Life after the Lottery Ch. 56

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drmac100
drmac100
1,235 Followers

"I don't know about that?"

"That would really make things realistic. If we do this, you have to be a model." I told her.

"Maybe," I got with a big smile.

"It's about lunch time. I'll let you go take care of your passport."

"I'll be back as soon as I can."

"Take your time, but have it rushed. I will pay for it. I wasn't kidding; I was up late last night. I may take a nap. Let yourself in when you come back."

"Okay. I'll be back as soon as I can."

Sherri grabbed her purse and left. I couldn't believe how tired I was, but I hadn't been working out very hard the last several months. I was going to have to get back to it.

*****

"James, honey. Sherri is back," I heard Sam say.

I got my eyes open; I had gone to sleep lying on the sofa holding Sam. She sat up, and I pushed myself up.

"Did you go to sleep with me?" I asked Sam.

"You asked me to come and lay down with you. You need some more coffee," Sam said and got up to get me some.

"I need to eat something," I told Sam when she came back.

"I will have to tell Dawn you are getting too old to keep you up late anymore," Sam said.

"I guess you are right. I am also getting too old to be having sex with a teenager," I told her as I sipped my coffee.

"No, you're not!" I heard Sherri giggle as she walked to the study.

"No more old jokes then." Sam sat next to me and hugged me and kissed me. "What is this?" Sam asked as she slid her hand down and grabbed my hard cock.

"I was having a dream about Sherri playing with my cock."

"Why don't you just go ahead and do her and get it over with," Sam said.

"Sam, keep your voice down."

"What can I make you for lunch?"

"Just a sandwich and some chips, please."

"Okay. I will fix something for me also."

I got up and took my coffee to the study. I looked at the clock, and it was after 1:00.

"I got my passport taken care of at the Post Office. I paid for the rush; they said three weeks."

"Good. I didn't mean to go to sleep."

"You and Sam looked comfortable. I didn't want to disturb you. I'm going to try and make some more contacts in California now that it is later in the day."

Sherri smiled at me and went back to work. I kept looking at her thinking about the dream I had of her naked playing with my cock. That was leading to trouble as I got another erection. I was trying to rearrange it in my pants as I sat behind my desk. A few minutes later, Sam came in with some food. She handed me my plate then she sat with hers on the sofa. We sat and ate for a while as Sherri talked to people on the phone.

"Who is she talking to?" Sam asked.

"She has been on the phone with places in New York and California, setting up meetings with them."

"It sounds like she knows what she is doing."

"She does. Would you pose for some pictures in lingerie and swimwear for me to put up in the store? Sherri has this idea about using local ladies for large prints to hang up in the store," I asked.

"You know I will."

"Are you going to show me what you bought after you eat?"

"Sure! Maybe I can talk Sherri into helping."

Sherri hung her phone up.

"Talk me into what?" She asked Sam.

"Showing James the samples we bought."

"Sam, I don't think the things you bought for you will fit me!"

"I bought some that will fit you," Sam said.

"You did?"

"Sure, I did. You want to help?"

"Sure, I have something for James to see too," Sherri said.

"Sherri, take a break and show me what you all bought if you want to," I said.

Sherri and Sam jumped up and disappeared. I started working on all the paperwork that Mr. Dain had given me for the line of credit at the bank; I was several pages into it when Sam stuck her head in the door.

"Are you ready?" She asked.

"Sure."

"Come out here so we can model for you properly."

I got up and headed out to the den. Sam made me sit on the sofa. She took off her robe and posed in some sexy lingerie. Sherri came from the bedroom in a robe and stood next to Sam.

"James, this is the type of lingerie that is available in the large department stores in town," Sherri said. "It is supposed to be imported, but it is not designer wear."

"It looks pretty nice."

"It is, but it is not as sexy as the designer stuff."

"What is the price point on that outfit?" I asked.

"This set is available at all the large department stores and other items like it. It sells for about $150. They are making a big profit on it because it's made overseas. It is nice, but it is overpriced and not made very well. It is a low-quality silk and will not hold up to cleaning for long. Something similar to this from the designers in New York would sell for about $200, and it would be of much higher quality."

"The profit margin will be the biggest concern," I said.

"Show him yours," Sam said.

Sherri slipped off a robe and had on some sexy but skimpy lingerie.

