen."

Lieke picked up the cordless phone and walked back down the hall while she called someone. Dawn and I started cleaning up the kitchen so Lieke wouldn't have so much work to do. When Lieke returned several minutes later she was laughing and giggling again.

"I'll finish this, why don't you to go down to the beach."

"Sounds like a good idea, join us when you are finished," Dawn told her.

Dawn and I had been down on the beach for more than an hour when Lieke came walking up carrying a bottle of wine and three glasses. She sat down beside us and poured us a glass.

"Can I ask you two something?"

"Sure," Dawn said.

"How many times a day do you two have sex?"

Dawn laughed.

"Usually several, James and I have a very active sex life."

"I didn't think men could go but once a day."

"Most men can't or won't, James is very special," Dawn told her.

"I hope I meet someone like you someday."

"Lieke you are special too, you keep looking until you find what you want," Dawn told her. "You want to fuck again?"

"But you two just finished?"

"If you want to fuck I am sure James can please you."

"Maybe next time," Lieke said with a big smile.

The three of us sat and watched the waves and finished off the bottle of wine before the wind picked up and we went back inside.

"Do you want to sleep with us tonight?" Dawn asked Lieke.

"You two go ahead, I need to get up early, I don't want to disturb you."

"Okay, next time maybe, okay?" Dawn said to her.

Dawn and I went up to the master bedroom and went outside and sat in the hot tub for about an hour before we went to bed.

Dawn and I got up about 7:30 in the morning and went downstairs; I picked up a note on the table.

'There is a big bowl of fruit in the fridge, we went shopping early so we could get ready, be back by lunch -- Lieke'

"They have gone shopping, she said they will be back by lunch," I told Dawn.

"I knew they would be up early," Dawn said.

We found the bowl of fruit and had breakfast then went down to the beach. We played in the ocean and walked down the beach for a long way before returning to the house. Dawn was out of her bikini as soon as we got to the pool. She laid down on a big lounger in the shade.

"Come and make love to me," Dawn said as she reached out for me.

We hadn't had the house to ourselves since we had been there. Dawn pulled my shorts down while I stood next to her. She pulled me down and kissed me passionately. We made love outside in the breeze for over an hour. Dawn wanted attention from me so I gave her all that she wanted. After we had rested awhile we got up and showered in the outside shower. Dawn and I were in the sun when we heard the girls come in the house giggling and laughing.

We heard Amy shout, "We are back!"

Dawn and I got up to go see what they were laughing about. Amy and Sam both had on a long over sized t-shirt with Hawaii printed on the front.

"Like our shirts?" Amy asked. "Lieke made us buy them so we could cover up from the sun."

"Did you get everything you needed?" Dawn asked.

"Oh yes, we found lots of nice things, thanks!" Sam said.

"Did you go to the place we went and get some silk clothes?" Dawn asked.

"We went there and some other places," Sam giggled.

"Where else did you go?" I asked.

"Can't tell, it's a surprise," Sam said.

"We need to go put our stuff up," Amy said as she pulled Sam with her.

Lieke followed them carrying more of their bags of goodies.

"I wonder what they are up to?" Dawn asked me.

"I don't know but they seem to be having fun."

Lieke came back shortly.

"I hope you don't mind we went shopping without you," Lieke said.

"No, we had a good time while you were gone," Dawn told her.

"I hope you don't mind, I invited my cousin over after lunch to help Amy and Sam work on their moves."

"Is your cousin a dancer?" I asked.

"No, a stripper," Lieke replied as she walked to the kitchen. "She is going to show them some moves for tonight."

"That should be interesting," I said.

"Did they enjoy the shopping trip?" Dawn asked.

"Yes they did, they got some nice stuff."

Dawn and I put on a robe expecting Lieke's cousin. Lieke had been working on lunch about half an hour when Sam and Amy appeared. The two of them were wearing tiny white tight shorts. They looked like something you saw the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders wearing, but smaller with their ass cheeks hanging out. The both had on gorgeous silk tops that only came down to their stomach.

"You two look hot!" I said.

"Thank you," they said together.

"Here is your credit card. It was okay for me to charge our clothes wasn't it?" Amy asked.

"Of course," I told her. "Keep it in case you need something."

Sam walked up to me and grabbed my neck like she does and pulled me down to give me a long kiss.

"I still have to show you how much I appreciate this," she whispered in my ear before letting go of me.

"I hear that Lieke has some help coming to teach you two some new moves," I said to them.

The two of them giggled again.

"Yes, this is going to be fun," Amy said.

We were eating lunch when the doorbell rang, Lieke went to the door. I was looking when she came into the kitchen with a gorgeous Hawaiian girl that looked to be in her mid 20's. She was about 5'6" and had an impressive set of tits being held up with a halter top.

"This is my cousin Lanna," Lieke said as she introduced her.

We all introduced ourselves and said hi.

"I hear that you won the contest last week Dawn," Lanna said. "I'm impressed."

"You think you can teach these two enough to win tonight?" Dawn asked.

"I am sure going to try, from what I hear they are pretty good already."

"Yes they are," I told her.

"The local guys will love your red hair; we don't see many natural redheads around her."

"That is what I told them," Lieke said.

"So what is the secret to winning the wet t-shirt contest?" Amy asked.

"Just remember the most important thing, you are not up there trying to show off, you are up there to seduce every guy in the audience. You find some guy and look him in the eye and act like you want him so bad you can't stand it. Every few minutes find another guy and make eye contact with him and keep doing that. That is how strippers do it."

Sam giggled again.

"And no laughing you two, you have to be serious and exude sex to the audience."

Sam stopped laughing and listened as Lanna told them some more tricks. Lanna had an impressive set of tits but it was obvious she had some help getting them. She got Amy and Sam up and in the den while Lieke turned the stereo on. Dawn and I went and sat to watch them.

Lanna was hot and she was teaching Amy and Sam some really hot moves. She started telling them about coming on to the guys in the audience. She started dancing and working her way toward me. She danced and rubbed herself as she stood in front of me using every seductive move and look she had. It was obvious it was working because my cock had gotten hard and was making a big tent under my robe.

"Now you do it," Lanna instructed Sam and Amy.

The two of them danced their way over to me and made eye contact and put on a good show using what Lanna had been teaching them. My cock stayed hard as the two of them danced and seduced me with their motions.

"Very good!" Lanna said. "Now I want to show you some more."

Lanna spent the next 30 minutes showing Amy and Sam how to dance and wiggle down so they were sitting on their heels spreading their legs and then worked their way back up.

"Do you two wear high heels?"

"Yes."

"Can you dance in them?" Lanna asked.

"Yes we can, Lieke had us buy some this morning," Amy replied.

"Go and get them."

Amy and Sam ran from the room and up the stairs.

"Can they wear heels in the competition?" I asked Lieke.

"They can wear whatever they want; nobody wears heels often because they don't know how to dance in them. I should have worn mine, maybe I would have beaten Dawn," Lieke said with a smile toward Dawn.

"I don't know if the two of them can dance in them either," Dawn said.

"I'll have them dancing perfect in no time," Lanna said.

Amy and Sam returned carrying red stilettos with very high heels.

"Are you two sure you can wear those?" Dawn asked.

"Yes we can," Amy said as her and Sam sat down and put them on.

When they stood the shoes really made their legs look good and they looked hot in the high heels. Lanna took them through their dance moves and had them work their way down and back up several times. I was impressed to see them pull it off. I had seen Amy wearing her stilettos several times when we went out and we had had sex once while she wore them but I didn't know she could dance in them. Lanna kept working with them for another hour.

Amy and Sam finished practicing and Lieke, Dawn and I applauded for them.

"That's hard work," Amy said as she sat down next to me. "But it appears to be paying off."

Amy reached over and grabbed my cock through my robe.

Lanna said, "That is what you are supposed to do, give every man in the crowd a hard-on."

All the girls laughed.

"Are you two going to dance with your t-shirts cut off like Dawn did? That seemed to be a big hit," I asked.

"No, we have other plans; everyone will have heard about Dawn and her tear away t-shirt. They will all be doing that. We are going to do something different," Lieke said.

"What?" I asked.

"It's a surprise," Amy said with a big grin.

"Are you two going to work on your other dance?" I asked hoping to get to see them together.

"Yes, but we need to rest and have a beer first," Amy said.

Lieke hurried off to the kitchen and came back with beers for everyone. Lanna sat down in a chair across from me and asked me about where we were from. I was talking to her when I saw Lieke whisper in Dawn's ear. I watched as the two of them got up and went over to where my wallet was. I saw Dawn take some money out and give it to Lieke. It was about 2:30 when we finished our beers.

"Let's see the rest of the show!" I said.

"You two stay here, we are going to practice in the game room," Lieke said.

"You two are not still embarrassed are you?" I asked Sam and Amy.

They looked at each other and giggled.

"Far from it," Amy said.

"Then why can't we watch?" I asked.

"Lanna is going to choreograph something to take advantage of their assets," Lieke said with a smile and to Amy and Sam giggling again.

"We want to surprise you," Sam said.

"Okay you two go have fun." Dawn said.

We watched the four of them disappear down the hall. After about an hour we heard the music come on loud.

"I wish I knew what they were up to," I told Dawn.

"Oh let them have fun."

The music continued until about 4:30 before we heard it stop.

"It's getting late, I hope they are finished," Dawn said as she looked down the hall.

We heard a lot of giggling and laughing as we watched Amy and Sam run down the hall and up the stairs. Lanna and Lieke came back in the room laughing also.

"Are they ready to win?" I asked.

"If they pull it off it will be a walk off," Lieke said. "I need to fix something to eat before we go."

"Lanna, thanks for the help, I am sure they had fun," I told her.

"For a couple of sisters those two are wild!" Lanna said. "It should be a good show."

"Would you like to come with us?" Dawn asked.

"I better not, if they see me with you they will know I have been working with them. I better be going, I have to work tonight."

"Thanks again," Dawn said as Lanna and Lieke headed toward the door.

"Were you giving Lieke money for Lanna earlier?" I asked Dawn.

"Yes, she was worth it if the two of them have fun tonight."

"Lanna said thanks," Lieke said as she came back in.

"Do you think the two of them can win?" I asked Lieke.

"Oh god yes, with help from Lanna and a little cheating they are going to run away with it."

"What do you mean cheating?" Dawn asked.

"Not really cheating, just some tricks that strippers use, Lanna helped us out."

"I guess you know what you are doing." Dawn said with a laugh.

Dawn and I went upstairs to get dressed, when we walked by the room Amy was staying in we heard more giggling and laughing.

"It sounds like they are having fun," Dawn said.

We went to our room to put some clothes on. I was slipping on a pair of shorts and one of the Hawaiian silk shirts when I saw Dawn pulling up her extremely short pair of cut-off blue jean shorts she wore around the house.

"At least put on some panties."

"Why?" Was all I got as she buttoned them.

She then put on the black metallic bikini top that I had bought her; she adjusted it so that her nipples were covered. Then Dawn put on the cut-off t-shirt she had worn during the contest.

"You are wearing that?"

"Lieke said if I did, everyone that was there last week would remember me and it would help Amy and Sam."

"Okay."

When we headed back down the hall we could still hear Amy and Sam giggling. Dawn knocked on the door and told them to hurry up.

Lieke had finished putting together a light dinner while we were upstairs. About 5:30 she said she better go check on Amy and Sam. She was gone for about 10 minutes before she returned carrying a small bag.

"They will be right down."

Lieke was setting the food on the table when Amy and Sam appeared. Amy was wearing a loose white kimono that stopped at the top of her thighs. Sam was wearing an emerald green one that looked the same. Both of them were carrying a bag. I was shocked that Sam had on no makeup and had all her hair pulled back in a ponytail. With her freckles from the sun she looked like maybe sixteen.

"You will never get in the place," I said.

"Yes I will," Sam said with a smile.

"Is that what you are wearing tonight?" Dawn asked.

"Yes, do you like?" Amy asked.

"What do you have on under, may I ask?" Dawn said.

Amy pulled the bottom of the kimono open to reveal the tiny white shorts she had on earlier.

"We have our shorts on."

"Do you have a top on?" Dawn asked.

"Yes, but you can't see it," Sam said giggling.

"Lieke, you are not going to get them arrested are you?" I asked.

The three of them started laughing as they sat down to eat.

"No, they just want to surprise you and we don't want the other women to see what they are wearing."

"Okay then. What's in the bags?" Dawn asked.

"A change of clothes so we don't have to wear wet clothes all night," Amy said.

"That sounds like a good idea, I was wet all night," Dawn said.

We sat and ate; Sam and Amy kept giggling and laughing.

"You two better lose the giggles before you get there," Dawn told them.

"Nothing but professional when we get on stage," Sam tried with a serious face and then started giggling again.

"Lieke, was the ponytail your idea?" I asked.

"Yes, I want her to look as young as possible. There will be a bunch of college guys there and they will like her look and so will the local guys."

"I hope we can get her in," I said.

"Just make sure you take all of her ID's."

The limo driver knocked on the door about 7:00, we gathered up everything and went out and climbed in the limo. As we drove off the limo driver looked back in the mirror.

drmac100
drmac100
1,235 Followers
123456...8