Life Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You hear my mom," Jamie said. "Wipe off that glob of pre cum and eat it."

I swiped my finger along the slit scooping up all the pre cum. I barely touched the cum to my lips and pulled my finger away. The cum stuck to both my finger and my lip. As I pulled my hand away a sting of pre cum shimmered for the women to see. I let it hang there for a moment while I slowly stroked up the length of my cock to the tip. I could feel more pre cum ooze out.

As I took my cum cover finger in my mouth, drove my fist down the length of my cock in one quick jerk. I closed my eyes. My cum tasted fantastic. My dick twitched involuntarily. My whole body felt lighter.

"How was it," Jamie asked with a smile. "How do you taste."

"Oh it's good," I sighed as I pulled my finger from my mouth. "Would you like to try it?"

"Oh you know I do," Jamie said as she came around to stand next to the couch. I turned and put my foot on the floor. Jamie stood between my legs with my dick pointed up at her. I continued to stoke myself. More pre cum flowed out of the slit with each stroke.

I thought she was just going to swipe her finger along the slit like I did, but she surprised me by bending over, legs apart and straight. She stuck her tongue out and licked from the underside of my cock head over the slit and down the topside of the crowned head. My dick flexed with the pleasure of her tongue and warmth of her breath.

She straightened up with a nice collection of pre cum on her tongue. Jamie quickly savored my tasty fluids. She closed her eyes and hummed her pleasure.

"That was good," she said finally. She turned to her mother and asked, "Would you like a taste?"

"From the praise you both have given, I would love to taste it," replied Carol.

"Then come over here and get some," I said. "This is just one drop of gratitude for letting my wife and I live here with you."

"I shall be the judge of how great that gratitude is," she said as she took her daughter's place between my legs. Surly she would just scoop up the pre cum but I guess women are just as competitive as men. She bent over just like Jamie had but she did not just lick the cum from my tip. She took the head of my cock in her mouth, closing her lips around my shaft just past the edge of the mushroom helmet. She then licked all around my dick head twice, like stirring a drink. She then licked up the middle through the slit, back down around one side, up the middle through the slit again and back down and around the other side. Sucking as she pulled off to make sure she did not lose a drop.

I lost it. My dick convulsed involuntarily spitting out jets of pearly white cum. The first blast launched over Carol's shoulder and landed in the middle of the living room floor. The second blast landed on her blouse right on top of her right breast. She stepped to the side letting the remaining shots fly at random onto the floor between the three of us.

"Feel better?" Jamie asked.

I could only mumble an affirmative. That was the best orgasm I had ever had.

"That was impressive," Carol said. "Your husband tasted wonderfully. Much better than your father."

"I wouldn't know mom," Jamie said. "I love him but I've never had any desire for him."

"I love him too sweetheart," Carol said. "But you are not missing anything there. With this naked hunk on my couch, the size of his dick and the taste of his cum, there is nothing my husband has that would ever make you wet."

"Thank you mom," Jamie said and gave Carol a hug.

"For what?" Carol asked returning the embrace.

"For complimenting my husband like that," Jamie said. "It really means a lot to me."

"You're welcome," Carol said. "But it should be me thanking you for being so free with your husband."

"Mom you taught me that joy comes from sharing things we cherish most with those we love the most."

"That's a profound statement," Carol said looking at me as I started to stoke my still hard cock again. She turned suddenly to her daughter. "Wait, did you just say that you got pleasure watching me suck pre cum off your husband's dick?"

"I did not use that many words," Jamie replied. "But I got double the pleasure because I cherish both of you, and I love both of you. To see the pleasure that ripped through his body when you sucked his dick gave me joy to know my husband was feeling so good, and it was my mother giving him that feeling. Then the look on your face as you savored his nectar also gave me joy to see that he was able to give back to you a measure of what you gave him. The two most important people in my life giving of themselves to each other and making each other happy at the same time made me feel happy."

"Wow sexy," I said to my wife while I lazily stoked my cock in front of her and her mother. "I did not know that."

"I didn't either," Carol said. "I love you. I love both of you."

"I love you too mom," Jamie said. "And I especially love you," she said kissing me on the check as I joined them in their hug.

12