"This is higher quality. It is similar to what we will carry in the store. There is one shop in town that carries this quality of lingerie from New York. It sells for about $350. You can see that it looks better made and is a nicer lace silk."

"You two let me see up close."

Sam walked in front of me and stood. I ran my hand over the material on the front of the bottoms, then the top.

"Sam, how does that feel against your skin?" I asked.

"It's okay. The bra is a little scratchy."

"Turn around."

Sam turned around. There was a small lacey triangle of fabric in the back covering her ass like there was in the front. I slipped my fingers inside it and felt it. The lace was stiff.

"I don't think you would be comfortable wearing that all day, would you?" I asked Sam.

"James, this level of lingerie is made for maybe wearing out to dinner, then having it taken off of her later," Sherri said.

"I don't think that is what we want to carry," I said.

"No, it isn't. We want to carry sexy lingerie that a lady can wear all day and feel good in. That is the kind of lingerie Dawn buys," Sherri said. "Feel this."

Sherri moved next to Sam. I looked at the very sexy lingerie she had on.

"Does it feel nice on your skin?" I asked.

"James, feel it," Sherri said.

I hesitated then ran my fingers over the triangle covering her mound.

"You are right; this feels very nice."

"It does. This is something a woman can wear all day then let someone take it off her later. This is a higher quality of silk, and the lace is made from nice silk, not cotton or polyester like what Sam has on."

"How about the top."

"It feels good against my skin. This top has some support in it."

Sherri looked at me and smiled, then turned around.

"It has coverage in the front, but it is a thong in the back," she said as I looked at her beautiful ass.

"If we carried something similar to that, where would it price?" I asked. Sherri turned back around.

"We can buy enough like this to sell for $250 to $300. This would be the lower end of our price point."

"It looks nice to be at that point. Did you two find anything nicer?" I asked.

"A few things. I wanted you to see this level first," Sherri said. "You want to see the rest?"

"Of, course."

Sam and Sherri headed to the bedroom. Sherri hadn't helped my problem with my cock getting harder looking at her. I sat and waited a few minutes before they came back out. When they did, I was looking very closely. Sam had one some very sexy and nice looking lingerie, but Sherri had on a gorgeous one-piece swimsuit.

"You two like nice."

"This is the higher end of what is available in town," Sherri said. "Sam has on a designer set of lingerie. There is one shop in town that carries this, and it is the most expensive thing they have. It is one of the better known French designers."

Sam stood in front of me and turned around several times. What she had on looked more like the sexy stuff we had bought her in Paris. It was a very sexy blue lace outfit that was high on her hips and had front and back panels. Her bra was all lace and low in the front. I reached up and felt the material on the bottom and on the bra.

"Sam, that feels very nice and looks very sexy."

"This is similar to what you bought her in Paris," Sherri said.

"Is that heavy enough for a lady to wear all day?" I asked.

"This is something a woman would wear under a nice dress."

"It looks very nice and sexy."

"It is. In the shop we bought this at, they had a little more to select from than I have seen around town. Even better than Brenda's store," Sam said.

"Price?" I asked.

"Locally, $600," Sherri said.

"That is getting into the higher prices."

"Well, the small shop has the same problem Brenda had. They can't carry enough to get the price down. Online, $450. If we buy enough from a designer like this, we can sell it for $500 to $550 with a good margin."

"Great. What do you have on?" I asked Sherri.

"This is a designer monokini. It is very high fashion and popular. There is one large department store in town that carries a few, mostly for show. Sherri spun around and let me look. It was black with lace and very high cut on her hips. The top went over one shoulder and had a lot of thin straps holding it up. It was very pretty and very sexy in the way it showed off her body.

"I like that," I said.

"I think something like this would look nice for the ladies working in the store to wear. It shows some skin, but looks very sexy and sets a tone for the store. This is what the French designers are making and selling at the higher price points."

"That would be nice for the sales staff to wear, but, you are not telling me the price?"

"This suit cost $1,000 in town," Sherri said. "I will take it back after we look at it."

"Sherri, do they make suits like that for ladies built like Sam and Amy?"

"Yes, they do. We would carry a few for examples, but for ladies like Sam and Amy, we would special order them, so they fit perfectly." Sherri told me.

"What would our price point be on that suit?"

"For this one, around $900 with a good profit."

"Good."

"James, this is the lower end of suits like this. Some of the beautiful ones go for as much as $2,000 or more. The sale prices for us would run between $1,000 and $2,000."

"Can we keep a good profit?"

"If we pick two or three exclusive designers and guarantee them a certain level of purchases a year, yes we can. We could get some very beautiful suits and stock them and sell plenty to the right ladies."

"They are very sexy," I said. "Sam, do you like it?"

"I love it! They just didn't have one to fit me."

"A suit like this or nicer ordered for Sam and Amy would make nice posters and show that they are available and sexy on well-proportioned ladies. We can stock the suits from an A cup to a DD. All the suits we stock will be available in those sizes."

"One question. Can you get that suit wet?" I asked.

"Yes, that is the great thing. These designers make these suits to get wet, not like other ones you see in magazines and on the internet. These are for wearing wraps with and going to poolside parties and clubs on nice trips where a man wants his lady to be seen."

"Do you think we can sell a lot of those?"

"I think we can. Brenda and I discussed it. The price will be a shock to the men, but if I train the sales staff, we can sell them," Sherri said smiling. "After the men see a few of the sales staff wearing them, they will want their wives and girlfriends to have several. These also sell well to middle age ladies that may not feel comfortable in the skimpy bikinis."

"I am going to have to trust you on that," I told Sherri. She smiled at me.

"I just wanted you to see a pretty monokini. I will take it back tomorrow," Sherri said.

"Just keep it," I told her. "You look too good in it to take it back."

I sat and watched the two of them model several more outfits as Sherri explained them to me. She impressed me more each time she did something like this.

"Anything else?" I asked.

"I have something I want you to see," Sherri said.

Sam sat down next to me as Sherri went back into the bedroom.

"You like that lingerie?" I asked.

"It is very nice. It looks and feels like the things you brought us back from Paris."

"Would you feel sexy in it wearing it under a dress?"

"Yes!"

"Did you like that one-piece she had on?"

"Oh, god! It is so sexy and beautiful. She showed me some others on the internet. You have to carry them; I think the older ladies will really like them instead of a thong. I saw some that were a thong in the back and split open in the front; they were gorgeous."

I talked to Sam a few minutes before Sherri came back out. My mouth dropped when I saw her. She had on what looked like a black lacy hose and a black silk kimono. She walked in and stood in front of me.

"I wanted you to look at this, and I will show it to Brenda. I think we should carry some like this."

Sherri untied the kimono and opened it. What she had on was a black lace bodysuit that was see through and a very small black thong. She looked incredible as it came most of the way down her arms and revealed her perfect breasts.

"Wow!" Was all I said.

Sherri slipped the kimono off and tossed it on the chair and turned around for me a few times. She looked smoking hot.

"Damn, Sherri, you look hot!" Sam said.

"These aren't for every woman, but no one in this area carries these body stockings in this quality. This is expensive lace, not the trashy stuff in the mall that is for ripping off of a woman. They come in all types of lacey designs. They also come in an upper body stocking that just comes down to the tops of the thighs. The exclusive designers love making them in as fancy and sexy of a design as they can."

"Where did you get it?" I asked.

"I sweet-talked a French designer into sending it to me as a sample. These are available on the internet, but I think a woman would like to see how it looks on her before spending the kind of money these are."

"What would that cost?" I asked.

"This one would sell for about $800 without the Japanese silk kimono."

"It is very pretty and sexy. Is that evening wear for around the house?"

"Yes, it is, but some of the body stockings can be worn under a dress or a suit with or without a sexy black bra," Sherri said. "I wanted you to see it on me before I showed them to you on the internet."

I looked Sherri over. Her body looked incredible in the bodysuit, and her naked breasts looked nice through the thin black lace.

"What about for ladies like Sam?"

"Unfortunately, these are made for women with more of a model's figure. They can run up to a D, but that is about it. After that, they lose the skin-tight look. The ones that are just for the upper body are available in DD and FF. These are very sexy pieces of clothing, not trashy bedroom lingerie."

"I like it. Let Dawn see it and show it to Brenda."

"Brenda knows about these. We discussed them last Sunday. She was afraid of the price point, but we can get a good profit on these, James."

"Okay. Show me more when Brenda is here. How many sources do you have for them?"

"There are a lot of designers that make these and farm them out to be manufactured. This one is from a very new designer in France. I really like his work, and so does Brenda. I talked to him and suggested that we might carry his designs as an exclusive. That is how I got this sent to me express air."

"Sherri, this is more of Brenda's area."

"I know, but when I showed them to her, she was excited about us carrying them if you want to. I found out about them because the designer's brother does swimwear. I told Brenda I would call them and see what I could get from them. His brother is sending me several suits."

"Okay. If you think we can sell them, you and Brenda set it up when you visit."

"Great!" Sherri said. "One more thing. I talked to the designer, and because he has nowhere in the states selling his clothes, he said he would like to come and see them during our grand opening and fashion show."

"Wow!" Sam said.

"James, he will work with us and so will his brother. I asked him if he came here, could he bring his brother and we could showcase their work during the fashion show. Would that be okay?" Sherri asked.

"I think that would be great and get us some publicity."

"That is what I was thinking," Sherri said.

"When will you have the suits from his brother?"

"In a few days."

"Good. You and Brenda be ready to show all this to Linda and the other items on the internet. Tell her about them wanting to come and have her plan on a showcase during the fashion show."

"Okay, but will you talk to Ms. Williams with me?" Sherri asked meekly.

"Nope, this is your baby. You and Brenda have to present it to Linda."

"When?"

"Saturday while are flying to New York. Take the bodysuit with you. You can show her on the plane."

"I will have to get with Brenda."

"You can do that Thursday; she will be here, remember?"

"Oh, yes."

"Sherri, don't be nervous about talking to Linda, she is a very nice lady and will want to hear your ideas."

"Sherri, she is cool," Sam said.

"Okay. Let me go put some clothes on so I can get back to work."

"Don't forget, I want you to show that to Dawn," I said.

"Okay." Sherri went back into the bedroom.

"She is so sexy," Sam said as she reached over and grabbed my hard cock. "Isn't she? I am surprised she let you see her breasts?"

"Very sexy."

"Do I have to get dressed?"

"Please."

Sam got up and went to the bedroom where Sherri was. I got up and went to the study before Sherri came out and saw my hard cock under my pants. I was sitting there thinking about Sherri when my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey, James. It's Brenda."

"Hi. Sorry I didn't call you back last night. We had some excitement here, and Sam forgot to tell me. What do you need?"

"Is Sherri there with you?"

"She is in another room changing clothes. She was showing me the bodysuits."

"Aren't they fabulous!"

"Yes, they are. You and Sherri get together Thursday and be ready to show it all to Linda on the plane Saturday. I think we could get some publicity out of the designers being here and putting them in the fashion show."

"We could."

"What did you need to talk to me about, Brenda?"

"Since Sherri is there, why don't you call me after she leaves."

"Problem?"

"Oh, no. I just need to tell you something."

"Why don't you call me once you close. I will be here."

"Okay."

"Talk to you later," I said and hung up.

Sherri came into the study. I looked, and she had the bodysuit on under her clothes. Her legs looked incredible coming out of her mini skirt. I looked up, and she had her white top unbuttoned most of the way; the black lace looked very nice beneath it.

"That looks sexy," I told her.

"See, it can be worn under clothes and looks great," she said.

"You look nice."

"Brenda and I talked about carrying real Japanese silk kimonos for wearing over lingerie and swimwear. We thought they could be placed in the store where the swimsuits end and the lingerie begins."

"Are you wanting to go to Japan?"

"Oh, no. There is a place in New York that wholesales very nice real Japanese kimonos."

"Okay, you and Brenda make sure you go there."

"Okay. They work well over swimsuits."

"Good idea, Sherri, remind me to give you a raise." Sherri looked at me and smiled.

*****

I was looking over the spreadsheet from Sam when she came into the office dressed.

"Doesn't she look hot," Sam said.

"Yes, she does. Email me that spreadsheet so I can tinker with the numbers."

"Okay."

After Sam had sent me the spreadsheet, I played with it and added a place to put the cost of outfitting the limos with cameras.

"Sherri, since you and Brenda will be here next week, you want to make a trip to the store Monday?" I asked.

drmac100
drmac100
1,235 Followers