Life after the Lottery Ch. 56

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it," Dawn said as she watched Kerri.

Dawn kept riding my cock as she watched Kerri for a while. We listened to her start moaning then Kerri's fingers sped up.

"Ahhhh!" Came from Kerri and her hips shot up.

Dawn and I watched as Kerri started squirting everywhere.

"Ahhhhhhh!!" Kerri screamed.

"Oh, James! I'm coming! Come inside me now!!" Dawn exclaimed.

Dawn sped up, and I felt her pussy squeeze my cock.

"Now!! Honey!!"

I lifted Dawn about a foot off the bed and started filling her with cum as she moaned and fucked me faster.

"Yes!! Yes!! Of, fuck, I'm coming!!!" Dawn screamed and started jerking.

I kept pumping cum into her as she shook. When her orgasm started subsiding, I lowered her down. She lowered her head and moaned.

"Ohhhhhh, honey, that was wonderful," I said.

Dawn lifted her head and smiled.

"It's hot, isn't it Kerri?" Dawn said.

"What?"

"Watching two people fuck."

"Yes, it is."

Dawn sat and rubbed my chest for a while.

"Dawn, I'm ready now," Kerri said.

Dawn smiled and got up, and then Kerri lay back. I watched as Dawn moved on the bed and straddled Kerri's mouth and lowered her pussy down. Dawn sat on Kerri's mouth for a few minutes before Dawn moaned a few times then leaned forward and laid on Kerri and went to work on her pussy.

My cock never got soft as I watched the two of them for about 20 minutes until they were both coming hard. I listened to both of them moaning into each other's pussy until they were spent.

"Ohhh, yes," Dawn said as she lifted her head for a minute then rolled off of Kerri.

"I'm in trouble," Kerri said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I enjoy doing this too much."

"It will grow on you," Dawn said, and the two of them started giggling.

We all lay there for a few minutes.

"It's almost 7:00," I said.

"Oh, shit!" Kerri said and sat up.

"Kerri, don't get in a hurry," Dawn said and sat up.

The three of us got up and headed for the shower. Dawn rinsed me off first, and I got out and left them. I dried off and went and started putting my clothes on. Once I was dressed, I went down to Sam's room. She was lying in bed with her eyes closed rubbing her pussy slowly.

"Sam? What are you doing?"

"Coming down from Dawn's orgasms."

"Okay. I'm going to check on your sister."

I walked down to Amy's room and found her in the shower.

"Good morning, honey," I said.

"Good morning, did you have a good time?"

"You know how it is with Dawn and a new woman."

"Did the lady enjoy herself?"

"I believe she did. What are you doing today?"

"I'll have to see if Dawn wants me to help her at school."

"If she doesn't, will you help me today?"

"Maybe. It depends on what you want me to do?" Amy said looking at me and smiling as she rinsed off.

"Get your sister up, and you two get dressed and come down for breakfast."

I walked back down the hall and looked in my bedroom. I heard Kerri and Dawn still in the shower. I went down to the kitchen and started breakfast. I was still cooking when Amy came down dressed.

"Where is your sister?"

"Still getting ready."

I heard the gate buzzer.

"Will you let Sherri in please?"

Amy met Sherri at the door and let her in. I heard them say hi to each other.

"Come and sit with us," Amy said.

I heard the two of them sit at the table while I finished.

"Sherri, I told you that you didn't have to come in today."

"I was up anyway. I can get some work done."

"Are you hungry this morning?" I asked.

"I have already eaten, thanks."

I took Amy her plate and a glass of juice.

"Good morning," I heard Sam say walking into the kitchen.

Sam walked up to me and pulled me down and kissed me.

"Good morning, sweetie. Sit, and I will fix your plate," I told her.

I went back and fixed a plate for Sam and took it back.

"James, can I move my bedroom downstairs?" Sam asked.

"Why?"

"I can't sleep in the morning when you have guests over," Sam said and looked up at me seriously. I looked at her and shook my head.

"You can move down here if you want to, but I won't be coming all the way down her in the mornings to have sex with you," I said looking at her. Her eyes got real big; she wasn't ready for me to say that.

"Sam, move down here, then I can have him all to myself in the mornings," Amy added.

I looked at Sherri, and she was looking between Sam and Amy, then my girls started laughing.

"Did you see Dawn, Sam?"

"Yep."

"What is she doing?"

"Getting dressed, slowly."

"Okay."

Dawn and Kerri didn't come down until Sherri went to the study. Once Kerri was downstairs she was a little embarrassed when she sat and had coffee with the girls.

"Kerri, was that your first time?" Sam asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Was that your first threesome and girl and girl?"

"Sam," Dawn said.

"Yes for both," Kerri said.

"You want to do it again?" Sam asked.

"I do."

"Good. It sounded like you three had a good time."

"Sam."

"Dawn, we are all grown-ups," Sam said.

"I'm not sure about you sometimes."

"Kerri, ignore my sister," Amy said. "Are you bringing your husband next time?"

"Amy!" Dawn said.

"Amy, do you and your sister...join in when they have sex with other couples?" Kerri asked.

"Of course," they both said.

"Wow. Sam, you are awfully young for that."

"I know, that's why James makes me fuck all his friends," Sam said.

"Sam, that's enough," I said looking at her. The kidding stopped.

"Kerri, please ignore my YOUNG sister," Amy said. "All of us have a very special relationship and share in everything we do. Yes, my sister and I join in if it is appropriate when other people are here."

"Why didn't you join us last night?" Kerri asked.

"It wasn't an appropriate time," Amy said and sipped her coffee.

"When would it be an appropriate time?"

"That would be up to you," Amy said. "Do you think your husband could handle all of this?"

"I don't think so."

"That's too bad," Amy replied. "Maybe we can change his mind. Why don't you bring him to the house?"

"Can I ask something very personal?" Kerri wanted to know.

"Sure," Dawn said.

"What exactly is the relationship between all of you?"

"Kerri, Dawn is my wife, and I will always love her. Sam and Amy are my other wives, I will always love them," I said.

"What? How does that work?"

"It's not as complicated as you may think. Of course, I am only legally married to Dawn, but I treat them as my other wives."

"Dawn, how do you deal with that?" Kerri asked.

"It really isn't that complicated. Sam and Amy are my wives too," Dawn said.

"Wait a minute you two. Were you trying to get Stan and me into something like this?"

"Kerri, no. We have lots of friends we spend time with that are in a regular relationship. I can't explain everything to you, but you and Stan would not be capable of any kind of relationship like the four of us have. It just wouldn't be possible for you two," I said.

"Why not?" Kerri asked without thinking.

"Now is not the time to try and explain everything to you, Kerri. Last night, I just wanted to know if you would like for Stan to watch you with another woman and if he would enjoy watching you with another man. That's all," Dawn said. "It doesn't sound like you two have that type of relationship and shouldn't try anything like that. James and I want you to come back anytime you would like, though."

"James, will you be in in a minute?" Sherri asked from the study door.

"I will be there in a few minutes."

"Okay."

"Who is that beautiful young lady, another one of your girls?" Kerri asked.

"Kerri, that is Sherri. She works for me," I said. "Be careful."

"I better be going," Kerri said.

"When do you need to come back?" Dawn asked.

"I need to come back and measure the room and make some sketches. When can I do that?"

"Tomorrow after work, or Monday," Dawn said.

"How about Monday around 5:30?"

"Okay. Kerri, I had a good time," Dawn told her.

"I did too."

"Can you stay Monday night? Maybe you could get to know the girls?"

"I will see."

"We will see you then. Don't forget the DVD," Dawn said.

Kerri got up, and Dawn led her to the door. Dawn took her face in her hands and kissed her before she left. I got up and went to the study.

"What's up Sherri?" I asked.

"I talked to Brenda last night, and she said she would be ready to go in October if that is okay with you?"

"Sounds good, but before you make final plans let's see what Linda has to say about working with the architects."

"Okay. Do you want me to leave Friday night to get my things and come back?"

"No, that is a waste of time. Bring your things Friday morning and stay. Brenda will be coming after work."

"Is Ms. Williams going to be staying Friday night?"

"She is an early riser and will probably come here or meet us at the airport. I will ask her if she would like to stay the night, though."

"I can't wait to meet her again."

"You will like her. I'll be right back."

I went back to find Sam. She was helping Dawn in the kitchen.

"Samantha, would you come with me?" I said standing there.

The three of them turned around and looked at me. Sam came to me, and I took her hand and walked her into the big bedroom and closed the door.

"What was that all about?" I asked.

"What?"

I stood and looked at her.

"Sorry," Sam said.

"Sam, are you jealous about last night?"

"No!"

"I think you know better than to say things like that in front of someone you don't know."

"I was just teasing her."

"You were showing your age, and that is not like you. You embarrassed Kerri, and she didn't need that."

"Sorry."

I took her hand and led her to the bed, and we sat.

"Talk to me," I said.

"I said I was sorry."

"Sam, you can talk to Dawn or me, but you know Dawn is going to know what you were feeling at breakfast. Now, what was the problem?"

"I just..."

"Just what, honey?"

"James, is this something you just do with Dawn?"

"What do you mean?"

"Was that something you do with just your wife?" Sam said looking at me.

"Okay, spill it."

"You and Dawn said Amy and I are your wives too, but you didn't ask us to join you last night. So, is that something you just do with Dawn?"

"Honey, Dawn and I have known Kerri since before we knew you. This was the first time for Kerri, and it just happened last night. Don't you think it would have been too overwhelming for her to have you and your sister join us?"

"I guess," Sam said looking down.

"Honey, you are my wife also. If something like that happened with you and you had a woman with you for her first time, you wouldn't want Dawn and me and Amy there would you?"

"I don't know. I have never brought anyone home with me."

"Sam, please. You know what I mean."

"I do. I'm sorry, I just felt left out."

"Did you feel left out this morning when you were tapped into Dawn?"

Sam looked up and smiled.

"I still felt left out, but I had a good time."

"Have you talked to your sister about this yet?"

"No. I need Dawn to help me."

"Tell her that then."

"I will."

"I don't want you feeling left out again, but there may be times like this that a new person wouldn't understand, Sam."

"I know."

"Honey, any time you feel left out, you tell me."

"Okay."

"What are you doing today?"

"After Sherri and I show Dawn the clothes, nothing I guess."

"Let's do that this morning, I have something I want you and your sister to do for me this afternoon."

"Okay."

"Come on."

"James?"

"Yes?"

"If I ever wanted to bring a guy or a girl home, would that be okay?"

"Of course."

"What if I wanted my sister to join us?"

"Honey, this is your house too. You do as you please."

"What if I brought another woman home and wanted you to join us? Would I have to ask Dawn first?"

"That would be up to you. But honey, if you wanted me to join you and a friend, you must make sure that it would be something your friend could handle."

"Okay."

"Come on." I stood, and Sam stood, and we walked toward the door.

"What if I brought a guy home and wanted Dawn to join us."

"It would be fine with me, but Sam, you must remember what will leave this house. You have to consider that when you bring a man or woman here, and you involve one of us or your sister what will that person tell other people."

Sam looked up at me with fire in her eyes.

"What did I say?!" I asked.

Sam stormed out of the bedroom as I followed.

"Sam?"

She ran up the stairs.

"What did you do?" Dawn asked me.

"We were talking about something, and she stormed off."

"Amy, finish," Dawn said and went after Sam.

"James?" Amy asked.

"I'm not sure. I better go see."

"Why don't you let Dawn talk to her first," Amy said.

"Well, go up there, please."

Amy went up the stairs. I stood a minute then went back to the study and sat down.

"Problem?" Sherri asked.

"Women."

"Too many?"

"No. Just don't understand them sometimes."

Sherri buried her head in her computer while I went over the papers I had to get back to the bank.

"James." I hear.

I looked up, and Dawn is standing in the door.

"Come with me," Dawn said.

I got up and followed her out to the den.

"What did I do?"

"Just come with me."

I followed Dawn up the stairs and down the hall to Sam's room and went in. Amy was talking to Sam while she was laying face down on the bed.

"Sam, sit up," Dawn told her. Sam slowly sat up.

"Sit down James."

I sat.

"The four of us need to talk," Dawn said. "Sam, sit up."

"Sam, what did I say?" I asked.

"James, be quiet," Dawn said. "Sam, tell James what you told me."

"You tell him."

"No, you tell him."

"I'm not really your wife," Sam said.

"Yes, you are!" I said.

"No, I'm not!"

"Sam, just because I said you have to understand what leaves this house has nothing to do with you being my wife."

"Did you tell Dawn to be careful about what leaves the house last night! Kerri could go out and tell everyone!"

"You are right; she could. But, she would have a lot to lose if she did," I said.

"You don't know that!"

"Sam, calm down," Dawn said. "You and your sister are welcome to bring other men or women here to have sex with. But, before it becomes a threesome with someone else in this house both of you have to consider what will happen if that person tells anyone. James was right."

"You two said we weren't going to hide things anymore!" Sam shouted.

"We are not going to hide our relationship with you and your sister. That has nothing to do with other people finding out about what happens sexually between us or any of our friends, Sam," Dawn said.

"If everyone knows we all are having sex, what difference does it make."

"Sis, the four of us having sex and us having sex with our friends is two different things. You know that is all private," Amy said.

"What about our friends?" Sam asked.

"Sam, you don't have any friend here yet," Amy said.

"I will! What if I want to bring someone here and want them to have a good time with everyone?"

"Sam, you are 18 going on thirty. I thought you were very mature. Do you know any other people your age that you could bring here and we could all fuck that wouldn't run out and tell all their friends?" Dawn asked.

"They might be cool about it."

"No they wouldn't, sis," Amy said. "If you want to bring a guy or girl home and have them spend the night and have sex, that is one thing. But, wanting James or Dawn to join in is another. You know that."

"That's not fair! We can be with his friends, but he can't be with ours."

"Sam, James is your husband. Do you want him having sex with all your girlfriends?" Amy asked.

"Maybe."

"Why. Are you sharing your love with them or are you showing James off?" Dawn asked.

Sam was quiet for a minute.

"That's what you did last night," Sam said.

"Kerri made passes at James several years ago. I wanted to see if she still wanted to have sex with him," Dawn said.

"So, if your friends want to fuck James it is okay. But if one of my friends wants to fuck him, it's not?" Sam said. "So, Amy and I can't share him with our friends then?"

Sam had a point.

"I guess you're right Sam. Bring your friends over, and James will fuck them. I'm sure he would like to fuck some more teenagers," Dawn said and got up and left the room.

"James, let us talk," Amy said.

I left and went back downstairs. Dawn was sitting on the sofa; I sat with her.

"She is right, you know," Dawn said.

"No, she's not. Something else is at the root of this," I said.

"What, then?"

"I'm not sure."

"Figure it out then because we have a problem," Dawn said and got up and went to the garage.

I got up and went to the study.

"James, do I need to leave for a while?" Sherri asked.

"No. You're fine."

I went back to work on the papers for the bank and got them finished after about an hour. I had heard Dawn's Ferrari start up earlier and leave. It was getting close to lunch, and Dawn had not seen the clothes Sherri had bought.

"Sherri, why don't you go on to lunch. I still need you to show the clothes to Dawn you and the girls bought."

"Okay. James?"

"Yes."

"Sam may be an incredibly mature and sexy woman, but she is still a teenager at heart."

"I forget that."

"I'll be back after a while," Sherri said and left.

I gathered up the paperwork and put it in an envelope. I got up and went upstairs. I found Amy and Sam still talking.

"Sam, would you get ready and put some nice clothes on. I need you to go to the bank with me," I said.

"Do you need me?" Amy asked.

"I need you to stay here and tell Sherri I'll be back soon."

"Okay."

"I need to leave in about 10 minutes, Sam," I said and left to go change clothes.

I was putting on some better pants and a shirt in the bedroom when Amy came in.

"James, don't be mad at Sam. Talk to her."

"Like a woman or a teenager?" I asked looking at her.

"Both," Amy said and left.

I was buttoning up my shirt as I walked down to Sam's room. I walked in and looked. My teenager looked like a very mature woman in a new dress Dawn had bought her. She was brushing her hair out as I looked.

"Can I have a minute to put on some makeup?"

"You are beautiful enough, let's go."

Sam followed me down the stairs to my study. I picked up the envelope with the papers, and we went out and got in the Escalade. I pulled out of the drive and headed down the road to the interstate.

"I need to take some papers to the bank, and I want them to meet one of my vice presidents." Sam didn't say anything as I drove.

I got all the way downtown before she said anything.

"What are the papers for?"

"A line of credit for the store."

"I thought you had enough money."

"I do, but I have learned it works out better tax wise to use a line of credit instead of cash."

"Oh."

That was all until I pulled into the bank garage and parked.

"The man we are going to meet is Ian Dain. He is going to help us by being a business advisor. I want you to meet him because when you have questions about finances you can ask him," I said.

"That is your department. I'm not really a vice president," Sam said.

"You are going to learn," I said and got out and walked around and helped Sam out.

She slid off the seat, and the dress slid up her thighs as I looked. She stood and brushed her dress out.

"Come on," I said and led Sam to the elevator, and we went up to the floor Mr. Dain's office was on.

We got off the elevator and walked down to his office. I knocked on his door.

"Come in."

I opened the door and escorted Sam inside.

"I'm not interrupting your lunch again am I?" I asked.

Ian stood up to greet us, or Sam anyway.

"On no. I had a late breakfast," he said smiling. "Who is this?"

1...56789...15