Life and Times of a Priestess Ch. 08 Pt. 04-05

Story Info
Priestesses visit returned prisoners and engage them in orgy.
5.4k words
4.33
7.5k
3
0

Part 19 of the 52 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8: Winter In The Occupied City

Part 4: Return Of The Men Of Dalos

Gerald informed Sreela that many of the men of Dalos who still worked at the construction camps and at the factories outside the city boundaries were to be allowed to return to the city. The camps on the outside of the city were to be dismantled and the prisoners would henceforth be treated as low paid workers in the Prancirian way. They would be given enough money to feed themselves and to cover the other costs of living and they would be allowed to travel out to work in the new factories each day. They were to be rehoused in the city dwellings which were not being used by the Prancirian Army or by those other Prancirians who had come out to work in the new colony. Those who had been citizens of the city before the conquest were allowed to return to their own homes if they were not being used by the Prancirians, and more importantly allowed to return to their partners and children in the town. They were not the first to return. First older men had been allowed to return to live and help to look after the women and children. The old Pirionite systems of food and goods supply had naturally broken down after the conquest. The farms which supplied the city in the countryside had ceased production during the siege and, as the men were imprisoned, had not been able to continue immediately afterwards. Then the Prancirians had freed the farmers for production under military discipline.

The old balance of social groups, in which each group had known their own place in society and been confident in the sensible fair exchange and distribution of commodities, had gone in the new Vanmarian world. At first the Prancirians enforced production of food with priority to their own soldiers. Now they introduced a money reward system like their own in Vanmar. The farms were paid for their production, but the farms made insufficient money to enable them to purchase much other produce of other types. They found they were poorer than before in the new Vanmarian economy. The people of Dalos were used to giving their own labour to communally beneficial activities in return for the benefits of being a member of a community which supplied everything they needed from food to social and sexual needs. Now they existed in a different world. There was no longer a Pirionite City Council to direct their labours and ensure a secure life for them. They were plunged into a new life where money was to be earned and if they could not earn sufficient they must learn to go short on commodities.

Thankfully being Pirionite they were not likely to starve themselves of the sexual companionship they were used to as they found themselves living a life less plentiful in material terms. They had recently suffered sexual deprivation since the conquest of the city. The women had been initially deprived of their Pirionite partners and lovers when at least half the men were taken to work camps outside the city. To women of Pirion, unused to the absence or shortage of physical comfort it had been a shock which had lasted many months as only gradually did more of their men return. Initially the other women of the city like the Priestesses had been abused by their conquerors. In the aftermath of bloodshed fear had hung over them. They had not resisted their conquerors when they turned to rape but neither had the experience for most been a pleasant one. Fear had been an essential part of these experiences for women who had never known fear and uncertainty for their own lives or futures before. As for the Priestesses, life had been harrowing for the first few days.

As events settled and the soldiers were brought under control life had begun to improve again. Some of the younger women were placed with Priestesses in the dormitories to 'work' as 'prostitutes' for the invading army. So these women, like Sreela and Danella's group of Priestesses, had been able to continue their regular sexual worship (of the Goddess), albeit with men who were not usually as knowledgeable or understanding of the sexual world of the Goddess as Pirionite men. Other women, perhaps less attractive or older or who were not Priestesses and had not been included in the 'brothels' with the Priestesses, remained in their own homes looking after the children and each other. For them an unusual period of sexual rationing occurred. As the fear of the soldiers dissipated and they began to see some of them as potential friends some ladies who were able or desiring of such relationships began to entertain soldiers in their homes. Their Pirionite upbringing enabled them to be sexually forthright with soldiers whom they could separate from the groups in which most soldiers moved. Being unused to Pranciran ways they were unaware that many soldiers would have been only too happy to pay them small fees which would have been so much cheaper than the ones which applied at the 'brothels'.

They might have saved money which they would need in the hard economic times ahead. It took some months before many of these women realised that they might earn the money which they now needed in this way. Some soldiers forged close relationships with the women. However, there were many of the women who continued to resent and fear the conquerors. Not being Priestesses and thrust into regular interaction with the soldiers, they remained wary and even hating of them. Many of these women were therefore restricted in their 'lovemaking' to each other, which to many women was not a sufficient substitute for the absent males, or to the few Pirionite males allowed to visit the city. As the men of Pirion returned at last from the camps their pent up frustrations could finally be released.

The returning men had suffered far worse than the women, and not only by the absence of sex. They had at times, largely near the beginning of their incarceration and forced labour, suffered hunger and overwork which had damaged their health. The psychological impact on men who had lived an easy and enjoyable life before the war had been obvious too. Conditions had improved somewhat from the beginning however, and finally they were returning home, and to enjoy the privileges of wage labourers, no longer to be treated as mere prisoners of war, even while war continued to rage to south, west and east. But the Prancirians considered themselves humane rulers, unlike the Vanmandrians. Opinion at home and amongst some Generals and officers dictated that a period of normality in their occupied territories begin.

While away most prisoners had no sexual fulfilment unless it had been in periods where they had worked to repair buildings in Dalos itself and had been lucky enough to be able to enjoy the pleasures of the Goddess with a woman of Dalos, in some hurried moment of privacy. Under guard such pleasure was forbidden and impossible. In captivity it was sometimes possible, at night usually, for some men to take comfort with each other if they wished. Most Pirionite men had on occasions tried such experiences although relatively few practised them regularly. In Pirion a man who preferred women rarely communed with other men. However, there were many men who were genuinely bisexual and many who preferred their own sex. In Pirion such activity was encouraged in the worship of the Goddess. These men found ways to hide from the guards and practise their own natural habits. Others joined them because of the absence of women. But most men engaged little in this activity and tended to relieve themselves alone where possible.

At the time of the Prancirians' winter festival the men from the camps were allowed back into the city in groups. As the Prancirians were celebrating a few days of holiday the men of Dalos were allowed back to live in the city. The soldiers guarding them escorted them into the city, returning themselves for the festival. Most of them would be given a small room unless they could lay claim to their own homes, partners and children.

Part 5: The Return

When Gerald had gone Sreela spoke to the Priestesses about the men returning. "We should go to welcome them," she suggested. It was not an order. Under occupation she had finished with giving orders. She no longer felt that she had the authority to tell the Priestesses what they should do. The visiting soldiers chose from among the Priestesses, she had no part any more in determining who should worship together.

"We should go to find where they are living" said Danella," but this is a rest day for us. Any Priestess who wishes to stay should feel no obligation to go. They may need our help however".

"Of course" said Sreela, "only if you wish to help them. There will be time later when they are settled back in their lodgings."

"Will Gerald allow us to go out after the festival? He wants us here to earn money," said Agnessa. Danella noted that the understanding of Prancirian money was spreading amongst the Priestesses. Many of them now recognised that their guards and the General were making money out of 'work' which they performed. However, as Priestesses they had no dislike towards what they did so there was no reluctance from most Priestesses. Most of them enjoyed their work. They were well fed, happily housed. They were given Pranciran clothes sometimes which they enjoyed. They still resented the soldiers for the defeat for Pirion and wished the carefree days of the past to return, but hatred had gone from them as they had come to understand that the men who visited them were human much like themselves.

"We have a right to visit our countrymen," said Sreela. "Gerald and the soldiers owe us much. If they value us they will allow us to make our requests."

"They have not given us much freedom before" said Agnessa. "We have not asked before, or had reason to go anywhere," said Sreela.

"They do value us," said Danella. "These men are starved of the varied sex they require in their own country. We are important to them because few women in their homeland are willing even to have sex with them. They are held to one partner. And we do things which few of their women would ever contemplate. They must value us because they are willing to spend money which is precious to them."

"Some of us should go and care for our men. They will be lonely and neglected," said Sreela. "If a few of us go Gerald will not complain. He will wish us to work as normal after the festival, but a few of us off duty can serve the men who need us".

