All Comments on 'Life Ch. 07'

by KhaoticMethod

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What ?

I thought she was pregnant... How is she drinking?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
watch the details

The changes in tense are very distracting, as is the minute description of the clothes and food. Less is more, as the saying goes.

MojomaggieMojomaggiealmost 11 years ago
surgery issues

Anyone having surgery in the morning would not be able to eat since midnite of the night before; that is typical surgical instructions: NPO (nothing by mouth) from midnite on.

KhaoticMethodKhaoticMethodalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Sorry About this Chapter

I'm sorry about this chapter and the issues with it. I usually have my wife edit it, but she suffered 2nd degree sunburns and hasn't been able to read the story before I posted it. I will make sure the next chapter takes the comments into affect before I post it. Thank you guys for keeping me on my toes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
loved it

Yes there were some mistakes in the story but it is a really good story. It's different than your average werewolf story and I love it. I am anxiously awaiting your next chapters for this amazing story. Thank you for allowing us to enter your world. I appreciate the invitation.

Lady_RayneLady_Raynealmost 11 years ago
I can't do it anymore....

The idea, in the beginning was great, yet as the story progresses the mistakes get worse and worse. Prego + drinking = bad; wing it, yet made reservations at a new eatery... wtf. That's not even 1/2 page 1. Add the switching from 1st person to 2nd person go 3rd person and I still haven't hit the 1/2 point of the first page.

That's it, I give up on this story. Good luck & good bye. (removed from faves)

ibitevampsibitevampsalmost 11 years ago
I♥it

I loved all of them i read the whole series, when will chapter 8 be posted :) an i hope that they're careful when they train Sam b/c she's pregnant. Keep it coming i♥your stories...:D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
it a good story. It has a good storyline

The bew breeds what are they going to be. Cause rashad already is throwing fire at people.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous