All Comments on 'Life as a New Hire Ch. 15'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
HibernisHibernisover 9 years ago
Delightful - 5* as ever...

Loving the obstacle course for kittens thought. Intriguing character in Pamela opening up the question of what an amazon looks like without their pride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ugg!

Blew through that chapter way too fast. Now I'm sitting here pining for the next chapter. What an emotional roller coaster ride! Yeah, new chapter! Boo, chapter is finished! Thanks for all the fun, FS.

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
The third coment's the charm?

FS congrats for creating another another belly-wrenching (wenching?), rib-tickling satyricon of pleasure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

You have the rare ability to take an unbelievable story line and keep my interest. Please, please finish the tale. Don't let it walk you into a corner like some of the other ones.

Flymaster60Flymaster60over 9 years ago
nice job bro

Another great chapter..... nicely done

FinalStandFinalStandover 9 years agoAuthor
Cast of Characters (September 2014)

Thanks to Nut Ranch, I have been able to post a Chaster of Characters. Unfortunately, there is a word limit on the Bio page, so I submitted a List instead, updated to the start of Chapter 25.

kuhpa01kuhpa01about 7 years ago
Humor is the Key

This is a most intriguing story. I do not understand why you picked Sci-Fi/Fantasy as the category, but I am glad you did, or I might not have found you. Cael, with the dialog style you have used for him, is like the big brother that Sonny Duncan (star of Making the MILF List, Sharing the MILF List and Extending the MILF List by Contrasting) never had. They both are wallowing in pussy, neither one quite sure why, and enjoying the moment while waiting for the axe to fall.

Your story telling is great, and the little humor bombs that drop are a treat. My only complaint, is the way you space your dialog as you write. It is sometimes distracting when there is a rapid fire conversation between characters. Your inclusion of a blank line after the first sentence of a 2 or 3 sentence reply makes it confusing as to whether it is a continuation by Cael or a return to the dialog of the other character.

Small thing, but there it is. Once I finish this epic, I will be sure to read your other works. Thank you for gifting us with your story.

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continuerover 5 years ago
I recalled something...

early chapter

Cael picked up a girl from a gay nightclub, Timothy thought she was a lesbian. Turns out her partner was, she was bi. He got with them both in a 3 way.

This bit with Evie and Samantha suddenly seems like foreshadowing... or did you forget that little snippit?

JC

TheLordWinterTheLordWinteralmost 4 years ago
Oh dear gods!

This has got to be one of, if not THE funniest story I have ever read. I haven't stopped laughing since I started chapter 1.

AZslyderAZslyderabout 3 years ago
LMAO

Best sense of humor on Lit, hands down. I've been laughing from the start and it gets better with every chapter. Carl is without a doubt my favorite anti-hero of all time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Excellent writing

My second time reading this story. While laughing a lot; I note the excellent writing. I am impressed. Congratulations for your talent/ skills in story telling ANF composition.

heartlesslycan120heartlesslycan120over 2 years ago

absolutely amazing even the second time!

ChopinesqueChopinesqueabout 2 years ago

Mt second reading, now under way. This time I'm perusing the comments, and FinalStand's really interesting answers to some of them. They are almost as good as the story! FinalStand, are you still out there somewhere? I'll send another 'thankyou' out!

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

That last bit was hilarious, gay apartment indeed.

5/5

Ravey19Ravey1912 months ago

Hilarious, I don't know how he does it. Cáel seems to have a death wish causing so many outrageous scenes but will this bring the Amazon's around to accepting him. Hope it works out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES