Life after the Lottery Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drmac100
drmac100
1,236 Followers

"Go ahead Keith."

Keith stuck one then two fingers in Katrina's pussy and worked them around then drew them out and put them next to Katrina's asshole and slowly pushed. Katrina moaned loud for him.

"Oh god yes Keith, that's it!"

Keith slowly worked his fingers in and out of Katrina as she talked to him.

"Lick my asshole Keith."

Keith hesitated and but finally removed is fingers from Katrina's ass as he leaned forward and slowly began licking her asshole. Katrina encouraged him on as he got more into it. I looked at Michelle and she was fingering her pussy hard as she watched.

"Oh thank you Keith, now let James fuck me in the ass...unless you want to."

Katrina had snuck up on Keith and had him where she wanted him. Keith had stopped licking her asshole and was now gazing at it.

"Keith, have you changed your mind?" Katrina asked.

Keith had the hots for Katrina so bad and she hadn't let him fuck her yet, I knew Keith would break.

"Keith, do you want to fuck me in the ass?"

"Oh god yes!!"

"What about Elizabeth?"

Keith hesitated too long.

"Okay James, you get to do me."

"I'll ask her!!"

"Keith, I want you to tell her you want to watch James fuck her. Tell her you really enjoyed it before."

"Okay!"

"James and I are going to sit with you two tomorrow at lunch and wait for you to tell her how bad you want to watch!"

"Okay!"

"Good, James why don't you teach Michelle how much she would really enjoy having her asshole tongued will Keith fucks me in the ass."

Michelle was already sitting up near Katrina's head, she had been watching her finger her pussy. Michelle watched me nervously as I stood and walked over to her.

"Michelle, you will really enjoy this," Katrina said.

"I don't know!"

"James, let her sit on your face."

I lay down in front of Michelle with my head near her lap, Katrina told her to straddle my face with her head facing my feet. Michelle slowly got to her knees and moved over my mouth, I lifted her and moved her down so I could get my arms up. I stuck my tongue out and licked her pussy.

"Oh god!"

I really wanted to watch Keith fuck Katrina in the ass but this was just as good. I kept licking Michelle's pussy until she finally lowered her weight down on me so I could drive my tongue up in her pussy.

"Keith, I'm waiting."

I heard Katrina moan as Keith slipped his cock in her ass. I couldn't see her but I knew Keith was working his cock in and out of her from her moans. I concentrated on Michelle's pussy even though I could her Katrina the whole time. I tongued Michelle's pussy and clit until I had her at the brink of an orgasm then pulled her forward and licked her asshole.

"Oh my god!!" I heard Michelle scream. "That's so nasty!"

Michelle pulled up a little but I pulled her back down and began pushing my tongue in her ass. She kept saying 'oh my god' over and over. She was still near the edge of her orgasm so I kept working my tongue in her ass. It only took a few minutes and she screamed and shoved her ass down on my mouth as she shook and jerked from a huge orgasm. I pulled her down hard and worked my tongue deeper in her ass until she started screaming and trying to pull away.

"Oh yes Keith, fuck my ass harder!!" I heard Katrina screaming.

Michelle collapsed down onto my stomach from her intense orgasm. I pulled her back so I could lick her pussy. While she was moaning I took my finger and placed it at her asshole and slowly pushed.

"Oh James no!"

I stuck my tongue on her clit and licked until she started jerking again then eased my index finger into her ass slowly. Michelle was tensing up but the more I licked her clit the more relaxed she got until I had my finger all the way in her. She had begun moaning now. I slowly worked my finger in and out of her ass, whenever she would tense up I would start licking her pussy again.

Michelle moaned a couple of times then I felt her grab my cock and slide her mouth down over it. I knew she liked being in a 69 but this was going to be different for her. Michelle's pussy was dripping wet as I tongued her more. Her ass was relaxing so I pulled my index finger out and placed two fingers next to her slick asshole and began pushing, Michelle moaned loud and starting working her mouth up and down my cock faster as I eased into her. I pulled her back and tongued her clit while I pushed my two fingers all the way in.

"Oh yes Keith, harder!" Katrina screamed.

I began working my fingers in and out of Michelle harder, probably too hard. Listening to Katrina screaming and looking at Michelle's ass in the dim light was turning me on too much. Michelle would deep throat me every time I pushed my fingers in her ass until we got a good pace going. I had her asshole pried open good when I pulled my fingers out and pulled her back and drove my tongue deep I her ass.

"Oh my god!!" Came from Michelle when she took her mouth off my cock. "That feels so good!!"

Michelle placed her mouth back on my cock and jammed her mouth down to my groin and began jerking as I felt juices running out of her pussy and down my neck. Michelle was screaming with my cock in her mouth until she pulled her ass away, she couldn't take anymore. I thrust up into her mouth a few times then exploded down her throat.

"Oh yes, I'm coming!!" I heard Katrina scream.

I licked Michelle's asshole again and she shot up off me.

"No more, I can't take anymore!!" Michelle screamed as she rolled off me.

I looked over at Katrina about the time she started screaming for Keith to come in her ass. I looked at Keith and he was thrusting in and out of Katrina hard. Keith groaned loudly.

"Oh god yes, fill my ass with your cum!!" Katrina screamed.

Keith was grunting and groaning as he pumped cum into Katrina.

"Oh god yes Keith that was great!!" Katrina screamed.

I looked at Keith and he was still thrusting in and out of Katrina after he filled her ass with cum.

"Oh god Keith!!" Katrina screamed and looked at me. "Your cock is still hard!!"

Keith was turned on more than Katrina had anticipated, he had already dumped a load in Katrina and was still hard. Now he was thrusting in and out of her like mad. Sweat was running off his face as he continued to drive in and out of Katrina.

"Katrina!" I said to get her attention.

Katrina looked up at me with her mouth hanging open.

"Are you getting what you wanted?"

Katrina looked at me with a dazed look in her eyes. I pulled Michelle next to me and we sat and watched Keith pound Katrina's ass for the next 15 minutes until he came again. Keith was spent, completely exhausted when he collapsed on top of Katrina, forcing her down. She was moaning repeatedly while she lay on her stomach with Keith on top of her. Keith got up enough strength to roll off Katrina.

"Oh god Katrina that was wonderful!" Keith said.

Katrina was too spent to say anything. She finally rolled over on her back, when she looked over at me I looked at her and laughed a little.

"Katrina that looked like a great fuck!"

"Oh god it was! Keith that was great!"

I had fucked Katrina once for an extremely long time in the ass until she was exhausted like she was now. After it, she asked me to never do it again.

"I'm ready for some sleep," Katrina said.

"Me too," Came from Michelle.

I let Katrina stay where she was with Keith while I spooned up behind Michelle. She grabbed my arm and pulled it around her and held it tight. I watched as Keith rolled to Katrina and laid his arm across her chest. Keith had wanted Katrina and he had gotten more than he could have hoped for.

+++++

I managed to program my brain to wake up when the sun came up. I was watching the sky lighten up when Katrina stirred, she lifted her head up to look around and saw me watching her.

"You owe me a fuck," she said quietly.

"You owe him a fuck."

"James, I haven't had you yet."

"Later, this afternoon, okay."

"You better make it a good one."

"Maybe Joe and I can do you at the same time."

"I don't think so, not after last night."

"Pay back is a bitch," I told her. "You still expect him to ask Elizabeth to let me fuck her again in front of everyone?"

"I expect him to tell her!"

Katrina woke Michelle up.

"Good morning James, I feel your cock pressing against me, do you want to fuck?"

"Will you get on top and get yourself good and wet?"

Michelle pushed me over on my back and got up and straddled my hips. Michelle had a smaller body but she wasn't short, she had nice hips and nice breasts and I always found her very cute and pretty. The next opportunity I got I wanted to take her and Lisa together while their husbands Michael and Jeff did Dawn. I made a mental note to invite them all over one weekend.

Michelle had her hands on my shoulders and was sliding her clit against my cock as she slide up and down.

"I want to watch you finger your pussy for me."

Michelle pushed herself up so she was sitting on my hips and reached down and began working her fingers in and out of her pussy while I watched. She looked good as the light in the tent grew. Katrina and Keith were talking, she wanted to ride him but had worked her pussy up to his mouth for him to get her wet. I watched Michelle as she began rubbing her clit real hard, a few minutes later she was coming and her juices were running onto my cock.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Let me do it."

"You take your time."

Michelle moved around and got up on her knees and reached between her legs and grabbed my cock, which was slippery with her juices. She worked the tip between her pussy lips until she had it started. She held my cock as she pushed herself down slowly. After she got several inches inside her, she released her grip and slowly worked her pussy up and down.

"Oh god!!" I heard Katrina moan.

I looked over and saw her grinding into Keith's mouth as she came. Katrina lifted herself up and worked her way down to sit on Keith's hips. I watched as she placed Keith's cock at the opening of her pussy and plunged herself down all the way on Keith.

"Oh god!!" Came from Keith.

I looked back at Michelle and she had her eyes closed as she worked more of my cock into her tight pussy. I reached up and grabbed Michelle's breasts and she opened her eyes and looked at me and smiled. It took her a few more minutes but soon she was grinding her pussy against my groin, she had all my cock inside her now.

"Oh James you feel so good!"

I squeezed Michelle's tits while she worked her hips around, the feeling of her tight pussy was nice. She placed her hands over mine and began to thrust her hips harder then began moaning. I could hear Katrina moaning but I didn't look, I wanted to focus on Michelle. Michelle kept up her pace until she went through her first orgasm. I pulled her down onto me and let her rest for a few minutes then I started thrusting my cock up into her pussy hard.

"Oh yes!!" She screamed several times.

Michelle used her legs to thrust her hips up and down to meet my thrusts. It wasn't long before she was screaming she was coming over and over. I felt her hot juices running out onto my cock and balls as she came several times. Michelle collapsed onto my chest breathing hard.

"You feel good Michelle," I whispered in her ear.

"You do too. What can I do to make you come?"

I told her I would like to watch my cock slide in and out of her pussy. Michelle sat up and pulled her legs out from under her and placed her feet on my shoulders then she leaned back and placed her hands on my thighs.

"Like this?"

"Perfect!"

Michelle had a big smile on her face as she started working her pussy up and down my cock. I was watching Michelle when I heard Keith and Katrina groaning, he was coming in her pussy as she rode him.

"Michelle you look hot!"

Michelle looked at me and smiled and sped up her movements. She did feel good as I watched her and felt her slipping up and down my cock. I let myself feel her hot pussy and let my own orgasm begin to build. I wanted to come when Michelle started her next orgasm. She began to breathe hard as she kept up her pace.

"Oh James, I'm going to come!!"

Michelle was getting frantic as her orgasm built. She was driving her pussy down onto my cock harder.

"Oh god!!"

I felt Michelle's pussy begin to clamp down around my cock.

"Oh James, I'm coming, I'm coming!!!" Michelle screamed.

Her body shook and began to jerk.

"Ahhhh, oh god!!!"

Michelle shoved her pussy down hard on my cock and I started pumping cum into her.

"Oh god yes, fill my pussy with cum, yes, yes, yes!!!"

I watched as my cum began to leak out of her pussy as she kept pushing down.

"Oh god," Michelle let out breathlessly as she pulled her feet back and sat up and just sat on my cock, her pussy still grabbing my cock and releasing it.

"Michelle."

"Yes."

"I want you to let Jeff finger your asshole and work up to letting him fuck you in the ass." I told her.

"I don't know James."

"You enjoyed it last night didn't you?"

"Yes."

"Then let him do it."

"I'll try."

"Good. You want to go again?" I asked Michelle.

"I can't, I am exhausted!"

"Why don't you lie back down and catch a few more hours of sleep."

"That sounds good."

I held Michelle and rolled her over and let her lay down. Katrina was lying next to Keith, she looked a little disappointed. I took Katrina's hand.

"Come with me," I told her as I pulled her up and we left the tent.

I held Katrina's hand and we walked toward the house. No one else was up, or we didn't hear anyone at least. I took Katrina into the house and into the downstairs bath and we took a hot shower. Katrina enjoyed the attention I gave her body while we showered. When we finished we dried off and stopped in the kitchen to grab two bottles of orange juice then headed back to the camp. The sun was starting to shine through the trees as we returned.

"Let's go sit on the dock," Katrina said.

We walked on down to the lake and out on the dock and sat down on the end and talked.

"You enjoyed watching him ravish my ass last night didn't you?"

"It was hot, he had such a hard-on for you he just kept going. You enjoyed it didn't you?" I told Katrina with a big smile.

"Yes, but I wanted you inside me."

"I'll make it up to you."

"You better!"

Katrina leaned over and kissed me. We were still talking when we heard cries of ecstasy coming from behind us.

"I guess people are waking up," Katrina said.

As the sunlight hit us we started to feel the heat.

"I wonder what Nancy is going to do for breakfast?" Katrina asked.

"I'm not sure, I should go see if she is up."

Katrina and I walked back to see who was up. We got there just in time to see Nancy exiting one of the tents looking thoroughly fucked.

"She looks like she had a good time," I said.

"I hope she did." Katrina laughed.

Nancy looked up and saw us walking toward her.

"Good morning Nancy," I said to her.

"Good morning you two."

"You need help getting breakfast started?" I asked.

"Do you know where my daughters are?"

"Yes I do, would you like me to go get them?"

"If you would please, we need to get cleaned up and get the food from the house."

"Give me a few minutes, it may take me awhile to get them up, I'm sure they were up late last night."

I walked over to the tent that Sam, Amy and the twins were in, I unzipped the door and looked inside. The twins were lying with Sam and Amy asleep holding them.

"Girls!" Nothing.

I ducked inside the tent and shook the twins.

"Girls!"

The twins moaned and turned to look at me.

"You two need to get up, your mother is looking for you."

"Wake up Jan, we have to help fix breakfast," Jane said.

"You two go find your mother and go up to the house and take a hot shower with her and help her get the food ready," I said.

They got up and left the tent, Sam and Amy never moved. I lay down next to Sam and wrapped my arm around her and waited for her to wake up, it was a long wait. Sam stirred finally and rolled toward me as I watched her.

"Someone is staring at me," I heard her mumble.

When Sam opened her eyes, she looked at me confused.

"What are you doing here?"

"I had to wake the twins up so they could help Nancy with breakfast."

Sam wrapped her arm around me and pulled me tight.

"Can we stay here all day?" Sam asked.

"Not today. Did you have a good time last night?"

"Oh yes, the twins are a lot of fun."

"You like them?"

"Yes."

"Then invite them to the house one weekend, Sam."

"Can I?"

"Sam, it is your house too, you can do anything you want."

Sam smiled and pulled me close to her and gave me a big kiss.

"Can we get a tent and spend some nights out here?"

"I guess we can."

"Good."

"Get Amy up and you two get up and go shower and get ready for breakfast," I told her.

"Will you join us?" Sam asked.

"I have already showered, but you can probably find someone to join you two."

Sam giggled. I waited as she rolled to Amy and started waking her up, I knew if I left her she would go back to sleep.

I left the tent and walked around a bit then saw people walking to and from the house as they all went to cleanup from all the sex from that night and the sweat. I watched awhile to see who came out of what tent together. I went to check on Nancy to see what she was going to do. When I got to the big tent I could smell breakfast cooking, she had brought four camping stoves and she and the twins were cooking eggs to order and other great smelling things. Everyone was laughing and talking as they waited for their food. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me from behind.

"Good morning."

It was Amy. I turned to her and found her hair wet from a shower.

"Good morning my girl, did you have fun with the twins?"

"Yes, they are fun."

I leaned down and kissed Amy while she held me. The two of us got in line to get breakfast. While we were waiting, Dawn came up to me.

"Did you have fun last night with Katrina?" She asked.

"It was an interesting night, I'll have to tell you about it later."

"How about you Amy?"

"I had a great time!"

"Did you have a good time with Stacey and her husband?" I asked.

"You know I did."

Dawn laughed and walked off to talk to some other people.

"What are the plans for today?" Amy asked.

"I think after last night, everyone will make their own plans for today."

Amy and I finally got our food and went to sit at one of the tables, a few minutes later Katrina and Joe joined us. We talked for some time about last night and what everyone wanted to do today.

"Are there going to be a lot of fireworks tonight?" Joe asked.

"It should be a good show," I told him.

"Speaking of fireworks, honey would you fuck me tonight during the fireworks, I have always wanted to do that," Amy asked.

"You know I would but I am running the fireworks," I told Amy. "Maybe you can recruit someone that enjoys fireworks as much as you do."

Amy looked disappointed but I didn't want to monopolize her all weekend.

"Amy, I really like fireworks too," Joe said.

"You do? Why don't you find me before the show starts then," Amy told him.

A big smile came over Joe's face when Amy said that. This sounded good and I knew Amy would enjoy his big cock again.

"I'll do that!" Joe replied.

Katrina looked at Joe and smiled, he didn't really notice because he was checking out Amy's breasts.

"James, don't forget to meet me at lunch," Katrina said.

"I'll find you."

After eating, I was walking around talking to people, the sun was already getting hot so I reminded some of the fair skinned ladies about the sunscreen. I saw four or five husbands and wives lying around on the spread out blankets fucking. I assumed they were getting off with each other recalling last night. I saw the two video cameras circulating as people recorded all the action.

drmac100
drmac100
1,236 Followers