Life at Last Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lance gt
lance gt
225 Followers

"Ling has never seen a g-spotter before Katherine. I think you just shocked the shit out of her." Lynn said laughing.

Ling looked at Lynn for an explanation.

"That was a g-spot orgasm, honey. She didn't piss on you. It was a different kind of cum you get from having an orgasm like that."

"Really? It wasn't pee? I've never had one or seen one before. That really took me by surprise you know."

"I bet it did Ling. I remember the first one I had. I thought I did something to myself and was scared until a friend told me that was the best orgasm you can have. And not all women can have one apparently." Katherine told her.

Ling took her fingers and rubbed some of the fluid on them and then carefully tasted it. "You're right. Tastes nothing like pee."

"So Ling, let me see that wild tongue of yours. It felt like a cock inside me."

Ling stuck her tongue out all the way and then did all the curling moves she knew.

"Holy shit, that is amazing. But where did you learn to lick pussy like that?" Trisha asked her. Ling looked embarrassed at first and then Lynn said,

"It's okay, tell them."

"Well, I first learned to do it on myself." Katherine and Trisha looked at her in awe.

"I was practicing for gymnastics doing stretches and putting my legs behind my head, when I noticed how close I could get to my own pussy."

They were all looking at her raptly, waiting to hear more.

"I was in my bedroom one night, after everyone else was in bed too, and I started to do my stretches and then put my legs behind my head. Using my ass, I pulled myself as close as I could and licked my own clit. The sensation of doing that drove me wild."

"I bet it did. I'd go crazy if I could do that." Trisha interjected.

Ling continued after they laughed.

"I would practice licking and fingering my pussy and having the greatest orgasms. I would try to lick my cum, but I couldn't get there. I used to practice when ever I was alone, sticking my tongue out as far as I could to stretch it. After a while, I could lick all the way to my ass. With more practice, I could bend more and get my tongue to go inside. I used to spend hours doing myself. I never even thought about guys like the other girls did. I was hooked on my pussy, and it was my curiousness of what another girls pussy would taste like that led me to be exclusive to wanting girls only. I've never been with a guy or even been kissed by one. From what Lynn's told me, I'm not missing anything either. All they seem to want to do is stick their cocks in you and fuck till they cum and then they're done. It didn't sound like fun to me, so I never pursued them. I've had lots of offers by some nice guys, but I turned then all down."

The older women were silent and just stared at Ling as she recounted her story.

"Now you know why we're together. We met at school and became friends and one thing led to another and we ended up making out and found we liked what we were doing to each other. We've been together now for almost four years, and have no desire to try guys. If we could be married, we would, because we are truly in love with each other." Lynn informed them.

Katherine spoke first and said, "I see why you are so happy together, and I'm glad Trish and I could get your problems solved. It seems it would be a shame to have something stand in the way of your love for one another."

Trisha spoke next, "I have never seen a woman do herself before, although I'm sure most of us would love to be able to do it."

She said laughing. "Can you still do that?" she asked Ling.

"Yup. I'm still flexible enough. Want to see me do it?"

All three said almost together,

"Yes."

"Okay, here goes."

Ling lay back on the bed and did some stretches to warm up. Slowly she bent forward and then slipped one leg and then the other behind her head. Using her forearms, she pulled herself towards her pussy until it was just inches away from her mouth. Hooking her elbows behind her knees, she used her fingers to spread her lips and pull her clit hood up to expose her little bud. Her tongue came out and she ran it along her slit and back again. The others oohed and aahed as they watched her tantalize herself. Ling flicked her tongue over her clit and cum crept out of her pussy. Feeling the flow, she curled her tongue down and scooped it back towards her mouth and licked it up. Ling slipped her fingers deeper into her pussy and pulled the lips wider, opening her hole to them. She curled her tongue into the hole and rapidly stroked in and out and then slid it up to her clit again. As she licked her clit she contracted her pussy muscles and more whitish cum trickled from within. She continued doing herself like that for several more minutes till she had a climactic finish. Slowly she straightened herself back out and looked at them.

"Just like that. I did it to myself five or six times a week and had no worries of getting laid at all. Sometimes I'd use my fingers as well, and sometimes something long and round."

"I guess not. I wouldn't either. I'd probably be by myself still, licking my pussy all day." Trisha commented.

