Life and Times of a Priestess Ch. 08 Pt. 04-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was so good to feel again the experienced hands and penis of a Pirionite male again. She could feel his outstretched penis resting on her buttocks as he massaged her and pricking against her slits, bringing warmth and sensitivity to her nether regions. This man behind her was in no hurry but presently he broke off the massage to slide his swollen prick between Danella's thighs. She obliged by clenching her thighs around the strong penis and moaned gently onto the younger man's penis, while the older one behind her rode her, his shaft rubbing along her crease, its tip forging at her swollen clitoris. She was aware of the other bodies around her, aroused in their own performances but watching each other's at the same time, borrowing inspiration and passion from each other. She felt the old excitement of Pironite worship, returning, and gave thanks for their decision to come here to give succour to their men folk today.

Danella could see Sreela out of the corner of her eye, encased between a gorgeous slim young man who attended to her breasts with his mouth while she massaged him expertly. The first man also looked good without his clothes. He crouched licking at the High Priestess' hind quarters. Even in the midst of her own engagement Danella could appreciate the tall, slender, fleshy shape of her High Priestess whom she felt so close to. She felt warmth as she sensed the enjoyment Sreela betrayed, as her body began to shake with pleasure. The first man drove his fingers into Sreela's vagina, allowing her to ride on them as she began to buck with pleasure. "Fuck me" she cried twisting her head to look at the first man who so roused her. Obedient to the wishes of a High Priestess he stimulated his own organ for a minute or so to bring it to its compete arousal before leaning forward to nose his cockhead between the cheeks of he vagina and into that resplendent torso. Sreela braced herself as he did so, jutting her hips towards him, and he embraced her waist with his strong arms. His hips swivelled and then rested as his penis found it place. Slowly he began to ease it in and out of Sreela, picking up speed as his rhythm increased. "Fuck me harder" she cried. "Give it to me". Danella knew that Sreela must be feeling it to cry out so early in the orgy. Given that there was no formality to this ceremony there was no need for any of them to feel restraint. If she came soon she would be able to proceed to as many orgasms as she desired later.

Observing Sreela reminded her of what she must look like to the man who mounted her and increased his pace behind her., She felt the man's possession of her vagina and the delight of her interior tissue as the shaft rode in her. Her own excitement increased in line with Sreela's and she found more inspiration from her friend. Sreela's bucking became stronger as the first man manhandled her and rode his prick hard into her, while the younger man before her stimulated his own organ gently while his hips made contact with her face, resting his free hand on her shoulder to support himself. Again Sreela cried out for harshness and her penetrator redoubled his strokes. His face screwed with pleasure and the strain of his effort. He grunted repeatedly now, and the man in Danella grunted in harmony, but it was Sreela who was coming. She twisted and bucked in an extreme jarring motion. "Make me come, come on fuck," her mouth spilled with the words which gave vent to her ecstatic ordeal, imploring pleasure, spurring her rider to greater extremes.

Danella felt her own excitement too. Suddenly driven by the urge to join Sreela's orgasm, she too, releasing the cock in her mouth, gave vent to her own excitement, aping Sreela in the volume and intensity of her senseless moans. She began to jut her hips more strongly onto the penis she felt inside her, bringing it on. The younger man before her squeezed his penis to her face, masturbating hard against her flesh. Sreela began to make a long loud moan as the gusts of passion finally took her body. They had all become loud now, anyone out in the street would have heard their pleasure and known what was occurring. Danella continued to watch Sreela's performance at the same time as the masturbator before her, as she took off, wailing with the moans of the High Priestess' moans. Soon the violence of Sreela's orgasm was over and her body slumped in gentle rest. Presumably her rider had ejaculated into her for he ceased to pummel her, content to rest his penis inside her as the juices spread inside.

Danella's cries continued as Sreela's orgasm transferred itself into her, her body bending with the ecstasy. For two minutes her frenzy continued and then it was over, but her rider continued his fucking, unloading his wet stuff deep into her as she became his inert receptacle in her aftermath. In a quaint clumsy postscript the young masturbator before her deposited his wad of semen all over her face, after the riding had ceased. As she came out of her trance she took his penis in her mouth again and sucked it clean, playing with the rich fluid and allowing it to dribble over her chin and onto her breasts. She felt deliciously wet.

The attention of Danella was now drawn towards young Lira and golden haired Agnessa as they pummelled in group frenzy with their two men. Lira lay on the floor, her Prancirian dress now gone as the small mature man rode upon her, clutching at the crouching body of Agnessa behind Lira's head. His head nuzzled Agnessa's full soft breasts as his hot tongue kneaded her nipples in turn. The nipples stood erect as they were licked. Occasionally he plucked them gently with his teeth, clutching hard at her hips so his fingers buried in her flesh. Lira licked and lapped at the underside of Agnessa's smooth cunt lips savouring the juices produced by her quim and lazily poked her wet tongue into the crack of Agnessa's arse.

The other man crouched also behind Agnessa his penis strong and hard by his own kneading of it. He rested it against her buttocks, waiting to return it to its place inside Agnessa when she was ready to take him again. Periodically he stuck it beneath Agnessa's quivering arse and allowed Lira to lick it and take it in her mouth. Meanwhile he stroked Agnessa's magnificent back with his fingers and attached his lips to the back of her neck wiping away her golden locks so he could suck and bite the delicate flesh.

As Danella watched she appreciated the firm body of the mature man as she felt the touch of the two men surrounding her with their warmth, running their fingers all over her flesh. She enjoyed the movements of his body as he fucked Agnessa, moaning softly as he was carried away by his worship of her. His penis had a firm grip within Lira. She sensed an excitement running though his body and knew that he would orgasm if he continued to fuck her in this way. He faced the decision of whether to slow down his invasion of her and prolong his pleasure, or whether to follow the inclination of his penis and proceed to a more intense level of stimulation which would soon have him spilling his seed deep into her pretty recesses. The man continued his pounding, becoming stronger, faster and more determined. It was evident that he had decided to pursue the latter course and bring himself off. Lira seemed to respond as she began to moan and her legs rocked at the onslaught. Seeing his invitation the man behind her placed his wet penis against her face.

Agnessa was raised slightly as her man lowered his fingers, prizing them into her passageway to search for her clitoris, taking the place of Lira's tongue as she swallowed his penis up instead. Twisting his fingers, tickling her insides rapidly he engendered a response of moans from Agnessa. "That feels so good" she cried. The group fed off each other's pleasure.

As the mature man's orgasm approached he flung his penis into Lira with renewed passion, slobbering and gurgling between Agnessa's breasts. Lira squirmed underneath closing and opening her mouth like a fish, gasping for air as she sucked the other man's penis as he knelt before her. Agnessa gazed at the man who flailed before her in his ecstasy as she moaned at the strength of the fingers which controlled her body from, behind. As the mature man finally lost control and squirted his semen into Lira's flesh, shuddering uncontrollably, Agnessa's orgasm also came upon her, violently, the thrill shuddering through her as the man behind her shook his fingers jerkily inside her, forcing the orgasm from her.

Finally as they calmed and Agnessa moved off Lira, the man who had provided Agnessa's orgasm drew his penis from her. As Agnessa cradled him from behind he wanked his own member aggressively pressing it against Lira's nose and cheeks and occasionally her tongue again, while Lira's own fingers pulled at her own cunt and the mature man traced his fingers softly over her helpless body.

The sticky load appeared in sudden in sudden ejaculation squirting prolifically over Lira's cheek and over her neck to her smooth breasts, washing her in its soapy lather. Her lips cried out as the man fell back in exhaustion, as her hips moved, thrashing beneath her on rapidly moving fingers as she demanded her own release under the hands of her lovers. She cried out loudly and unintelligibly as a long orgasm took her. Her body angled and stretched in its final thrashing. Even as she lay still afterwards, her fingers still moved slowly inside her pussy as her pleasure seemed not to want to cease.

12