Life after the Lottery Ch. 56

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drmac100
drmac100
1,235 Followers

"Dawn, honey, I don't think Kerri is interested in it tonight," I said to fuel the fire.

"I'm sorry Kerri, I thought you were serious when you asked James to your house," Dawn said and stood and pulled her robe back on.

"Dawn...sure...I was hoping James might take me up on my offer, but I probably would have been too afraid of hurting you to have gone through with it."

"Well, Kerri. James wouldn't have taken you up on your offer then, but he would now. And, I am offering you the chance if you are still interested," Dawn told her.

"I can't believe you are serious, Dawn."

"Kerri, if you would like to enjoy a night of passion with James, you can. I don't know what you are into, but I would like to join you two. If that is not you, you and James can still hook up; it is fine with me."

"Dawn...if you are serious...I have never done that with a woman, but I have always been interested in trying."

"Kerri, have you ever done this before since you have been married?" I asked.

Kerri looked over at me and smiled.

"Well...once or twice."

"Clients?"

"Yes."

"Does your husband know?" Dawn asked.

"Hell, No! Stan would kill me!"

"Kerri, Stan travels a lot doesn't he?" Dawn asked.

"Yes...oh...no, he wouldn't do that."

"You do!" Dawn said. Kerri wasn't sure what to say now.

"Well...you know Dawn..." Kerri said and smiled.

"Actually, I don't, Kerri. This is something James, and I agreed to recently. We enjoy being with other people now. Kerri, do you want to do this?" Dawn asked.

"Sure."

"What time do you need to get up in the morning then? We have people coming to the house at 8:00," Dawn said.

"Uh..."

"Kerri, we can get to know each other tonight, then when Stan is out of town again, you can come and spend the day in bed with us," I told her.

"Oh, wow."

"Or, the next time Stan has a day or night off, you can bring him," Dawn told her.

"Oh! I don't know about that."

"I have seen your husband a few times, I would make sure he had a great time," Dawn said.

"I'm sure you would, Dawn!" Kerri said then giggled.

"We can talk about that another time. Are you ready for bed? It's 8:30 and we don't want to keep you up too late," Dawn told her.

Kerri looked at Dawn and smiled, then turned and looked at me.

"James, are you good with this?" She asked me.

"Oh, yes." She gave me a really sexy smile.

"I would have never guessed this about you two."

"Kerri, this is not something we do all the time. James had told me about you flirting with him before, and, you are pretty, and I will enjoy being with you too."

"Dawn...I'll have to learn about that part."

"As long as you are open to exploring you will be alright."

"Well, I am definitely open to exploring with you, Dawn," Kerri said and winked at her.

"Good. Let's get you out of the rest of those clothes."

Dawn took Kerri's hand and pulled her up from the bed. I watched as she slowly opened Kerri's pants and pushed them down her legs. Kerri sat down on the edge of the bed and Dawn got down and removed her shoes and pulled her pants the rest of the way off. Kerri was now in just a pair of sexy lacy panties.

"Oh, much better," Dawn said as she slid her hands up Kerri's legs as she moved to sit next to her.

"Oh! Wait! What about the two girls?" Kerri said.

"You can meet them next time Kerri," I said. She looked over at me.

"Are you telling me that you are lovers with them?"

"We both are," I told her.

"Oh, my. They are okay with this?"

"Amy is where Dawn and I got started with other women," I told her.

"Really?"

"Yes. She was here one night for a party, and I asked James if it would be okay if I experimented with her. He was fine with it," Dawn told her.

"And you let him have sex with her?"

"Both of them eventually, but we will explain it another time," Dawn told her.

"You two, I don't know where to start," Kerri said.

"You start where you are comfortable," I told her. "And, Kerri, you don't go beyond that, okay?"

"Sure. Where do we start?"

"James, come here," Dawn said.

I stood and moved over to the two of them sitting on the bed. Dawn grabbed my belt and started unbuckling it. She got it undone and unsnapped my pants then stood.

"Kerri, you finish that," Dawn told her as she started removing my shirt. I winked at her.

"Oh, my!" We heard Kerri say. Dawn smiled at me.

Dawn had my shirt off, and she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down and kissed me about the time I felt Kerri wrap her hand around my cock. Dawn sat down next to Kerri.

"Dawn, are you sure you want to share this?" Kerri asked.

"Sure, there is plenty to share."

"There sure is!"

The two of them held my cock and stroked it for a minute; then Dawn got my pants the rest of the way off.

"Dawn, how do you get all of this in you? You are so small."

"Actually Kerri, it fits quite nicely inside of me and down my throat."

"You can get all of this down your throat? Stan is about 8 inches, and I can just get him down mine."

"You will be surprised what you can accomplish with the right motivation," Dawn said.

"I don't think I will be able to do it."

"Well Kerri, if you keep coming back you can keep practicing," I told her. She looked up at me.

"Keep coming back?"

"Yes. If we all enjoy each other, we would like for you to visit more," I said.

"Oh, my."

"Kerri, we would hope that one day you can tell Stan about this and bring him," Dawn said.

"I don't know about that."

"Why not?" Dawn asked.

"Dawn, you know I couldn't tell him about this."

"Actually, I don't Kerri," Dawn replied.

"You mean you never had another man that James didn't know about?"

"No. After we got married, I never had a reason, as you can see."

"Then how did you two get started in swinging?"

"Kerri, we are not swingers. We are very selective about who we spend time with," I said.

"But you want me to bring Stan? I don't understand?"

"You don't have to bring Stan, but James and I feel like that is the honest thing to do," Dawn said. "He feels more comfortable really fucking someone's wife when I am fucking her husband."

"Dawn, James is okay with you and other men?"

"If I am okay with him with other women, why wouldn't he be?"

"I just...I just don't know anyone else that is this open."

"Kerri, this is something Dawn, and I decided to do because we had fun the first time. We don't do this for just anyone, but we have some friends that we spend time with and from the start we made sure it was with both of them and not just one of them. I wouldn't have wanted to find out that Dawn was having fun with another man or couple and I was being left out, so we think that is the best thing," I told her.

"But, what about this? I wouldn't know where to start Stan?" Kerri asked.

"Kerri, you are the one that started the flirting and asking me to come to your house. Since that is what you wanted, I told Dawn about it, and she said she wanted to watch me do you."

"Oh. I see."

"You probably don't, but if you want to fuck, we are going to fuck you. If there is a next time, you can tell Stan first. Then he can decide if he wants to join you or not," I told her.

"I'll have to think about that, but tonight is okay?"

"Sure. Everyone woman is entitled...to experiment," Dawn said and giggled.

"I don't need to experiment. I know what I want!" Kerri said as she squeezed my cock.

"Okay, if that is all you want to experiment with, I understand. I'll just watch," Dawn said.

"Oh, Dawn, that was not what I meant. I am more than happy to experiment with you. I have wanted to do that because many of my female clients have made passes at me and I wasn't sure what to do."

"Good then. We can make this a learning experience, and I can teach you," Dawn said.

"Please do!" Kerri exclaimed.

"Great. What time do you need to be up in the morning then? We are usually up by 5:00," Dawn asked.

"That's fine with me."

"Good. We will have time for a quickie, then we can shower, and you can be out of here by 7:00 or so," Dawn told her.

Kerri looked at my cock and stroked it a few more times then stopped.

"Dawn, I don't know where to start with you," Kerri said.

I watched as Dawn leaned over and kissed Kerri on the lips.

"We can start here," Dawn said.

Dawn dropped her robe again and crawled in the middle of the bed and lay back. Kerri looked, then crawled next to her and leaned over and kissed Dawn. I got in the bed behind Kerri and watched for a few minutes as they kissed.

"Kerri, is this a good place to start?" Dawn asked her.

"I think so."

I watched as Dawn gently rolled Kerri on her back next to me and started kissing her. As Dawn kissed, I started playing with Kerri's tits. Dawn kept kissing Kerri as I watched Kerri place her hand on the back of Dawn's head and hold her. I decided just to touch and feel Kerri as she got used to this new sensation. I rubbed Kerri's tits for a few more minutes then Dawn slid her hand down to one. I removed my hand and lay on my side and watched the two of them.

Dawn kissed Kerri for a few more minutes then started kissing her way down to Kerri's tits. Dawn would always start this way with a first-time woman; she felt it was easier for them just to lay and experience everything than to try and push them. Once Dawn was kissing all over Kerri's tits, Kerri had her head back with her eyes closed. Dawn took her time until she started sucking on one of Kerri's nipples.

"Ohhhhh," came from Kerri softly.

"You like this?" Dawn asked as she paused.

"Yes, I do, Dawn."

"Very good."

Dawn went back to licking and sucking on Kerri's big puffy nipples for a while. Once she was through there, she began to kiss and lick her way down Kerri's stomach. Once she was kissing and licking on Kerri's mound, she stopped for a few seconds.

"Kerri is this okay so far?" Dawn asked.

"Yes."

"Are you okay for me to continue?"

"I guess I will find out."

"Kerri, do you like having your pussy eaten?" I asked.

"Oh, yes."

"Then you will enjoy this. You will find out that women are much better than men at it," I said.

"Most men," Dawn said as she smiled at me.

"Dawn...what do I do?" Kerri asked.

"Just lay back and enjoy," Dawn told her.

Dawn kissed her way down, and I watched as she kissed the top of Kerri's slit. I heard Kerri inhale sharply then Dawn licked the same spot.

"Ohh!"

I watched Kerri's face as Dawn slowly licked and kissed the top of Kerri's pussy.

"Dawn..."

"Are you okay?"

"Oh, yes."

Dawn sat up and took Kerri's legs and spread them apart then moved between them. She pushed her legs apart a little more then lay between them and went back to work. Kerri tilted her head back and placed her hand on the back of Dawn's head as she slowly kissed and ran her tongue over her pussy lips.

"Kerri, I think you are starting to understand that women are better. They know what they like, and that is what they give," I told her.

"You're right."

Dawn spent a long time slowly making love to Kerri's pussy. Once Kerri started moaning more and more Dawn stopped and lifted Kerri's legs up and spread them wide. I watched Dawn place her mouth over Kerri's pussy.

"Ahhhhh!" Came from Kerri. "Oh, Dawn! That's perfect!"

Dawn went to work on Kerri's pussy as I had watched her do before. Kerri began to moan and groan loudly as Dawn worked her tongue into her pussy for a while.

"God, yes!!" Kerri screamed.

Kerri pushed Dawns head harder into her pussy as I watched Dawn drive her tongue into her. This went on for a while longer.

"Oh, Dawn!! Yes!!" Kerri screamed and shoved her hips up. "Ahhhhhh!!!"

Kerri bucked a few times then I heard her pussy gush.

"Ahhhhhhh!!! Yes!!! Yes!!! Yes!!!" Kerri screamed as she had a huge orgasm.

Dawn was slurping up Kerri's juices after her hips fell back to the bed.

"Oh, Dawn! Stop!"

Dawn kissed Kerri's pussy then sat up and rubbed her thighs.

"Ohhh, that was incredible. James, you are right."

"Kerri, Dawn knows what you want, and you enjoyed another woman doing it," I said.

"Oh...something. Dawn that was wonderful, thank you."

"I am happy you enjoyed it."

"Oh, I did!"

"Does Stan eat pussy well?" Dawn asked.

"Yes, but that was so different and exciting."

"Are you ready for me to finish?" Dawn asked.

"Finish?"

"Yes. I am not finished yet."

"Dawn that was wonderful let me rest first."

Dawn leaned forward and started kissing Kerri's stomach. I watched as she kissed her way up to her tits then kissed and licked her nipples as Kerri watched. Kerri reached for Dawn and pulled her up. Dawn placed her mouth over Kerri's and I watched the two of them tongue each other's mouth for a minute.

"Dawn, will you tell me what to do?" Kerri asked.

"Kerri, you know what you like, don't you?" Dawn asked.

"Yes, and I liked that."

"Then just do what feels good for you." Dawn explained.

"Will you tell me if I am doing it right?"

"I won't have to tell you."

The two of them kissed and tongued each other's mouth for another minute then Kerri pushed Dawn over on her back next to me. When Kerri got to Dawn's nipples, she spent a lot of time licking and sucking on them. I could see that Dawn was in heaven because her nipples were still very sensitive. Kerri seemed to like Dawn's bigger tits. After she had covered Dawn's nipples thoroughly, she began moving down Dawn's stomach. When she got to Dawn's mound, I watched as she took her time slowly running her tongue from side to side. Dawn had the look of pleasure on her face like she always had with a new lady.

"Dawn, am I doing okay?"

"Kerri, you are doing fine. Just remember what I told you."

Kerri went back to licking and kissing; I would remember that. When Kerri moved down and began kissing the top of Dawn's pussy, Dawn lifted her legs up and spread them apart inviting Kerri's attention. Soon, Kerri was kissing and licking the length of Dawn's lips.

"Emmmm!" Came from Dawn as she placed her hand on the back of Kerri's head.

Kerri took her time as she kept kissing and licking, exploring another woman for the first time.

I watched as Dawn grew wetter and wetter, then Kerri moved a hand up and ran her finger over Dawn's lips as she kept licking. After a few minutes, she slid her finger into Dawn.

"Ahhhh! Yes!"

Kerri must like having her pussy licked and fingered at the same time because that is what she did to Dawn for a while. She eventually had two fingers inside of Dawn working them hard as she licked between Dawn's lips.

"Perfect, Kerri! Just like that!"

Kerri slowly got more aggressive with Dawn. She was working her fingers inside of Dawn hard and now had her mouth over Dawn's clit and was working on it. I looked at Dawn as she looked down and smiled then looked at me. Dawn laid her head back and closed her eyes.

"Oh, yes, Kerri! More!"

Dawn lay there and rubbed Kerri's head. I was surprised, and I think Dawn was as Kerri worked harder. Dawn moaned and groaned for a while then I watched her push down on Kerri's head harder.

"Ahhhhhh!! Yes, Kerri!! Yes!! Eat me!!"

Dawn was twisting on the bed as Kerri kept going.

"Ahhhhh!!! Kerri!!! Eat me!!!" Dawn screamed and shoved her hips up hard.

"Emmmmmmm!!" Came from Kerri.

"Ahhhhh!!!" Dawn screamed, and I watched her stomach and knew she was having an orgasm. "Yes!!!"

"Emmmmmm!!" Came from Kerri for a few seconds, then she paused with her mouth over Dawn's pussy. I knew Dawn was squirting into her mouth.

Kerri forced her mouth down hard onto Dawn as she bucked over and over and screamed. She was going after Dawn as she squirted.

"Ahhhhhh!!!" Dawn screamed and held her hips up for a moment then collapsed back on the bed.

"Emmmm!" Came from Kerri as she slid her mouth off of Dawn and her fingers out.

"Oh, Kerri. That was perfect," Dawn said.

"Dawn, you squirt."

"I do when I have a great orgasm. Thank you."

"I have only done that once. I was with a guy, and he drove me to an incredible orgasm with his fingers, and I squirted all over him."

"I only do it when it is a wonderful orgasm like you just gave me. Do you like it when you squirt? Doesn't it make your orgasms better?" Dawn asked.

"It did that time," Kerri said.

"Good, then you will be happy when James makes you squirt. I'm sorry I didn't make you squirt, Kerri."

"Oh, Dawn. It took all I had not to. I have never squirted in anyone's mouth. I wasn't sure you would like it."

"Kerri, please don't hold back anything. James and I both want you to squirt, that way we know you are having a wonderful orgasm."

"Dawn, you gave me a wonderful orgasm."

"Then the next time it will be even better when you completely let yourself go and come and scream all you want," Dawn said.

"Oh, my, god! I forgot about the two girls! I am so embarrassed."

"Don't be. They enjoy hearing people scream in ecstasy."

"I am so embarrassed now."

"Kerri, you should hear the two of them screaming," I said.

Kerri looked over at me suddenly as if she had forgotten I was lying there watching.

"You two, are you saying you both have sex with them?" Kerri asked.

"Yes, we do," Dawn said.

"All the time?"

"As often as we all want," I said.

"How long has that been going on?"

"Since they started living here a while back."

"Dawn, you're okay with all of this?"

"Kerri, it is. I make love to them also."

"Sounds like you two have a good time."

"Kerri, the four of us have a great time together," I told her. "If you want to come back, maybe the five us can sleep together."

"I don't know if I am ready for that," Kerri said.

"What are you ready for right now?" Dawn ask.

"I'm ready for more of that!" Kerri said giggling.

"You want to go down on me again?" Dawn asked.

"Yes!"

Dawn sat up against the headboard some and lifted her legs and spread them wide apart. Kerri got on her hands and knees and placed her mouth back on Dawn's pussy.

"Kerri, take your time and play and experiment," Dawn told her.

I watched as Kerri's long curly chestnut hair fell around her head as she went back to work on Dawn's pussy. Dawn watched, and I listened, as Kerri sucked and slurped for a long time. Dawn rubbed Kerri's head as she kept going. I eased down the bed and got behind Kerri; I could see her pussy dripping. I got behind her and eased down and started licking Kerri.

"Ohhh!"

"You just keep going," Dawn told her.

I licked and tongued Kerri's pussy for a while as she enjoyed Dawn. Once she was soaking wet, I got up behind her and grabbed my cock and placed the end at her pussy. I pushed slowly as a few inches entered her.

"Ahhhhh!" Came from Kerri.

I watched as Dawn grabbed her head and pulled her back to her pussy. I grabbed Kerri's hips and held them and began to ease into her slowly.

"Emmmmmmm!" Came from under all that hair. Dawn looked at me and winked.

I gripped Kerri's hips and began to ease into her slowly as she moaned. When I felt the tip of my cock touch bottom, I began to ease out and then back in.

"Ohhh, my," came from Kerri.

"You like that?" Dawn asked.

"Oh, yes."

"Can you keep going while he does that?"

"I'll try."

Kerri went back to work on Dawn's pussy as I eased in and out of her tight pussy. As she moaned, Dawn began to moan.

"Emmmmm!" Came from both of them.

I kept sliding in and out of Kerri as she worked harder on Dawn. I watched Dawn as she built to a huge orgasm and listened to Kerri moan.

"Oh, Kerri! Yes!!" Dawn exclaimed.

"Emmm...emmmmm...emmmm!!" Came from Kerri as I bounced the end of my cock off her cervix.

"Kerri!!! Yes!!" Dawn screamed as she shoved her pussy up into Kerri's mouth. "Eat me!!"

Dawn grabbed Kerri's head and pulled her head down tight and started coming.

drmac100
drmac100
1,235 Followers
1...34567...15