Life Changers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is where I need to ask you to be very sure," he said as he ran his fingers through her wet hair. "I assume you understand my intentions if you say yes. Nothing unusual but if we do something that you don't like, you have to tell me. Promise that you will tell me."

Ella rolled her eyes and nodded as she became impatient to open the doors.

Connor grunted and turned her to face him, "Ella, you have to promise to tell me if you're sore, uncomfortable, not happy, whatever the hell that you don't like. Say it."

"Promise," she said and then leaned forward to kiss him.

It should have been a simple kiss. She had merely pressed her lips against his. With Connor, nothing would remain simple. He opened his mouth, pressing her lips apart with his. He pulled her hard against his body squeezing the breath from her lungs. She blinked as she tried to breathe and finally gave up.

"Connor," she squeaked.

"That's it," he said as he pulled her mouth back to his with a gentler touch.

Ella felt the door at her back and Connor's hands around her bottom as he reached for the handle. She wiggled close to his body and was excited to find him still aroused. As the doors opened, she lost her balance and might have fallen to the floor if he had not moved quickly enough and lifted her in his arms. Carried across the room, she was unable to see the décor and honestly could not have cared less about it.

When she sailed through the air, Ella squealed until she landed in the center of his very large bed. There were king size beds and there were beds custom made for a king. Connor's was the latter. Leaning up on her elbows, she watched him as he pulled the towel away from his body and wiped away the remaining water. She watched and she waited until she discovered that he was toying with her again.

"Connor," she snapped but giggled when he looked at her innocently.

"What? I have to dry off," he explained as he dropped the towel and crawled onto the bed. He stopped when he had moved over her with his knees pressed to the outside of her hips. "Now, let's see if you're dry," he said with a grin, "Or wet."

Loosening her towel, he gathered both ends in his fists and pulled her upright. Ella squealed in delight as his mouth hovered over her nipple.

"There's a drop," he announced as he licked the moisture.

Ella placed her hands around his head as he licked mostly imaginary drops of water from her neck, breasts, and belly. With her legs trapped between his, she laid helpless he continued playing with her.

"Uh oh," he sighed as he dropped her back to the bed. "I almost missed this one." She opened her mouth and gasped when he captured her nipple between his teeth.

Connor tugged at the tip until she was writhing beneath him in an effort to free her legs.

"Please Connor," she panted, as he soothed the nipple with licks and kisses. "Please."

"I will, sweet Ella, but not before you're ready."

"I'm ready," she begged. "I am."

"Touch me," he commanded. "Try to wrap your fingers around my cock. Do you still think you're ready?"

Ella trembled as she obeyed. Much like when she tried to hold Ryan, her fingers could not cover his entire width and yet, she was not willing to deny herself what she wanted.

Watching her, Connor moved his hand over her breast cupping the flesh while flicking the nipple with his thumb. "Don't worry baby, we'll get there."

"When?" She heard her voice ask in a tone that could only be described as a whine.

"Give me your hand," he instructed. When she looked at him in confusion, he reached for her hand and pulled it down her body. "Show me how many fingers you can put inside you."

"Uh."

"Do it, Ella."

"I don't think...I guess...why are you doing this?"

"Because I want you to appreciate how much your body will change for me tonight. Do it, my sweet Ella."

As far as masturbation experience went, Ella knew that she could barely find her clit and get a sensation. She had never tried to insert a finger inside her and certainly did not know how she could with Connor watching her. When he continued to wait, she closed her eyes and dipped a finger between her lips. Surprised at the amount of moisture, she pushed a little deeper.

"Can you feel your walls pressing around your finger?" He asked as he watched her. "How about now?"

When he pushed his finger alongside hers, Ella opened her eyes caught in his gaze. He watched her as he moved his finger around hers and finally pulled them both until they were almost out of her. When she thought he was finished, she gasped in surprised when he suddenly thrust both back inside.

"Do you still think you're ready for my cock to start pounding in and out of you?"

She dropped her eyes as she battled with a moment of embarrassment. "I still want it," she mumbled, looking down.

"And you'll get it," he promised as he tilted her chin up to look in her eyes. "Soon."

Ella glanced away quickly but smiled when she looked back at him. Taking a deep breath, she pulled her hand free from her body and moved it to his chest. Connor leaned forward and kissed her thoroughly. When he ended the kiss, she was light headed and aching for his touch.

Starting with his hands, he touched her everywhere. Soon after, his mouth followed. When he bent her knees, opening her to his view, she watched as he teased the curls and finally dipped into her sex. He started a slow pace until she pushed her hips closer. Adding a second finger, he increased his rhythm.

"Connor," she mumbled as she clutched the bedding. "Connor."

"Almost," he answered as his thumb landed on her clit. "I'm surprised this baby isn't sore yet."

"What?" She asked not understanding why they were talking at all.

Connor only smiled at her as he increased the tempo. With her feet on the bed, she was able to move, meeting his thrust, until he pressed a third finger at her opening.

She stopped when the sudden intruder pushed past her comfort level. Biting her lower lip, she closed her eyes and waited as fingers moved inside her. In an instant, her body changed coursed and the discomfort disappeared to allow a new wave of pleasure to start in her core.

This feeling was different from the others. It was deeper, a needing to be touched by something inside her passage. Twisting on the bed, she arched her back to capture and hold his fingers. She grunted her disagreement when he pulled away.

"Sweet Ella," he whispered as he reached for something by the pillow.

By the time she realized he had rolled a condom over his cock, he was leaning forward until his weight rested on his arms.

Feeling the head of his cock touch her sex, Ella reached for something to hold. When he stroked her opening, she moaned his name loudly. She felt him push forward just enough to gain entrance. Ella's eyes flew open. She was fairly certain that every finger on both of her hands would have never prepared her for this. Before she could hesitate, her body ached for the passion waiting at the door.

"Breathe," he whispered against her temple.

Obeying him was becoming a habit. She inhaled and exhaled as she waited for his next move with excitement and dread. Unexpected pleasure set her pulse to racing as he pushed forward.

"It's...it's not so bad...I mean it's good," she said as her body adjusted to the stretch. She heard him mumble something before nearly pulling out.

"Ella," he said as he held still, "I'd give the world if we could skip the pain associated with the first time, but it's unavoidable. It's just this once. Hold on to me."

Hearing the strain in his voice, she placed her hands on his shoulders and smiled at him. When he pushed forward, she opened her mouth, unable to talk, scream, or breathe. The pain was unbearable. There was no way women had suffered this torture and come back for seconds. She had obviously done something wrong.

She felt Connor kissing her tears before she realized she was crying. Hearing his consolation gripped her heart. She wanted to tell him this was her fault but she was unable to.

"Breathe, damn it," he snapped as he shook her shoulders.

She wanted to breathe but she wanted the pain to leave first. When the blood rushing to her head finally started pounding in her ears, she thought she might faint. After another moment, she heard a loud smack and realized that Connor was fulfilling his promise of turning her ass pink. When the sting registered in her mind, she gulped a deep breath and groaned.

"Hey!" She snarled at the man joined to her body.

"Hey," he responded, and then moved his hips.

Before she could retaliate with a smart-ass comment, Connor grabbed her hips and surged deeper into her. She groaned against his chest as he pulled back out. The pain was tolerable. The unsatisfied longing was not.

When only the head of his cock remained in her, Ella squirmed in his arms seeking his length again. He moved, thrusting even deeper, and then stopped. Panic seized her when she thought the act was completed. How could his hand and mouth bring her pleasure and his cock fail when they were so close?

"Uh..." She said hesitantly.

"Uh?"

"Are we finished?"

"Damn woman," he groaned staring at the wall behind her head. "I'm trying to avoid tearing you apart and this is the thanks I get."

Confused, she watched him avoid looking at her and wondered if he had answered her question.

"Touch me," he commanded. "Where we're joined." When she reached between their bodies to find a sizable amount of him outside of her sheath, he said, "No, we're not finished."

She grinned in excitement. Whatever she thought she knew, she now understood that Connor was about to replace it with very few lessons. Lifting her hips, she was relieved to find no pain, only the very real evidence of being occupied.

Connor moved again without pausing. His thrusts drove deeper until she could feel him touch something deep inside her. With a grimace, Ella twisted her hips to avoid another collision.

"Here," he instructed as he pulled her knees up until her feet rested on the bed. When he surged back into her, his hands lifted her hips.

Ella bit her lower lip as he moved deeper than before. After a couple of repetitions, she was able to relax and meet his thrusts. Repeatedly, he slowly moved in and out of her until she was sure they would combust. When his full length was finally in her, he stopped and pressed his forehead against hers.

"Please don't talk," he whispered.

Ella bit her lip and waited. She understood that he was telling her they were not finished but she could not understand why they remained still. With limited visibility, she wanted to let him know that she was not sore and was eager to start moving. She lifted her fingers to his chest but flinched away when she felt his body tense in response.

"Or move," he growled. "Fuck, you're tight."

"But I'm ok."

"But I'm not," he barely whispered.

Not understanding the meaning of his words, Ella placed her hand to his face and stroked her fingers over his jaw. When he suddenly he pulled out of her, she yelped in surprise and pain.

"Damn it!" He yelled as he turned away from her to sit on the bed.

Trembling against the pillows, she watched in confusion as he rested his head in his hands. As she listened to him inhale and exhale slowly, she wondered what she had done wrong and could she fix it or only make it worse.

When he finally looked at her, Ella quietly stared at his face. His jaw was clenched, his lips almost invisible in a tight pale line. His eyes were bright as he watched her in the oddest way. She had no way of explaining how it was possible but somehow, she understood.

"You won't hurt me, Connor," she said, glad when her voice rang clear and strong. "Let's finish what we've started."

The stared at each other for a quiet length of time that could have been a few seconds or several minutes. Without a change of expression or muttering of another word, they communicated in the silent language of lovers. She was certain and he would not disappoint.

Reaching for her ankle, Connor grabbed her leg and dragged her body to him. When her bottom rested near the edge of the bed, he lifted her leg high until the back of her knee rested on his shoulder.

Her legs spread open for their mutual pleasure; Ella reached for his chest, stroking her fingers from his nipple, down over his abdomen and lower. Although her reach was limited, she was able to touch him before finally crooking her finger at him to move closer.

"Please Connor," she nearly begged.

With his jaw still clenched, he moved his hips, pushing past the resistance of her tightness until he was fully embedded. Watching Ella writhe beneath him, he held still until he was certain she was experiencing more pleasure than pain.

The force of his body moving into hers pushed the breath from Ella's lungs. Her body clenched him deep within her, holding him tight with muscles she had never known existed. She groaned when he pulled away but gasped in pleasure when he quickly returned. Closing her eyes, she relished the feeling of him inside her.

When each thrust, his rhythm increased until they were slowly rocking against the mattress. She opened her eyes to find him watching her with an expression of amazement. Grinning at him, she was rewarded with a smile.

"Please Connor," she repeated surprised to hear the low, seductive tone of her voice. "Please."

Without hesitation, he began moving faster until she thought she would pass out. Unable to move, Ella could only accept the pleasure he was now giving her. She moaned as he moved up and stroked the length of his cock over her clit.

"Oh...Oh...Oh god," she gasped as she pressed her head against the mattress.

"Tell me what you want, Ella," he demanded. "Tell me. More? Harder? Faster?"

"Y...yes," she whimpered as he surged deep into her.

As he continued to increase his speed, Ella opened her mouth. Whether she needed to plead for mercy or beg for more, she could only guess. But Connor knew.

Reaching to the place where they were joined together, he said, "Ella." As she opened her eyes, he placed his thumb on her clit.

Feeling her lungs push out the last breath, Ella watched him as he brought her to climax. The darkness surrounding him faded into an explosion of bright colors. Leaning her head back, she cried out, pretty certain his name was mixed in there with words that, until now, she had never used. Ella twisted and arched her back, trying to pull him closer, trying to capture him within her until she could try no more.

For a moment, she was falling. Although the bed was firmly beneath her, her body floated towards a force stronger than gravity. When Connor's arms wrapped around her, she was relieved to fall into the safety of his hold.

Suddenly they were airborne again. This time, she could feel his hands but the bed no longer remained against her back. She squealed as her face fell into the downy softness of a pillow but was unable to regain her balance. When Connor's hands wrapped around her waist, she was grateful to know that he was still there to catch her.

A tug on her hips had Ella on her knees with her bottom in the air. She tried to rise on her arms but was unable to hold her own weight. A pillow appeared between her tummy and the bed supporting her body at the strange angle.

"For me, Ella," Connor explained as he leaned over her back and kissed down the line of her spine.

His hands wrapped around her thighs, opening her legs until she was barely off the bed. Fingers stroked over her back and hips, finally dipping between her legs to find the pool of moisture.

Ella flinched at the contact. Still recovering from her climax, she tried to resist as he stroked her clit and inserted a finger deep into her. Before she could say anything, she felt her hips rock back to meet him in a silent plea for more.

After another stroke, he inserted a second finger and was quickly thrusting in and out of her until she cried out in anticipation of another orgasm. But he stopped. Ella looked over her shoulder to glare at him but paused when she realized what he was doing.

Connor rose on his knees as he lined up his cock at her entrance. Looking at her face, he realized she was assuming the wrong thing.

"Trust me, Ella," he said and pushed forward.

Fear was gripping her so tightly that, when she felt him move into her, she was unable to understand what was happening or that she was feeling no pain. She clawed at the bedding and whimpered.

"Still in your pussy, baby," he said as he leaned over her. "Same as before. Feels deeper, right?" Connor moved his hand around her hip and touched his point of entrance. "Put your hand here, Ella. Feel us."

He held still as she followed his instructions. When she noticeably relaxed, he pulled away and began gentle movements against her body.

"For me, Ella, but you'll enjoy it too."

Not sure how long it took her to understand what had happened, Ella finally relaxed in his hold and welcomed the thrust of his hips against hers. She remained still until she caught his rhythm and tentatively lifted her hips to meet his. When he groaned in appreciation, she knew that she had finally done something right.

Connor quickened his motions and soon they became altogether erratic. Ella felt his fingers tighten on her hips, pulling her closer still. After a few minutes, he pressed one hand against her and the other cupped one cheek of her bottom.

Feeling his warmth leave her back, she glanced over her shoulder to find him staring intently at her backside. She felt his hand dip between her flesh to find the puckered entrance. She felt his hand dip lower where her juices were coating their bodies. When it returned to her bottom, she tensed in his arms.

"Trust me, Ella," he said as he pulled her hips back to him. "Trust me."

Closing her eyes, Ella dropped her head to the bed and let the sensations take over.

"That's my girl," he said with praise.

Slightly confused, Ella opened her eyes to discover that she had not only found her strength but was now using her arms to press her body back to meet his. She giggled when she realized that she was offering her body because she wanted more.

"Not today, sweet Ella," he whispered as he increased his speed.

Ella tried to match his rhythm until she could no longer move. The sounds of wet flesh meeting and pulling apart echoed in the dark room. Occasionally, her moans were answered by his groans until only their labored breath could be heard. When her next orgasm swept over her, Ella clutched the bedding and held her hips open for him.

Glancing over her shoulder once more, she saw that Connor's earlier attempts at gentleness and seduction were replaced by the look of a man claiming what she was willingly giving to him. Before she could look away, she noticed him wink just before he increased the pressure with his fingers. Dropping her head, she lost the ability to do more than welcome whatever he brought to her.

The darkness faded into blinding light as she muffled her cries into the bed. His hands moved to her hips and pulled her against him one last time as he tensed. Trembling against the cover, she fought the urge to lose herself in the ecstasy. When he groaned her name, Ella was captivated by the timbre of his voice.

Connor collapsed over her back, barely catching his weight before crushing her. Shivering, Ella continued to struggle to just feel the climax and not pass out from the force. When he placed a single kiss on the nape of her neck, she lost all fight. Whimpering against his body, she was caught unawares as a final wave dragged her deep into the comfort of sexual satisfaction.