All Comments on 'Life as a New Hire Ch. 44'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
cliuincliuinabout 8 years ago
Ouch,

life for Cael isn't boring , when he thinks that he knows the rules everything changes.

audovoiceaudovoiceabout 8 years ago
antici..............................................pation!

Good chapter. Taking care of some stuff, setting up for later. Not a thrill a minute chapter but it is the lull before the storm (of bullets and naked Amazon's). It was a pleasant read and easy to follow.

I appreciate your dedication to write this story and share it with us! I also don't think you should not beat yourself up at all about the speed you post just because you can go faster. If this were a series of books, 44 chapters of these sizes would probably be at least 5 novels, and at about 1 novel a year, you are about 3.5 years ahead of a diligent schedule.

I hope you know how awesome your writing skills have become. Cael is a fun head to be inside whenever I am given the opportunity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
again an excellent chapter by final stand

i only like to say your twist and turns are much better than some story sex scene.

literally bringing cael mom was like omg!! momment. and then solidifying cael pos you bring reynel and her aunts hmm.. good choice .. good work keep it up you can add a intro party for inductees.and cael can go and meet khanate personally .

well you can make cael promisingly rich(like how much rich)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
JUST CRAP AS USUAL!!!!!!!!

Why don't you just FINISH or ABANDON this Story???? Your other ABANDON stories were much BETTER written eg. CRISTIAN SEX COLLEGE,WHAT MY BROTHER LEFT ME!!!!!!!!! go Back to your OTHER STORIES??? JUST END THIS GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Impressive.

I forgot that I was reading a non published novel, somewhere around page 2. That hasn't happened to me before, and I have read probably thousands of stories here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Straight up just fucking love this series

Nah for real though, I just straight up fucking love this story

thalt992000thalt992000about 8 years ago
Good as always

Loved it any can wait til 45. So much showing cael care so much for everything but his Grandpa. Having his mom come in has also been fun since it was hinted she wasn't dead at the funeral

fanfarefanfareabout 8 years ago
How miserable is Cáel/s life....

...when he wistfully desires to be comatose?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Don't know what's wrong with that one hater comment

But I'm so happy to have had the latest installment. Looking forward to the next one. While I wait, I may go back and re-read the series again to get all the details to the forefront of my memory. Thanks again for such an enjoyable diversion from the ordinary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Most enjoyable! Worth the wait!

I also don't know what that anonymous hater'so problem is, but if he hatest it so much then why has he read all 44 chapters just to sayou that now? Anyway...you have many more fans than one hater and I am happy to be a fan. Thank you for your latest chapter. Please keep them coming!

DJ

G1breelG1breelabout 8 years ago
Almost a Box Set

FS, Any idea when you will have the next instalment published on Amazon?

thalt992000thalt992000about 8 years ago
Most of the time

It's after every 5 chapters, each volume covers 5 chaptes I believe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
TIME TO GET OUT INTO THE LIGHT!!!! FINISH THIS DAMM STORY!!!!!

Your Classic Older Stories were Better than this Dribbble!!!! GET BACK FINISH YOUR OLDER ABANDON STORIES!!!! eg A Life Not My Own,Christian College Sex!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The hunt begins!

Thanks for the chapter. I have loved this story from the beginning and have reread it multiple times now. Each time I read it I find just as enjoyable as the first time. Keep up the great work and I look forward to your future releases.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
good job man

Though I like the war part of your description very much than the actual storyline

All in all nice story keep it up man

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Best writer on the site

Really enjoy life as a new hire it is one of the best written stories on the site.

I especially like it's wold spanning story line, the sex scenes and that Cael and most of Jicat are so likeable.

Couple of questions.

Why hasn't Cael slept with Delilah?

Do you hope to continue the story big eyond the hunt and to carnival in Rio?

Did you invent the line your eyes are like a molten river of gold or is it a quote from somewhere.

Keep writing when you can.

I recommend to your fans "Nanites" on kindle

Jaybee99

AmmononAmmononabout 8 years ago
A note from a fan

Everyone has a right to say things on a public forum. Saying hurtful things to an author, and remaining anonymous is really low. Anyone who has read FinalStand's Bio would know why he has a hard time finishing a series. I have read 20 or 30 of his unpublished starts to story lines that are awesome. His having stayed with LNH this far is wonderful. His goal is to finish LNH with the Hunt. (at least the last time he and I communicated about it.) He has ideas about a 2nd series with Cael that may or may not be posted as soon as LNH ends. He constantly has new ideas and story lines that he writes while he is writing whatever he is posting.

I have read many authors and I still believe FS is one of the best I have ever Read.

Thank you FinalStand.

FknRaFknRaabout 8 years ago
RE: TIME TO GET OUT INTO THE LIGHT

GFYS....google it if necessary.

If you haven't paid attention to the author enough to understand this is therapy for him, go pound sand. You're an asshole who deserves to be called out. If you still can't figure out what's wrong with your selfish negative comments hidden behind anonymity , I hope you have a traumatic event happen in your life to cause enough depression that you too need medication to cope with it. Maybe then you'll understand. But i doubt you have developed the empathy/maturity needed to "get it"

Final Stand, do your thing, stay healthy and positive.

wouldnitbnicewouldnitbniceabout 8 years ago
everything stops when the next New Hire chapter comes out!

I always have to stop whatever I'm doing immediately and read the newest chapter. Great story and I'm in awe of how many characters get worked into the plot in a way that makes them much more than two dimensional. Exciting, fun and always a new twist to the plot line! Can't wait for the hunt!

gnome_mangnome_manabout 8 years ago
Keep 'em Coming!!!!

I humbly state that FS IS the best. There's a number of really good writers on this website, but FS is best. Great to get back to Cael's personal life. The interactions with Odette (the best character FS has come up with since Iona), Sibeal, Vincent and his daughters - all of that - so very good.

I do wish for other stories to be continued, but this is FS's decision and I honor him. Other people who haven't the guts to put their own work, hell, not even their own alias up front, shouldn't talk. They don't have what it takes to face the criticisms and jeers that a guy like FS faces. And this is in despite of inner demons that I can only guess at.

Anybody who can do this sort of thing deserves our thanks and our support. Not harsh criticisms that are ultimately futile. The more someone hammers, the less likely the artist will create. It is as simple as that.

FS is an artist of the first water, and whatever he chooses to produce, I will thankfully read and wish that I could do as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
paradox

tiny stories get "finished" but theyre tiny

if long stories "finish" there is no more

want more ? or want short / finished ?

many of us like everything FinalStand writes

he brings true character and avoids cliche

G1breelG1breelabout 8 years ago
What gnome_man said....

1000% agree.

MacDapperMacDapperabout 8 years ago
Good job!

Many thanks to FinalStand for yet another great chapter. He keeps on plugging away and moving the needle. The breadth of the story and the ideas are really outstanding. Good dialog too. Well done.

Quick comment on the troll. Your rant is so intentionally spiteful that its funny. It can’t be taken seriously, especially since you’re anonymous. Why don’t you write your own story to see if you can hack it as an author?

cloudwolf0983cloudwolf0983about 8 years ago
Like I said before fs

Cael is the most likeable man-whore in literature, the only equivalent I know to him is Mat from the wheel of time series, I don't even read this story for the sex, I read it cause I like the development, honestly this could easily go for another 56 chapters

LBLR15LBLR15about 8 years ago
A story line question

I've read this chapter twice and I missed what the issue is that Alal is not in his body and the significance to the serum. Can someone explain to me, I must be dense. And to all the haters out there , walk away! This is great free writing. FS is by far not the only author that doesn't finish a series In fact few do that I read. Love the series and have bought them as well as the Nanites books.

AnubismarkAnubismarkabout 8 years ago
@LBLR15

The problem with Alal not having the right body is two fold. First, he wont be producing the pheromones that has his "daughters" literally addicted to him. Second, as I recall there was some sort of safety measure written into their genetic makeup that would kill them if they ever stopped getting said pheromones for any extended length of time. So now that Grampa Alal's brand spanking new body isn't producing the pheromones he has no way to keep them in line, or more importantly alive.

Hope that helps

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Keep it going!

Wow love the LNH series it is awesome! I would love to see more chapters in Christian college sex comedy. But a reason I want them is they seem like a easier more light hearted thing to write. In short I want to read all of your first class stories. I wish you nothing but the best and thank you for entertaining me. That you are doing this for free is awe inspiring. Keep up the great work and strange as it may be to see on a porn site God bless you and keep you and yours well .

marcuskeithmarcuskeithabout 8 years ago
Another Great Chapter

Thanks for another enjoyable chapter to this storeyline. I await further twists and turns in our hero's life and new girls to further his education.

FrenchFriesFrenchFriesabout 8 years ago
Be careful please

I have quite enjoyed this story so far, not to mention the vast majority of the rest of your work. However, it seems you sometimes get tied up in global workings, such as in this story and One in Ten (Which I'm quite sad is uncompleted.). So please be careful not to get too tied up with complex global storylines, they're I interesting, but they seem to bog you down. Just an observation from a fan, cheers.

FinalStandFinalStandabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you (March 22nd 2016)

Chapter 45 went to the editors late Saturday Night ~ 28,000 words. It is a bit darker yet retains some comedic elements. World Going's On ... hopefully not too much. I did a bit of a time jump at the end. The last event takes place early Sunday morning - Monday being the last day of Cael's internship. Right now I'm thinking things will finish up with Chapter 48. Again, thank you all.

For the guy(s) who want me to go back to some old stories: I've re-read CCSC, My Brother's Back, A Life Not My Own and WMD in the past week ... looking for inspiration. I think I've said this before, but ... I have actually attempted to pick up the last chapter of One in Ten. [fingers crossed]

I have also worked to varying degrees of FIFTEEN other stories as is my habit. A few are ~4000 words. One of them is ~40,000. My biggest difficulty remains being insane. I find it nearly impossible to write an existing story when another idea latches onto my attention. I write them so I can get back to the one's I'm trying to finish. After all, I wrote more than half of LNH 45 over the past two weeks ... after writing 12 of those stories.

My secondary issue: its tough to write good sex scenes when you are depressed and this is still an erotica site.

On well ... 1:22 am in the morning here. I may be babbling. Not sure. Take care.

FinalStand

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsabout 8 years ago
Yay

Looking forward to Ch. 45 - 48.

francis_toliverfrancis_toliverabout 8 years ago
ohhh.....

Dare we hope for more from 1in10?!?

Of all your very good stories, that is my favorite! The myth of the sappho-trained love god (demi-god?) and his family of powerful women! All that and the end of the world to boot!

Well, here's hoping :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Don't care whether there are sex scenes

Hope this is does not trgigger any hate mail - but in repsonse to your comment"My secondary issue: its tough to write good sex sceneswhen you are depressed and this is still an erotica site. " - I for one would happily read your work even if there werent any sex Scenes. i mean this in the context that your stories have taken on a life of their own. I actually love them for the quirky humour, great lines and pace. good

Luck!

FinalStandFinalStandabout 8 years agoAuthor
[Repost] Update March 27th, 2016 - Chapter 45 Submitted

I've finished all the edits on Chapter 45 ~ 29,000 words and 9 pages. I hope it pops soon. Thank you all.

James

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great to hear ! !

Had a feeling you'd have a new chapter soon just started re-reading from chapter one. Keep up the Great work !!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES