Life after the Lottery Ch. 53

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want some coffee?" I asked as she walked up to the bar.

"I'm good."

"Well, I hope you are ready to go to work."

"I am. James, that envelope was all cash, not a check with taxes withdrawn."

"This month is off the books. Come with me; I have something for you."

"That sounds promising," Brenda said.

Brenda followed me to my study. I got her new computer and cellphone.

"The number on that phone will be your business number on your cards. Your email will be Brenda.Mitchell@AllureHoldings.com."

"That was fast," Brenda said.

"I have been busy. The email address will work Monday. We already have a logo. Sherri will be here at 9:30, that gives us some time to talk."

I sat Brenda down on the sofa, making sure I got a look up her short skirt when she crossed her legs. I looked closely, and she was missing her underwear, but that was usual when I had gotten to look before.

"Sherri has been busy as I told you. One of the first things I need you to work on is making contacts with whomever you need to that you want to get lingerie from."

"What about in Europe?"

"If you know who to call, start calling them and setting things up. Sherri is working on her contacts tomorrow. I hope from your experience you will know how much stock we will need when we open. I would like to have some cost estimates as soon as you can put them together."

"Do you have a store yet? I need to know how big it is to know how much we will be stocking."

"Yes, the store is going to be out by the new mall. We can run over there at lunch, and you can see. You will have about 4,000 square feet."

"Wow."

"Sherri will have the other half of the floor, but I want the departments to merge together when you two start designing the layout. I know this is going to be a lot of work for you before February."

"Don't worry about that. I can't wait."

"Brenda, I am going to tell you the same thing I told Sherri. This is your store. It will be up to you to determine what to buy, how much, and keep it profitable."

"James, I can do that."

"Another thing, you hire some good people to help you run it. I do not want you or Sherri working long days and weekends all the time."

"That includes you too," Dawn said as she walked in ready for work.

I looked, and she had on a short skirt and new top that was unbuttoned enough to show her new cleavage. She also had on dark stockings that I knew ended in a garter belt.

"Dawn, you look nice," Brenda said.

"Yes, you do," I told her.

"I have a meeting with the finance people this morning. They want to talk about raising money for the new program."

"Come here," I said.

Dawn walked over to my desk. I lifted her skirt up about three inches and saw the tops of her stockings.

"Are you meeting with a bunch of old men?" I asked.

"No, why?"

"Dawn."

She walked around my desk to the door.

"Honey, remember what Linda said? Fuck it. I will be home early." Dawn said as she walked out.

"What does that mean?" Brenda asked.

"I'm afraid to ask."

"James, your wife, has a sexy little body, let her show it off."

"She does, all the time. I'm not sure how she is going to fit into the academic world."

I heard Dawn fire up the Ferrari in the garage, then leave.

"When are we going to New York?" Brenda asked.

"The Saturday after your last day. You need to be here before 7:00 in the morning."

"Don't I need to be at the airport?"

"Brenda, Linda has her on the jet. We will be flying on it."

"Oh."

"We will fly to New York that morning and visit stores, then fly back that evening."

"Sounds like fun. What time will Sherri, be here?"

"I told here 9:30 so we would have time to talk."

"Well, it is 8:15, I think we have time to talk," Brenda said as she stood and walked to my chair.

Brenda stood in front of me and unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. I looked at her and her shaved pussy I had seen before.

"Brenda, what are doing?"

"Taking advantage of my contract."

"You don't have a contract yet," I told her. "You work for me; we can't do this."

"If I don't have a contract, I don't work for you."

Brenda unbuttoned her top and took it off. I had never seen her wear a bra, and she didn't have one now. Brenda did look nice.

"Brenda..."

"You have seen me naked before."

"Yes, I have, and you still look very nice."

"Then why don't you take me to your bedroom and fuck me. I know Dawn wouldn't care."

"Dawn told me you want to do her too."

"I do."

"Then why don't we wait and the two of us can do you together." Brenda smiled. "Besides, if I do you right now, you will have to take a shower before Sherri gets here because I will cover you in cum."

"That's okay."

"It might look suspicious," I told Brenda.

"Then why don't I do this," Brenda said getting down on the floor in front of my chair.

She reached up and rubbed my crotch; my cock was already hard from looking at her. After a minute she worked on my pants until she had them open. I felt her rubbing my cock through my underwear.

"Damn! Dawn told me you two had fun, but she didn't tell me about this! Stand up."

I stood, and Brenda worked my pants down as my cock stuck out at her. She grabbed it again and began stroking it.

"James, you are huge."

"What's the problem, Brenda? Can't get it in your mouth?"

"That is not a problem," she said as she leaned forward and slid her lips over the end of my cock.

I watched as she worked her mouth on my cock while she stroked it. She kept working for a few minutes until she had most of it in her mouth. She looked up and me so I could see her eyes as she slid my cock in and out for a few minutes.

"Emmm. That is a lot of cock. I can't wait to sit on it."

"We will have to discuss that since you are our employee."

"I don't care that I work for you. I want you to fuck me with this huge thing."

"That could create a problem since you are an employee."

"I don't care. You and Dawn can have your way with me."

That was good enough for the cameras. Brenda went back to work sucking my cock. I stood as her blowjob got better and better. I was watching the clock as she kept going. A little before 9:00 I grabbed her head and helped her work it on my cock. After a few minutes, she grabbed my ass and pulled me to her, so all of my cock slid down her throat. I held her there until she came up for air.

"Ohh, this is great! James, come for me!"

She went back to work, deep throating me some on and off. I was getting ready to fill her mouth full of cum.

"Are you ready, Brenda!"

"Emmmmm!"

I held her head and worked my cock in and out of her mouth to see if she would let me do that. She was willing, so I kept going for a few more minutes.

"Ahhhhh!" I yelled and began pumping cum into her mouth.

"Emm...emmm...emmm!"

Brenda kept moaning as I pumped more and more cum into her mouth. I finished, and she ran her tongue around my cock before she swallowed several times. She worked her mouth another minute then slid it off.

"Emmm. That was nice...and a lot of cum."

"You're good," I said.

"I have sucked a few cocks in my time, but nothing this big."

"That was wonderful. Too bad you won't be able to do that anymore once you have a contract."

"Why not?! Fuck the contract! You can fuck me anytime you want, James!"

"We will work on it. You better get dressed before Sherri gets here."

Brenda got dressed, and we talked until I heard Sherri come through the gate.

"That will be Sherri. Remind me before you leave to give you a code for the gate and the front door."

A minute later Sherri walked in.

"You must be Brenda," Sherri said.

"And you must be Sherri."

Sherri sat next to Brenda on the sofa, and they started talking. I was looking at two sets of gorgeous legs coming out from under short skirts.

"Let me print out this list I have for Brenda," Sherri said picking her computer up.

"Okay, I'm going to give Brenda the tour."

I took Brenda around the house and showed her everything. She looked at all of the pictures of Dawn in the hallway.

"She looks good in my lingerie," Brenda said.

We walked down to the sun room.

"Nice looking hot tub."

"There are two more out by the pool."

"Do employees get to use them?"

"Of course."

I took Brenda upstairs to look around. When she went into our bedroom, she went into the bathroom.

"My god! This is bigger than my bedroom."

"Brenda, all the bedrooms in the house are suites."

"How many are there?"

"There are 8 in the house and two in the pool house."

Brenda went back out to the bedroom. She looked at some of the big prints of Dawn.

"Dawn told me you took all the pictures of her."

"I did. I have a darkroom in the basement where I process and print all of them."

Brenda walked to the Tantra Chair and ran her hand over the leather.

"I hope you will teach me about this one day, James."

"You know what it is?"

"Yes, Dawn told me about them and the website. The website has a nice video."

"It does, but there is something missing from the video."

"What's that?" She asked.

"Two women." Brenda looked at me and smiled.

She walked up to me and grabbed my crotch.

"How about me first?" She asked.

"We can do that, but not during the work day with Sherri here. Maybe it can be Dawn and me."

She kept rubbing my cock.

"When?"

"As soon as we have an opportunity. But, Dawn wants me to get the non-sexual harassment contracts signed first."

"But I want to harass you now," Brenda said with a big smile.

"Let's go."

I walked her downstairs and took her to the basement and showed her everything but the mirror room. She liked the big color print of Dawn and the girls naked in the flowers in Hawaii. I took her back upstairs and showed her where everything was in the kitchen and told her she could have anything in there. We went back to the study.

"Brenda, give me your email address, and I will mail you a copy also," Sherri said handing the printouts to Brenda.

"Oh, Sherri. I will be setting up email addresses by Monday. Yours will be Sherri.Tremblay@AllureHoldings.com."

"Will we have a website?" Sherri asked.

"It will be part of the store. The store will be called Bella Dame..."

"Beautiful Lady," Sherri said. "I like that."

"But that is confidential for now," I told them.

"Brenda, did you see all of his fabulous photographs?"

"I did, they are nice."

"Let me tell you about an idea I had," Sherri said.

She started telling Brenda about the photos she wanted to put in the store. I went back to the kitchen for a soda. The two of them spent all morning talking and looking at things on the computer. About noon, I got them to slow down.

"Let's go to lunch, and we will go to the store."

I got them to the Escalade; Brenda sat up front. We drove out to the new mall and found a place to eat.

"James, there are some nice women's clothing stores in the mall," Brenda said.

"Designer?"

"Places like Limited and Victoria's Secret. Some boutiques."

"We will be well above their price points. Linda is bringing in designer clothes."

"I have read about Linda; I can't wait to meet her and ride on her jet."

"What jet?" Sherri asked.

"Sherri, we will be flying to New York on Linda's private jet," I told her.

"Really!"

"Sherri, people like Linda do not fly commercial. Another thing you two need to know, Linda always has security around her, especially in places like New York. She has a personal bodyguard named Rachel that is always with her."

"Wow," Sherri said.

We ate and talked for an hour then I took them to the store, and we got out.

"Damn, James! The rent of this place will be astronomical," Brenda said.

"It won't be that bad. These stores on the sides are where we plan on having designer accessories like bags, shoes, jewelry, and other things."

"This is going to be expensive."

"Brenda, Linda owns this building and part of the mall. We will get a huge break on the rent."

"I see."

I unlocked the door and took them inside. Brenda and Sherri started brainstorming about the layout. I walked around and looked at emergency exits, the stairs, and the elevators. I was going to have to bring Sam in soon to work on a layout. I went back to Brenda and Sherri, and they were going 90 miles per hour. I let them go while I walked around and brainstormed. About an hour later we left for the house.

"We are going to have a lot of space," Brenda said.

"The week after we go to New York, you two will be meeting with the architects, so get some ideas together."

"A lot of the stores in New York have pictures on the internet showing off the insides of the store. We can start looking at them," Brenda said.

"Brenda, do you work on the weekends?" Sherri asked.

"I have to work on Saturday."

"James, can we get together at your house Sunday and work on the store layout?" Sherri asked.

"Not this weekend, we have guests."

"Sherri, you can come to my house Sunday," Brenda told her.

"Okay. Can I bring my roommate; she would have fun helping us?"

"Sure."

"Great!"

We got back to the house about 2:30. Brenda went to work helping Sherri work on her numbers. I pulled up my email. I sent an email to Sam to ask him what day he would be available next week to look over the store. I sent an email to Katrina and asked her if she could come to the house next Thursday and meet with Sherri and Brenda. After that, I opened an email from Linda.

"James,

We will finish up about 5:00 and fly back. Rachel has been asking me about Amy; I think she likes her a lot. I am looking forward to this weekend.

If you ever get me aroused on the phone again when I have to meet people, I will kill you! I have been thinking about sucking your cock since I talked to you. I hope Dawn and the girls don't mind if I lock myself in a bedroom with you this weekend!

All of your things will be printed by the time I get to work Friday; I will bring them with me. I will see you after lunch.

Linda"

I sent her back an email.

"Linda,

I just told you to think about my cock sliding in and out of you; you were the one that thought about it sliding in and out of your mouth. Get your mind out of the gutter.

Amy and Sam can't wait to be with Rachel. You will have to give Dawn something special if you want to monopolize my time.

Can you come to the house for a while next Thursday; Brenda, Sherri, and Katrina will be here. Katrina has offered to help us. We could talk about your plans. I think Brenda and Sherri will have tentative plans about traveling. I am going to see if they have enough time to move things into November.

I can't want to fuck you tomorrow. Or, slide my long cock down your throat like you are thinking about.

James"

I sent her the email and finished going through the rest of my email. When I finished, another email popped up from Linda.

"I can come Thursday after lunch. My buyers will be in town Wednesday to Friday; I will bring them.

I need you to think about something first - my pussy sitting on your face! After I come in your mouth, you can slide your cock into me anywhere you want!

Linda"

I started laughing. The gate buzzed, I looked, and it was Dawn's code. A few seconds later I heard the Ferrari in front of the house, then Dawn coming in. A few minutes later she walked into the study with a big glass of wine.

"How are things going?"

"Great."

Dawn walked in and sat on the sofa.

"Brenda, are you ready for this?"

"Oh, yes. I can't wait until I am out of the store next Friday. Are you going to New York with us?"

"Has that been finalized?" Dawn asked.

"Yes," I told her. "Next Saturday."

"I guess I will be going. James, you will have to move your meeting." Dawn said.

"I sent an email to everyone."

"Honey, what are you going to do with seven beautiful women in New York?"

"Look good!" They all laughed.

"I will need to talk to Linda about what we should wear," Dawn said.

"Brenda, we are leaving from the house that Saturday about 7:00. Would you like to come after work that Friday and have dinner with us and stay overnight, so you won't have to get up so early and drive here?" I asked.

"Of course, I would."

"Plan on doing that then. You too, Sherri."

"Brenda, what time would you like for me to be at your house Sunday?" Sherri asked.

"Can you come in the morning?"

"Sure, I can be there by 9:00."

"Okay."

"I'm going to change," Dawn said.

She left, and we got back to work. We worked until about 4:30; then I told them to go home. We left the study and went to the den. Dawn was sitting on the sofa in only a short robe with her legs up while she sipped on some wine.

"Are you all finished for the day?" Dawn asked.

"Yes, we are. Dawn, how are you healing?" Brenda asked.

"Very well, you want to see?"

"Can I?"

"Of course."

Dawn stood and took her robe off as Brenda walked to her.

"You look perfect, Dawn. Can I feel them?"

"Sure."

Brenda reached up and felt Dawn's tits for a minute.

"I like the lift you got from it. I could use that."

"That was what I wanted, plus a little more volume."

"You look great."

"Thanks."

Dawn picked her wine up while she stood naked.

"I guess I better get going and try to beat some of the traffic," Brenda said then left. Sherri was standing there looking at Dawn.

"Dawn you look very nice," she said. "You looked nice before, but you really look nice now. May I feel?"

"Sure."

Sherri walked to Dawn placed a hand on one of her breasts and felt it.

"Oh, Dawn, you don't feel like you have implants."

"I hope not."

Sherri stood there and ran her hand all over Dawn's breasts. I watched as she looked up into Dawn's eyes. Dawn smiled at her then Sherri ran her fingers out to Dawn's nipple and played with it for a minute.

"Yes, you look very nice, Dawn," Sherri said and removed her fingers from Dawn's nipple. "I guess I better get going too," Sherri said and left.

"Come here," Dawn said to me.

I walked to her.

"Did you see her?"

"Yes."

Dawn sat her wine down and grabbed my belt and started removing my pants, then my shirt. She sat down on the edge of the sofa and pulled me to her and started playing with my cock.

I watched my wife play with my cock and kiss on it for few minutes until it was hard. She held it with one hand and slid her mouth over the end. Dawn worked her mouth on it as I watched her slide her other hand down between her legs. She sucked and tongued me for a while until she was moaning. I knew she had her fingers deep in her pussy getting herself nice and wet. She looked up at me and slowly slid her mouth off my cock. I watched as she stood then turned around and put her knees on the edge of the sofa and her hands on the back.

"Are you ready for this?" I asked.

"Just fuck me."

I got behind her and started the tip of my cock between her wet pussy lips, then slid in all the way.

"Ohhhhhh. I need you to fuck me."

I grabbed her hips and started sliding my cock in and out of her slowly for a few minutes.

"Harder."

Dawn wanted me to drive into her hard. I was worried about her tits bouncing around as I did. I held her and started working my cock in and out of her faster. Dawn moaned for a while as I kept going.

"Honey, I want you to fuck me!! Harder!!" Dawn yelled.

She wanted it all. I grabbed her hips tighter and started driving my cock into her hard and fast.

"Yes!!"

I was bouncing Dawn off of my cock as I jammed into her. I looked, and her larger tits were swinging as I pounded her pussy.

"Ahh...ahh...ahh!! Yes!! Fuck me!!"

I reached up with one hand and wrapped her hair in it and pulled her head back.

"Oh, fuck, yes!!"

I held her and drove my cock into as hard as I could. This was what she wanted, so I gave her all I had. Dawn moaned and screamed for about 30 minutes as I thrust in and out of her.