"I'm so impressed by that Ling. I'm still twitching inside from your tongue doing me." Katherine said, caressing Ling.

"I'm still amazed by your orgasm Katherine. I never knew women did that or even had a g-spot for that matter."

"I guess we'll have to see if you have one then Ling. What do you say we give Ling here a good going over and see if she has a g-spot. If we find it, I say we give her the best orgasm she's ever had."

All of them agreed, except Lynn, who said,

"I've never had a g-spot orgasm either. And I don't know if I have that spot in me." She pouted.

"Well Trisha, I think it's up to us older, experienced women to teach these young ones the joy of the really big "O" , and initiate them into true womanhood." Katherine told her as she took her hand and led her onto the bed beside Ling.

"I found that you need to have one or two good clitoral orgasms first to activate the g-spot, then it's ready for stimulation." Katherine informed them.

Katherine and Trisha knelt between the legs of the two younger women, Katherine taking Lynn, and Trisha taking Ling. Lynn looked over at Ling and they both smiled and giggled and Lynn said,

"This should be interesting, don't you think Ling? I'm so glad you decided to come with me. I told you we'd have a great time with these two."

"I can't wait to see if I have one of those spots and then cum like Katherine did." Ling said excitedly.

"Me either." Lynn said just as excited. Katherine and Trisha lay beside their partners and kissed and fondled them to start their arousal. Lynn and Ling responded in kind, enjoying the attention being lavished on them. Lynn's firm, young breasts didn't have any sag when she lay down and Katherine softly ran her palm over the erect nipples. She cupped them and massaged them as she kissed Lynn's mouth, neck and ears. Trisha loved the feel of Ling's breasts too, as she trailed her kisses from her mouth to her neck and then between her firm, young mounds. At almost the same time they took the nipples of both women in their mouths and suckled them and licked them to a greater state of arousal.

Katherine was first to slide her hand down along Lynn's smooth belly and cupped her hand over her newly trimmed pussy. Lynn moaned out loud as she felt her lips being parted and Katherine's finger running up and down her opening, spreading the juices already flowing from her. Trisha wasn't far behind as she caressed Ling's smooth belly and then reached down and took the meat of Ling's pussy and massaged it. The young women expressed themselves openly by moaning and sighing at the feelings being created by the two experienced lovers. Lynn felt so turned on by what Katherine was doing, that she shuddered, letting Katherine know she had just had a small orgasm. Katherine slipped her fingers inside and stroked the warm, soft flesh inside Lynn's pussy. Wetness clung to her fingers as the flow increased with each stroke. Trisha had taken to stroking Ling's clit rapidly, making her belly twitch with spasms.

Ling could feel the wetness coming out of her and a trail of milky, white cum, slowly ran out and down her anal opening. Both young women had experienced orgasms before, but now they were being done in a way that was new and more erotic than they had felt before. Lynn bucked her hips as she went into her first big climax and cried out in pleasure as she rode it all the way. Hearing Lynn excited Ling even more and this brought her to a peak and she started to buck her hips and pant as she went into her first big one as well. Katherine shifted down so she could get her mouth in position over Lynn's flowing pussy and kept the orgasm going by licking her clit and stroking her with her fingers. Trisha followed Katherine's lead and did the same with Ling.

Both women were very good and oral sex and had the young pussies were no match for their experienced tongues. Lynn screamed loudly as a bigger wave took her over and her pussy contracted and let a good flow of cum go. Ling, being very oral herself hung on a little longer, but finally found herself riding the crest of a larger orgasm and wailed into her hand as she was consumed by the power of it. Katherine slipped a third finger inside Lynn and curled them up into the soft , fleshy part of her pussy and stroked her fingers over it. Trisha saw that Ling was ready as well an stroked her fingers in the same spot. Lynn was immediately rewarded with an overpowering feeling of ecstasy as she felt her g-spot come to life.

"Oh my god, that's so good. Yes, right there. Oh god, oh god, oh god." She cried out as the intensity grew.

Lynn thrashed around on the bed and Katherine had a hard time staying with her. It didn't take any longer than a minute and Katherine felt her pussy muscles clenching. She rubbed her clit with her fingers and stroked as hard as she could. Lynn let out a long, rising wail as her orgasm took over and she let go with a large gush of clear fluid. Riding it out with her, Katherine continued to stroke her g-spot until she was sure she was finished. Trisha was still hard at work on Ling's g-spot, and didn't seem to be getting her there. Katherine moved over beside her and looked at how she was doing her.

"Curl your fingers a little more to get her right here." She said to her showing her the spot on herself.

Trisha felt for the spot and found the soft, fleshy area and Ling responded instantly.

"That's it, you're right there, oh my god, I can't believe how good that feels." Ling cried out. Trisha smiled at Katherine and said,

"Thanks, I was hoping it was me and Ling not having a g-spot."

Katherine put her arm around her shoulders and kissed her cheek and went back to Lynn. Lynn pulled her towards her and hugged her strongly.

"Oh my god Kat, that was fantastic. I never would have believed it could be so intense as that." Kat kissed her and said,

"It's like that every time you have one. It's the best."

"No kidding." Lynn smiled at her.

Trisha worked at Ling and rubbed her clit at the same time and soon was rewarded with Ling bucking about on the bed and crying out loudly in quick pants. Trisha felt the big contraction and knew she was ready to go.

"That's it baby, here you go. Let her fly and have the time of your life." She told her.

Ling felt reassured that it was okay to feel like this and went with it. Moments later she felt a surge from within and an explosion of clear fluid gushed over Trisha's hand and on to the bed. All the women cheered her on to ride it out. As it finally subsided, Ling was panting heavily and surprise registered on her face.

"That was fucking amazing. I can't believe I've been missing out on the grand daddy of all orgasms this long. How soon until I can have another one, or can I have one right away?" she said looking at the others.

"Hold on there girl. Just lie back and let that one sink in first before you go looking for another." Katherine said smiling at her and holding her hand. Lynn leaned over and kissed her and said,

"Pretty wild huh. I never knew we could do that. Thank you so much Katherine for showing me the best feeling I've ever had. That tops every orgasm I ever had by miles."

"Me too. I didn't even know about them until I saw you have one Kat. This is just awesome. I think I'm going to try giving one to Lynn every time we make love from now on." Ling said. "Thank you Trisha, you are just a fabulous lover." She said to Trisha and kissed her deeply. "You're very welcome, it was my pleasure too." Trisha replied.

"Speaking of pleasure, I think these girls should return the favor and give us both a nice g-spotter." Katherine said to them.

"I agree sweetie, I just hope I'm ready for it." Trisha said with a worried tone in it.

"Oh god, that's right. Are you sure you wouldn't like to try. If Ling is gentle enough in those places, it might be okay." Katherine said with concern.

"What's wrong Trisha?" Ling asked.

"I had a little accident and my clitoral hood was torn slightly and I had a small tear down here too." She said showing her where she meant.

Ling looked down at Trisha's pussy and studied the areas she pointed out.

"I'll take it easy on your sore parts if you'll let me have a chance to give you the same pleasure you gave me." Ling told her.

"Okay. I'll take a chance it won't hurt too much. I think I'll gain more than I'll lose, so to speak. Lick away Ling, I can't wait to feel that superb tongue of yours." Trisha said looking at Ling with a strong hint of lust in her eyes.

"You got it baby, I'll avoid the tender areas, but the rest is mine to take advantage of." Ling said to her as she pushed her back on the bed and kissed her with great passion and longing.

"Looks like Trisha has a new admirer." Lynn said to Katherine.

"But then, I feel the same way about you too." She added.

"You admire me? Why?" Katherine asked her.

"Because you are beautiful, smart, sexy, kind, thoughtful, generous, and so much more. That's why I admire you."

"Wow, I never thought of myself in those terms. That's really sweet of you to think of me like that." Katherine said looking at her with deep gratitude and kindness.

"I think we should get started. These two are going like gang busters here." Lynn said looking at Ling passionately kissing and fondling Trisha.

Trisha's nipples were fully erect and a blush had risen in her skin as her arousal became stronger. Ling was sucking and licking the light pink buds, while massaging the fullness of her breasts.

Trisha was truly enjoying herself, as Ling gave her the best she could offer. Lynn pushed Katherine back on the bed and followed her down so she was lying on top of her. Katherine liked the feel of Lynn's firm, young breasts pressing against the soft, fullness of her own. Lynn closed her eyes and entered into a soft, warm kiss, feeling Katherine's lips yield and then slipped her tongue through the opening. Katherine opened her mouth wider and accepted Lynn's tongue with her own, feeling the soft skin underneath and then letting her tongue her there as well. Ling had taken both breasts and squeezed them together, so the nipples were close together and then sucked both nipples at the same time. Trisha moaned in pleasure as the sensation increased her arousal even higher. Trisha was amazed by how well Ling knew how to excite her. Lynn had moved to Katherine's neck and was gently biting and sucking her there. Katherine loved having this done to her and held Lynn to her. She gasped lightly as Lynn got to the bottom of her neck. This was a major turn on spot for her. Both women were relishing the attention they were being given by the younger ones.

Lynn moved her attention to Katherine's breasts, fondling them and running her thumbs over the nipples lightly making them very erect and stiff. Trisha and Katherine were moaning constantly and Lynn looked over at Ling and she looked back and they quickly smiled and kissed each other, before returning to their partners. Ling slid her tongue down the center of Trisha's body, leaving a shiny trail. She circled her navel and dipped her tongue in and out, making Trisha shiver with delight. Lynn did the same technique and was rewarded with a similar response. Lynn shifted lower and traced her tongue along the junction of Katherine's thighs, then kissed and bit the tender flesh there. This was very stimulating and Lynn was given a close up view of Katherine's excitement as clear fluid seeped out of the lips and glistened on the outer surface. Lynn took hold of Katherine's thighs and pushed them up and spread them wide. Katherine was prepared to have her pussy licked, when without notice, Lynn licked her anal opening. Lynn spread her ass cheeks wide, causing the tight opening to part. She pushed her tongue into it, giving it a tongue fuck. Katherine had never had this done to her before, but found it very enjoyable. Lynn made the opening very wet with saliva and then slid her right index finger inside very slowly, until it was buried. Lynn stroked her and pulled to the sides, stretching it. She licked her left index finger and coaxed it in as well. With both fingers inside, Lynn pulled the anal opening open and slid her tongue down inside. Katherine had a spasm of delight and her body twitched from the sensation.

Ling wasn't far behind. She was now face to pussy with Trisha and was studying the areas she had to avoid. Ling touched her tongue to the pussy lips and licked up towards her clit. Trisha jumped slightly as she ran it over her clit.

"Did I hurt you?" Ling said in fear.

"No, it just made me twitch from the sensation. I think it'll be okay if you lick it lightly." She told her.

Ling went back to her and continued licking up and down the lips, watching them swell as Trisha became highly aroused. Lynn tongued Katherine's ass rapidly. Even though Katherine wasn't really into anal sex, she found this to be blissful. Lynn took her tongue out and let go of the opening and licked her from there up to her clit.

"Oh god, that's so good Lynn. Lick me like that some more. I love it." Katherine said, talking and moaning at the same time. Lynn happily complied and did it several more times.

Trisha was getting a similar treatment from Ling. She was licking her ass and pussy with the fat of her tongue, making the lips part wider with every pass.

"That's it baby," she coaxed, "lick me just like that. It feels so good." She said letting the last two words draw out.

Ling was happy she was enjoying this without any pain. She wanted to make Trisha happy with her talents. No one but her knew that she was taken by Trisha in a big way.

Coming from a land where everyone looked the same and differences were minute, Trisha presented a sharp contrast to the norm and Ling was smitten with the woman's looks. If she was single, as well as Trisha, she would gladly be her lover and spend her life pleasing her. She wanted to be with Lynn forever, she knew that, but now hoped they would become good friends with Katherine and this gorgeous woman she was making love to. She did everything she could to Trisha she could think of without hurting her, and hoped she would get the chance in the future to show her more of what she could do. Lynn had started to concentrate on Katherine's clit now and was flicking her tongue over it and circling it. Lynn had pulled the ring up exposing the bud and making it stick out more. Katherine moaned and mewled at the sensations, and Lynn worked at doing more things to please her further. Katherine felt herself twitching and said,

"I'm going to cum. Oh god I'm going to cum. That's so good. Yes, right there, right there, that's it, yes, yes, yes, oh god yes." She cried out as she felt her contractions start and her orgasm begin.

lance gt
lance gt
225 Followers
123456...9