Life At Islands Estates Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's just a little warm in here," she stammered.

"Here," Marie said, "loosen your jacket and sit down for a minute."

Marie looked over Carol's shoulder at me and winked. I watched as she slowly unbuttoned Carols jacket and slipped it over her shoulders. Carol sank back on one of the rolls of carpet. Marie unbuttoned the top buttons on Carol's blouse and shook it loosely open. Carol looked up into Marie's eyes and smiled weakly. "It's been a while hasn't it Carol?" Marie asked.

"Too long, Darling, I've missed you so much," Carol breathed.

"Carol and I had a thing a while back," Marie said. "It just sort of ended. We didn't want it to get around the school that we were lesbians. Quite the contrary, Carol has a lusty appetite for men. She's been married seven times."

"I guess I must be too rough for them. I like it kind of nasty and I guess most men don't like that," she said.

"Sounds to me your friend needs to come and visit us in The War Room." I said.

"My exact thought," Marie concurred. "But look at her, she's in a terrible state. I think you've given her soggy panties."

I guessed Carol to be submissive so I thought I'd try an experiment. "Carol, take your panties off and hand them to me," I commanded.

The older woman lifted her rump up off the carper roll, reached under her skirt and peeled her little blue bloomers over her plump butt and down her legs. I noticed her stocking tops and garter belt as she did as she was told. I inspected her panties and showed them to Marie. Indeed, they were soaked with her juices. Marie put the wet panties into her purse.

"So you think you can just leak in you drawers any time you want to?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, Master, I've forgotten myself again," she whimpered casting her eyes to the floor, and sinking to her knees.

"Then you will remove the panties from Marie and see if her crotch has also been affected by your behavior." I was enjoying this.

Marie stepped before the kneeling woman, who reached her hands under Marie's skirt and removed the tiny transparent thong. She presented it to me. I looked at the panties and found them to be saturated. "You see," I said, "you've soiled not only your own but those of your friend. You'll have to apologize by cleaning her drooling cunt with your mouth. And then you'll allow her to clean your nasty slobbering pussy with hers."

Carol pulled Marie's hot snatch immediately to her upturned face and assaulted her cunt with her face. Carol groveled in Marie's womanhood until her face shown with her leaking fluids. Marie went weak in the knees after a thumping orgasm. I pulled Carol to her feet and seated her back on the carpet. Marie swept into Carols bushy pussy, ravaging it with her searching tongue. I unzipped my fly and stepped close to Carol. She reached for my cock and took me quickly into her mouth. She could suck cock, and suck cock she did. A crushing orgasm overtook her just as I started cumming. She slumped back as my first jet left me and it hit her squarely on the center of her satin covered tit. I grabbed my cock and jacked five more long thick ribbons of cum out onto her blouse. The last spurt landing on the top of Marie's head which still remained glued to Carols climaxing bush.

Marie sat back and gasped for air. I pushed my softening dick back into my pants and zipped up. Carol was a mess. Her blouse had been splattered with my cum and her makeup was a disaster. I had no idea how she would explain her appearance to those back out in the showroom. Marie was on her feet now trying to get Carol together.

"I'm all right," she said, "I'll clean up in the restroom, I have some lipstick in the chest. Help me with my jacket." Marie helped her on with the jacket, which covered her saturated blouse.

"Jesus, Cool," Marie said, "you shoot so fucking much juice when you cum. She's bathed in it."

"It's in your hair too," I told her. She giggled and ran her hand through her hair. She looked at the smear on her hand and licked it off her fingers. Then she did it again.

I looked at her and we both laughed. She found a hairbrush in her purse and brushed my goo in as best she could and announced it was time for me to take her to dinner.

Carol had returned from the bathroom, none the worse for the wear. Fresh lip gloss and a hasty brushing of the hair and she appeared nearly normal. She hugged Marie and kissed me on the lips. "I'll be looking forward to our appointment in the morning," she said cheerfully and spun on her heel and led us back to the showroom. She shook our hands at the door and waved as we walked to the car.

Marie rolled the window down as I started the engine. She touched her lighter to a cigarette and blew smoke out the window.

She handed me two soggy pairs of panties. I hung them on the rear view mirror.

"Not one God Damn word do I want to hear from you," she hissed.

"What'd I do?" I asked.

"You had that 'She's a slut' look on your face in there," she said. "So, you're a slut. We've established that a long time ago. I'm just as fucked up as you are," I defended. "Besides, I think the look I had on my face was my 'I just got my dick sucked by another raunchy, sex crazed, cunt' look. Don't you think?"

Marie cracked up. "You hit the nail on the head there. Carol is a sex crazed sleazy bitch. She likes it even dirtier than I do. She's mostly submissive, but she can be a real demon if you turn that side of her loose. I think we should show her The War Room tomorrow and see where it goes from there. We'll know when she gets there, if she wants to play, by the clothes she has on. She's really into leather and lace, like Dianne. Now, there would be a pair."

I had to chuckle at that. Dianne and Carol would truly be a match made in hell.

We rode back over to A-1-A and turned north. Burdines Restaurant was located on the northern end on the strip in Ormond Beach, facing the ocean. We were seated on the front deck watching the shore break, Marie had a cigarette going and I had ordered iced tea for us both. We decided on surf and turf, with the surf being Maine lobster tail, and the turf being rare prime rib. We chose wisely because the dinner was superb.

We ate slowly and talked about the upcoming job Dennis had booked with his old friends from Jacksonville. I made a mental note to have him call his buddy and ask if we could use our own keyboardist, meaning Marie. I studied Marie over dinner and marveled at how a beautiful creature such as she, could have so many personalities lurking under her sexy Italian exterior. If I had the answer to that question, I'd have the answer to life.

--------

It was after ten when we returned to the Islands Estates. Marie went right upstairs to her apartment, I stripped and was getting ready for a shower when Louise came into the room.

"Hi, Sugar Boy," she oozed. "You been behaving yourself?"

"I try," I answered, "but sometimes it's very difficult. Especially when you're around Marie."

I recapped our journey to the carpet store and the tryst in the warehouse. Louise shook her finger at me and clucked her tongue. "You're getting wilder in your old age."

I had no response. I told her the woman was coming to measure the rooms for carpeting, tomorrow, and that I intended to introduce her to The War Room. "If you're interested, you could join us," I said.

"Ooh, that sounds like just what I need, I good thrashing to straighten my black ass out," she mused.

I was surrounded with demented people and I love it. I turned on the shower and stepped in under the hot spray. Louise stripped and joined me and we lathered each other and shampooed our hair and she nearly rubbed me raw with a big fluffy pink towel.

"Now, lay your lily white ass down on the bed and let Mama Lou suck on that fuck bone you got there. I ain't had no trim since we been back, and this black bitch wants fucked," she instructed.

So we did just that. I laid back, she sucked me hard as steel, flung her hefty leg across me, lowered her hot wet twat down on my meat and I filled her with jizz.

Life is good at Islands Estates.

12