Danella and Sreela with Agnessa and another young Priestess Lira left the dormitory in its day of rest and went to discover where the returnees were being housed. Some houses, which had been deserted in the months since the conquest, were the first place Sreela thought to look. They noticed signs of occupation as they approached these tall three storey houses. Smoke welled out of the chimneys of the street in the cool winter weather. Signs of the damage of the conquest which had been present on this street, the broken doors and shattered windows, which had in many cases remained unrepaired in the months since the conquest, were now fixed. Sreela picked a house, seemingly at random although it was one of the first they came to, and knocked on the door. Danella wondered, would they find the returned prisoners here or would they just be more Prancirian soldiers. A man opened the door. He looked healthy, although perhaps a little tired as if he had been working hard. He wore the clothes of a captured Pirionite soldier, the orange and red jacket and the buff coloured trousers, but the clothes were tatty and fraying at the seams. The threads had come loose at one shoulder and the knees of his trousers had worn away. Recent patches appeared to have been roughly sewed onto his trousers. The lower leg of one trouser had been ripped and again roughly sewed back. The man was bearded but his beard had been roughly trimmed and he looked presentable enough in that respect.

"Hello ladies" he smiled at them instantly eyeing the Prancirian dress which Lira wore. Evidently he was not familiar with Prancirian ladies wear, as the Priestesses had not been when Gerald had first persuaded some of them to wear it when they visited officers and paying soldiers away from the dormitory. The Priestesses enjoyed the fashions of the Prancirians. They recognised a certain style about these tight fitting clothes which the old Pironite robes and gowns did not have. The clothes of the Goddess had been worn for centuries without much real change whereas Danella had learned from books and speaking to Paul and other soldiers that female fashions in Prancir changed every few years. Lira had spent the whole night with a Prancirian officer and so had returned only this morning fully dressed in Prancirian garb. She liked their costumes. Much as she regarded the Prancirians as rude and sexually unpractised, and feared their unearthly ways of violence and greed, there were some things she could respect.

"Have you come to see us" he asked, pleased to see them. "You know I haven't seen a woman in months." His words were meant to be taken at face value. There were no hidden meanings. "I have not worshipped with a woman since the conquest." So refreshing thought Danella, the customers at the dormitory were rarely so direct. The openness and maturity of his approach took her back to the good days of the past in Shanla and in Dalos before the conquest. Why had she been so keen to embark on her life of adventure, which had brought her into the range of the anti-sexual crudeness of these remote foreigners. After the fear and uncertainty of the conquest she had enjoyed herself, discovering a new culture. But this reminder of her own people brought back the good things that they had lost. It was a stark contrast to the ignorance and the cruel self imposed abstinence of General Ravelleon.

"How many of you are in this building?" asked Sreela.

"There are six of us here, one in each room."

"At least you all have a room and a bed."

"It's a lot better than the camps we have been in I can tell you."

"Are there many more of you in this street?" she asked.

"Yes this whole street is set aside for us. I don't know where they have put all the others. I'm not from Dalos. I was in the official army. Have you come to commune with us?" he asked. There was hope in his eyes. This was new, Pirionite men rarely needed to hope for sexual expression as they had always known it was freely given, except perhaps where a particular woman was so beautiful that she was in great demand and he would have to wait his turn. This man had been starved of the company of women for so long that he no longer trusted that it would be always available. He needed it badly.

"I suppose we might commune," said Sreela, but you must understand. Things have changed here. We were made prisoners too, although we are no longer to be referred to as prisoners. We were made to become Priestesses for the Prancirian Army. We enjoy our life well enough considering the circumstances. However we are 'working' for the Prancirians and they may not let us practise our normal ways. Today and tomorrow is the Festival. Their soldiers are barred from us but our life will return to normal after the festival. We will not likely be permitted to come to you very often. The temple is burned and they will not allow it to be repaired. But we will do what we can,"

She turned to the others. "Shall we worship with them? You need not if you do not wish, Lira."

Lira was not tired however, "I am looking forward to some real Pirionite men. I have missed them. Don't count me out." The others were in agreement. Danella was pleased. They would have an orgy together, perhaps in the way that few Prancirians were prepared to try or perhaps could afford.

"Bring your friends down," said Sreela. "Let us see them, tell them the Goddess has returned, if only for a day."

The authority of a High Priestess seemed to be stronger in her today. Back amongst Prancirians her sense of responsibility seemed to improve. The man was relieved that the Priestesses of Pirion remained as generous as ever, and was naturally grateful for whatever charity they could provide in their fallen circumstances. Immediately he disappeared into the stairwell and hastened up to inform his comrades. They came down one by one sheepishly, as if surprised by their good fortune but happy to return to the practises they had always believed were theirs by right. The first to appear was a mature man, bearded again, with tired eyes, slimmed by hard work, short in stature, dark in complexion. Like his comrade he was grateful and quickly enthusiastic. "You don't know how much I need this," he said. "Are we to perform any particular ceremony," he asked of the High Priestess.

"No, I think in the circumstances we will just celebrate in communion. We will take you where your inclinations wish to go. Let us begin. Your friends may join us as they arrive. "She signalled to Agnessa and Lira, who moved close to the man, placing their arms around his overworked body. Young Lira soothed his face, drawing him into a kiss while golden Agnessa drew close behind the man, her hand brushing softly over the thin material of his tunic and cradling the cheek of his buttock, squeezing it gently. Her fingers found the gap in his shirt and travelled beneath it upwards across the stomach to the nipples.

Another two men arrived, both younger, quickly followed by the first man. Sreela welcomed them and she and Danella stepped forward together to engage with them, taking one of the younger men each. The first man attached himself behind Sreela as she clamped herself around her young man. There was no need for further words as they set to commune with each other and enjoy in serious ritual.

Agnessa unfastened the shirt of the small mature man and drew it over his shoulders to reveal a strong, fit and muscled torso. She drew her lips to his shoulders as Lira fed him from her tongue.

Two remaining men now arrived, one attaching himself behind the splendidly revealed Danella, who had unfastened and despatched her own robe, as she gave herself to the arms of her young man. The other man unfastened his belt and reached for his penis as he approached Lira from behind, seeking to understand how her strange Prancirian dress might be undone. Words seemed unnecessary as the men immersed themselves in the flesh that had been forbidden to them for so long, but the young man, whom Danella held, gave a hoarse cry, as her hand explored his penis. Unlike many men this one needed little encouragement to raise his penis to its full strength. Already half raised of its own volition it sprang fully to life as soon as she touched it.

"That feels so good, so much better than the feel of a man," he admitted his indulgence with other men while in the camp. "You are so beautiful". His voice had become hoarse and he broke off as she stroked it. Bending forwards and allowing her gracious tongue to slide down his muscled torso from his neck and over his nipples to his flat stomach, she held his penis out before her as she brought her tongue onto it, lapping it softly to his delight. The man was filled with excitement, already thrusting his penis forward and back into her mouth. She obliged by clenching her lips around the hard rod, appreciating the taste of it as she gazed at his attractive body, savouring her own enjoyment of him.

The man behind Danella had discarded his own clothes and enjoyed the sight of her body from behind as he pressed against her buttocks. She enjoyed the feel of him as his hands gently wandered over her nakedness, smoothing her thighs and buttocks, then rising to soothe her shoulders as her neck strained to give pleasure to the younger man before her.

She loved to feel the soft massage of the experienced worshipper, and this man she could tell was such. Months of 'making love' to the lonely and sexually immature soldiers of Prancir had been fulfilling in many ways. She and the other Priestesses had taught them many pleasures and encouraged them, unlike their own wives and prostitutes back home, to sometimes take longer in the act of love and to return the pleasures of gentle massage and the more feverish stimulation to the Priestesses. Many men had become more gentle and varied and more understanding of a woman's sexuality as a result. Consequently many soldiers had become great lovers. However, the encouragements of the Priestesses had been undermined somewhat by the consciousness of the soldiers that they would be charged more if they stayed longer. It angered Danella and the other Priestesses that the men should have to pay for what they regarded as worship, and that it should diminish the act. However, money was the way of the Vanmarians, and now they lived in the Vanmarian economy the Priestesses also needed to earn the money with which they were looked after. She was conscious from the books she had read and the conversations she had had with Prancirians that in the new system if they ceased to 'work' for their money they would, after a time, cease to be looked after by the military government of the city. That was the Pranciran way.

12