All Comments on 'Life and Time of Lady Vargos Ch. 19'

by rik581

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ryanrose1ryanrose1about 5 years ago
this has been one of my favorite tales of all

and I can agree with much of your fans frustration here. What you consider the mean comments. Well, as we can see here, from your original posts in 2011. Its been nearly 8 to 9 years here without a conclusion. I understand why, and can sympathize with your condition and the difficulties in continuing. I think you bowed to much to pressure to change the tale. And that put you in a block where you couldn't continue with what you had in mind. and destroyed your enthusiasm for the tale.

That, and other real life problems.

I hope those are taken care off, and we can finally see a conclusion to this tale.

ryanrose1ryanrose1about 5 years ago
this has been one of my favorite stories

I have really enjoyed it for such a long time. But I can see the frustration of some of your fans. And I understand it. We can see you started this story in 2011. its posted here

and its 2019. and we want to see how it concludes and we have been waiting for close to 9 years.

but, I can understand whats taken so long. I think you bowed to reader pressure to change the stories direction and that caused a block in your writing. You wrote yourself into a corner and it destroyed your enthusiasm for the tale.

That, and many real life issues hit you in the past few years

Now that you are writing this again, I hope we can finally and eventually get to the conclusion of the tale.

BJGoodheadBJGoodheadabout 5 years ago
Is there hope?

Yet again with the paradigm shift....Martin has been so thoroughly abused and broken he is now willing to do anything! Whatever it takes, to get a divorce and freedom.

This chapter expertly summarizes his attitudes and desires, contrasting them with his state of captivity and "marital duties" as a forced straight male bride.

Is there hope for Martin? Will Sarah actually be able to do anything to help him? And what exactly are these rights Martin allegedly has to which he is currently blind?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous