All Comments on 'Life as a New Hire Ch. 10'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
sailandoarsailandoaralmost 10 years ago
:)

. . . . . . . . . !

Bigg_MikeBigg_Mikealmost 10 years ago
Each time I come across your stories

I start chuckling in anticipation. As I think about the story during the day, I chuckle.

Perhaps I should change my User Name to Chuckles. Nah, won't work. Too descriptive. So says the 6'7" & 410 lb. guy who calls himself Bigg_Mike.

My compliments to you on a story line that is both scary in its vision of such a society hidden within our own and simply just so damn funny in its execution. This is a dichotomy not many writers can resolve. You do so superlatively. I shall be saddened when you finally close the door to this story, but until then I shall simply revel in it. Thank you. Your efforts make the day pass more pleasantly.

Flymaster60Flymaster60almost 10 years ago
got my fix

God FS.... I dont know how you come up with these plots, twists and turns.. FUCK YOU ARE GREAT at writting loved every word of this... more PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for taking the time to write these stories

J0SEJ0SEalmost 10 years ago

ヽ(`Д´)ノ I want more!

cliuincliuinalmost 10 years ago
Honor and loyalty

Cael has honor and loyalty , but he is also stuborn . Like how you sayed maybe he is not the strongest but he is the last who will stay undefeeted and ready for more .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
5*!!!!!

Excellent work!! Loved it and I can't wait till the next chapter comes out, please let it be soon, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
...

Love this story...only "problem" with your stories are there are sooooo many different characters and names to keep with and who is who....keep it up...

CK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great story

and the spelling etc is much better since chapter 7. thank you.

theanalisttheanalistalmost 10 years ago
we got another winner here

not surprising considering the extremely high quality of all your other stories...i only hope you finish this one...

FinalStandFinalStandover 9 years agoAuthor
Cast of Characters (September 2014)

Thanks to Nut Ranch, I have been able to post a Chaster of Characters. Unfortunately, there is a word limit on the Bio page, so I submitted a List instead, updated to the start of Chapter 25.

maxd01maxd01over 9 years ago
Sigh

I really wish you had done something with Cael telling Katrina he had decided it was safer to be gay... That would have been way to good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Waiting for the tables to turn.. ..

Loving your story. Just can't wait for some of these psychopathic bitches to start getting bumped off one by one. Their sheet bigotry is getting ttin slightly off putting.

jasaf74jasaf74over 5 years ago
Love it but....

No one should eat from a spoon that has touched someone's head under any circumstances.

FinalStandFinalStandover 5 years agoAuthor
jasaf74 ...

... I am glad you are enjoying the tale. As for the spoon fiasco ... I guess you've never lived the life of a communal bachelor ~ with each of you too poor to afford a maid service? ;) With those college and post-collegiate days ... I'm kind of stunned my friends and I didn't die from any number of easily avoidable diseases.

Take care and have a great day,

James aka FinalStand

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
About the hair thing...

As gross as it may sound. I've lived In a house with three other dudes and I've lived with two girls. You get used to constantly having hair EVERYWHERE.

Doesn't matter how gross you think it is, it happens.

Thanks for doing what you do.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Hmmmm, Buffy. Interesting.

5/5

Ravey19Ravey1911 months ago

Hair!!! Even to an old married couple it's always there. I thought having a dog was bad enough but as you age there seems to be more of it lying around 😂😂😂😂😂.

Absolute bonkers but so readable and enjoyable. 5⛤

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
5302 Followers
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES