Life at Last Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lance gt
lance gt
225 Followers

Lynn licked her clit hard, giving her the most sensation she could and this drove Katherine over the edge. Katherine breathed in sharply and held her breath as the climax crested, then let out a long wailing sigh as she rode it down. Lynn smiled as she continued licking, making sure she was completely sated, then licked at her opening, lapping up the copious flow that ensued. The tension in Katherine's body relaxed and more cum flowed from within and Lynn was more than happy to lick that up too. Ling had spread Trisha's lips wide and was dipping her tongue in and out, tasting the sweetness of Trisha's love juices. She pressed her mouth onto the parted lips in a kiss and then sank her tongue down inside as far as she could get it to go.

Trisha was overcome by this sensation and growled in a low, moan. Ling slid her tongue in and out quickly, giving her a tongue fuck like no one has before. Trisha lay there amazed at the feelings this woman was giving her. She lay there thinking that if she had met her before Katherine, she would want this woman as her lover. She loved making love with Katherine, and always would, but the exquisiteness of this woman in all ways, made her desire her even more. She too secretly hoped they would become good friends and share many long hours of lovemaking together. She buried her fingers into Ling's long hair and held her tightly as, Ling did that wonderful thing with her tongue she had used on Katherine earlier. Trisha gritted her teeth as the feelings were overpowering her. Trisha was already cumming before she had climaxed and Ling was happy to make her this way. Trisha felt the first wave of sensation come on and rode it up.

"Do me baby, just like that. You've got it. Right there, yes, oh yes, I can feel it coming, oh god yes, yes, yes." She said as the last yes trailed into a long hiss.

Trisha bucked her hips hard and Ling rode her pussy along with her. When she was sure there was no turning back, she took her tongue out and lapped at Trisha's clit, making her scream out in a feral shriek. Trisha's orgasm finally subsided and she gasped for breath. Ling sat up and looked at her, her mouth glazed over with cum.

"You like?" she said in a fake oriental accent.

"Very much my angel, very much." Trisha replied.

"Me love you long time, make very happy, la?" Ling said with a little girl look on her face. "You make me very happy." Trisha said back to her.

Ling bent down and took her fingers and spread the lips open and licked her deeply again. "You like this don't you?" she said normally now.

"Oh god that is just to die for baby. You are just amazing, with that tongue of yours. I could cum all day with you doing that to me." Trisha said smiling with her eyes closed.

"I'd love to do this every day to you. What could be better than to have my tongue buried deep in your pussy when you wake up." Ling said openly from the heart.

Trisha opened her eyes and looked at Ling closely, wondering if she felt the same way about her as she did about her. Ling's pupils dilated as she looked back at her and Trisha could see that she did fell that way too. Leaving things unsaid, she closed her eyes again and Ling took one of her fingers and carefully slid it inside Trisha's soaking pussy.

"Okay?" she asked.

"Yes, try another one." Trisha responded.

Ling took a second finger and slid it in as well. "Okay? No pain?" she asked.

"I think you're good to go darling, do me big time now." Trisha said and relaxed as Ling stroked her fingers in and out slowly then put her tongue on her clit and flicked it slowly as well.

Lynn had been busy with Katherine too after giving her, her first orgasm. " Ready to go for the big one baby?" Lynn asked her. Katherine only said,

"Always."

Lynn slid three slender fingers inside Katherine's well soaked pussy easily. She bent her head down and licked her clit lovingly and stroked her fingers in and out with the same tempo. Remembering how it had been done to her earlier, she curled her fingers up into the soft fleshy area and asked,

"Is this the spot?"

"Yes honey, you're right on target." Katherine assured her.

Lynn smiled as she licked and stroked, happy that she was able to be giving this wonderful woman the pleasure she wanted to give her. Slowly she stroked the spot as she manipulated the little bud with her tongue.

Katherine was consumed with the feelings Lynn was creating in her. She slowly rocked her head from side to side and moaned contentedly as she gave in completely to what Lynn was doing. Ling was doing her best to make as much pleasure that she could for Trisha , without doing her any harm. Trisha was basking in the sensations and felt herself drift off into a feeling of reverie. Ling curled her fingers as she had been instructed and remembered from her own experience. She slowly rubbed them into the spot and asked Trisha if this was right. "Yes my angel, you have the right spot. Just do it like that. That's perfect."

Ling was happy she could be returning the same pleasure in kind to her. Ling lapped at her clit and fingered her with the same slow, loving care. Both women were blissfully being taken care of by the willing, younger women, who were very happy to be with them. Lynn felt Katherine's pussy contracting and saw her breathing become deeper.

"Almost there sweetheart?" she asked.

"Yes, oh Lynn, that feels so good. I can feel my pussy getting fuller and it won't take much more to make me cum. Get ready." She purred.

Lynn sped up her curls and licked her clit faster and harder, wanting her to have a great orgasm. Katherine felt a surge and knew she was getting close as the intensity built. Ling wasn't far behind Lynn in getting Trisha closer to cumming either. She was lapping at Trisha's clit and curling her fingers faster as she felt Trisha tightening her body up as the tension grew. Katherine was first to feel the wave coming over her as it drew nearer and Lynn stopped curling and stabbed her fingers into the spot to get as much sensation as she could get. Katherine grimaced as it came to a head and pulled her legs towards her chest, feeling the power of her orgasm consume her body. Lynn felt the area tighten up, and then fluid sprayed out and over her body as Katherine gushed and cried in ecstasy. Trisha came seconds later and both women were soaked from neck to waist in fluids. Trisha and Katherine lay there panting heavily as the sensations subsided inside.

Ling and Lynn raised up to a kneeling position and looked at each other smiling widely and very happily at their success in giving their partners a great orgasm each.

"How was that?" Lynn asked Katherine and Ling asked Trisha the same question.

"That was excellent, my little love bug. I think you have found the knack of giving a g-spotter for sure." Katherine replied.

Trisha never replied, but pulled Ling to her and kissed her very passionately. Finishing, she just said,

"Thank you." And kissed her again.

Ling responded with equal feeling in her kiss. All four took a few moments and then got up. "I think we're going to have one hell of a night making love." Katherine said to the others.

"I think so too." The others all said almost together.

"I think we better change the sheets so we have a dry bed to play on then." Trisha commented.

They all got off the bed and stripped it down. Katherine took the sheets down to get washed and Trisha went to the cupboard to get fresh ones. Ling, Lynn and Trisha remade the bed and sat down. Trisha took the little box and rolled another joint and lit it up as Katherine walked back in. Smoking it, they talked about how neat it was to experience having their first g-spot orgasm and then giving them one in return.

"So what shall we try next? I can't wait to see what you two have up your sleeves for us. This is so cool learning new things like this with you both." Lynn stated.

"I want to be as good a lover as Trisha is for you Lynn. I want you to be so fulfilled sexually. I love making love to a woman, I know that I never want to be with a guy, and I want to be the best one ever."

"Oh Ling. I love you so much." And kissed her with all the love she felt for her.

"I think that is so sweet and touching to see two people express their feelings like that." Katherine commented.

Trisha took Katherine in her arms and said,

"And I love you Katherine, with all my heart."

"And I you, my darling Trisha."

And they locked themselves in an embrace and kissed passionately as well. After their kissing was over, Katherine suggested they all get cleaned up and go for something to eat. "Maybe we can drive by that shop you were talking about earlier and we can have a look at it too." Lynn suggested.

"Great idea Lynn. I'd like to see it too." Ling responded.

"Settled. We go eat and check out the shop and then we can talk about it later." Trisha added.

Ling and Lynn were asked to go first and they went into the shower together. They washed and hugged and kissed as they cleaned themselves up. Twenty minutes later they emerged damp and smiling.

"Our turn sweetie."

And Katherine and Trisha went in. They took turns washing each other down and when Trisha was kneeling, doing Katherine's legs, she slid her hand up and cupped her pussy in her hand and said to her,

"You are so sexy. I love the feel of your pussy in my hand. It is probably the sexiest looking and cumming pussy I have ever seen. It amazes me every time we make love. It can take anything thrown at it and gives you pleasure from it."

Katherine looked down at Trisha and replied,

"Anything you want to do to my pussy is fine with me. I love it all, 'cause it's all good when you do it." Katherine said with a deep look of love in her eyes.

Trisha kept her hand where it was, but stood up and kissed her and pulled her into an embrace Katherine responded by embracing her back and squatted slightly to allow her to feel her pussy. Katherine enjoyed this so much she shuddered and had a small orgasm right then. "See what I mean honey, just like that, you cum, from the littlest of attention." Trisha said to her as she stroked her pussy. "It's more what you do to me here, than here." She replied by pointing to her heart, then her pussy.

"I love you Trisha, I really do. I don't want anything to come between us, ever." She said in a serious, but loving way.

"I will Katherine, I will always be with you and love you with all my heart, for now and for always." Trisha said taking her hand away fro her pussy and embracing her tightly.

They finished cleaning up and dried off, then went into the bedroom. Lynn was drying Ling's hair at the vanity, both women still nude and talking softly to each other.

"Look at them. They look so much in love together." Katherine said quietly, not to disturb them.

"Yes they do baby. And I can't help but think we're helping them to be even closer." She whispered in her ear.

"I think this was a great idea after all, having them come over and show them how a loving couple like us get along. I think they're going to go home and find that their lovemaking has taken a turn for the better and they will enjoy themselves more than they ever could without us." Katherine said proudly.

Ling sensed them behind her and turned around.

"We're almost finished, and then you two can dry your hair too." She said as she looked up at Lynn, who turned and smiled at her, then back at Katherine and Trisha.

"Don't rush, we'll be fine." Katherine and Trisha sat on the bed behind them, watching Lynn finish Ling's hair.

"You two look so great together, you know that." Katherine told them.

"Thanks, Kat. I feel the same way about you two." Lynn replied. "

Thank you Kat. I thought I had lost Lynn for a while there when she wouldn't make love to me anymore. But now everything is back to normal and we're closer than ever thanks to you both and what you've done for her. I will always be grateful for that." Ling said into the mirror towards them.

"I think you're ready baby." Lynn said turning off the dryer. Ling got up and hugged both women and Lynn said,

"Next."

Katherine got up and said,

"Don't mind if I do." And sat on the stool.

Lynn started to dry her hair the way she remembered Katherine liked to wear it. Ling got behind Trisha on the bed and gave her head a massage.

"Oh Ling, that feels wonderful." She said closing her eyes and enjoying the sensation. "Ancient Chinese secret." She said laughing and they both laughed at the joke.

Ling used her fingers to rub the pressure points on her head and moved a little closer so her nipples rubbed lightly on Trisha's back as she did it. Trisha was sure this was a deliberate move to turn her on, and allowed her the pleasure of doing it.

Ling massaged her head and neck, then moving her hair away from her neck, placed little kisses along the nape. Trisha shivered in delight at the feeling. Ling trailed the kisses to her ear and along the side of her neck, as she continued massaging her. Ling started on her shoulders, loosening the muscles and Trisha purred and sighed. Ling took advantage of Trisha's body relaxing and slipped her hands under her arms and caressed her breasts and nipples. Ling whispered in her ear as she did saying,

" You have the most beautifully shaped breasts I've ever seen. They are so full and womanly, and I love how pink your nipples are and the way they poke out like this when I play with them."

Trisha moaned in pleasure as she let Ling do what she wanted to. Ling gently squeezed and played with them and let her fingers trace lightly down her belly and then to her thighs. Bringing her hands back around to the back, she used her nails to lightly touch her skin, and caused Trisha to have goose bumps. Trisha shivered at the sensation, and Ling laughed and stopped.

"Oh Ling, that was marvelous. I'd love to get a massage from you sometime." She said writhing her body around.

"Anytime you want honey. All you have to do is ask, and I'll give you one." Ling said with a little more feeling in her voice, that Trisha suspected meant more than a massage was involved.

Lynn finished doing Katherine's hair and said,

"All done, who's next?"

Ling jumped off the bed and said,

"Come on Trish, let me do your hair."

Trisha felt a little hesitant about letting her do it, but sat at the vanity. Ling came over and ran her fingers through her hair to release most of the tangles in Trisha's wavy hair. Using the dryer and her fingers, she started drying her hair. As she got to the side of her, Ling pressed her pussy against Trisha's elbow and made small movements un-noticed by the other two, but very noticeable to Trisha.

She could feel the warmth and dampness of it on her elbow as Ling kept using the motion of pulling her hair to press harder against her. Trisha suspected that Ling was getting too attached and felt she would have to talk to Katherine later about it, but allowed Ling to continue without saying anything. Ling moved to the front and stood so she could get the top of Trisha's hair, but again did it in such a way, that her breasts were almost touching Trisha's face.

"She must be having fun teasing me." Trisha thought to herself.

Trisha didn't take her up on her offer to suck or lick her nipples, so Ling moved to the other side and pressed against her elbow again. After 15 minutes, Trisha's hair was dry and Ling said,

"How's that? Is that the way you like your hair done?"

Trisha nodded and looked in the mirror, avoiding Ling's eyes. She knew Ling was talking about the way she had pressed her body against her and teased her with her breasts. "Okay, let's get dressed and we're out of here." Katherine said to them all.

Everyone got their clothes on and headed for the door. Trisha held Katherine back and said, "I need to talk to you about something, later when we're alone."

"Okay." Katherine said, looking puzzled at what Trisha wanted to talk about.

Lynn and Ling got in the back seat and Trisha and Katherine in the front. Katherine drove to the downtown core where she knew of a great restaurant that served Mexican fare. Pulling in the parking lot, she noticed a car that looked familiar.

"Isn't that Julia's car there?" she asked Trisha.

"I'm not sure." Trisha said taking a closer look and then recognized the baubles hanging from the rear view mirror.

"Yup, that's her car. I wonder if she's getting take out of eating in?" she pondered out loud. "If she's eating in, I'm leaving." Katherine stated boldly.

"Let's wait a couple of minutes and we'll know for sure." Trisha said calmly.

Sure enough, moments later, Julia appeared with a large bag and a couple of drinks.

"Must be taking it to the hospital to see Chanelle. I wonder how she's doing?" Trisha asked her.

"I'm not ready to talk to them yet and I definitely don't want to see them." Katherine said defiantly.

"Don't get worked up over nothing sweetie." Trisha said calming her.

Julia pulled out and left the parking lot and the foursome got out and went in. They all ordered quickly and it was on their table in 10 minutes. Eating like they hadn't eaten in days, Trisha said,

"You'd think we were poor people having our weekly meal here, the way we're slamming back these fajitas." She said smiling at them.

No one disagreed as they were all hungry after their sex marathon that afternoon.

After paying the tab, they got in the car and went further downtown to where the shop was located. They parked across the street and went over to look inside. The door was boarded up and a closed sign hung in the window beside it. The lights were off, but there was still enough light coming through the windows to see in.

"What do you think girls? There's four rooms in the back behind that counter, and a large storage behind that and a back door as well. We can dress the front area up really cool and redo the rooms in back." Trisha remarked to them.

"I think it's a great location. Close to all access routes, bus stops right over there, and it's already set up for what we want to do." Ling replied to her.

Lynn was unimpressed with the looks but agreed on everything else. Katherine seemed as gung-ho as Ling and seemed to want to start right away.

"I know how much the rent is and we can swing it easily for six months without a customer." Trisha told them.

"How do you know so much about this place Trish?" Ling asked her.

"The owner is the one who put me out of commission. She ran her business here and had some very interesting nights too after hours."

"No wonder you know so much then. It won't bring back any bad memories will it?" Lynn asked her.

"Nah, I have no thoughts from this place." Trisha said shrugging it off.

"So, how do we get in touch with the landlord?" Ling asked.

"Leave that to me, she's a friend of mine and might let us get away without having to pay first and last up front." Trisha answered.

"Well, I can't see any reason not to make this our new project then ladies." Katherine said to them.

"I think it'll be great with the four of us and my friend Jasminda, or Jazz as we call her, doing the tattoos." Ling said excitedly.

"Where is she from Ling?" Katherine asked.

"She's born here, but her parents are from India. She doesn't follow any traditions and her parents are pissed at her big time." Ling told them.

"She's a really good looking woman too, and loves to have a good time, all the time. I roomed with her during my first semester at college, but she left to pursue her Inking trade and get a place of her own. I'll have to call her soon and let her know about this. She's going to flip when I tell her." Ling told them.

"Well, let's head home and kick it back for awhile and talk some more about this and get something down on paper." Trisha suggested.

lance gt
lance gt
225 Followers
123456...9