All Comments on 'Life Changes for Gina Ch. 01'

by SexusOmnium

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Woo wee...

nothing hotter than humiliating a spouse. If he hates his wife so much just have him kick her the fuck out so he and skank can have continued raunchy adventures with other people. The wife is just a pathetic anchor and waste now. Leave her some dignity and have her crawl off after contracting genital warts or AIDS and live her last years giving 10 cent blow jobs in the gutter. Now that's hot! Or are the husband and skank so morally un-redeemable that this is really about downright hate, and evil versus alternative sex?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
YUCK!

This was just plain disgusting! Oh yeah being blatantly humiliated by a couple of losers is SUCH a turn on. The wife should have used the time in the bedroom to pack her things and call an attorney.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hot!

I would never dream of actually doing something like this to my wife. In my fantasy life, though, just about everything is "in play". Your story hit a lot of right buttons with me. I hope you continue the arc. Be careful, though with keeping the girl's names straight. That's distracting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A truly fulfilling ending...

...would have been for Gina to have gone into the study, retrieved her husband's 9mm, and pumped he and the neighbor full of holes while they were going at it again. Then she can live happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Well, that was a waste of electrons

I think she could cap them both off with one shot. If he's on top, stick it in his ass and angle down. If she's on top, same thing. Important thing is to remember that the gun was right next to her on the dresser, loaded, not locked in the safe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I'll give you credit

You successfully took the stereotypical "cuckold" story and flipped it on its head by making the wife the cuckold. In doing so you exposed the almost ridiculous nature of humiliation stories.

Still, while this was intellectually interesting, it wasn't that sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Damn ...well.. good and bad

Generally not my style but there was something twisted in this that I would like to see her further humiliated. Good to see the roles reversed for once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hmm, no words to say how fucked up this is.....

Get some help. I love BDSM where people are aware & consenting but this stuff stinks.

moneymadmisskmoneymadmisskover 11 years ago
hot ;)

I loved it and want more please ;)

sassysasha89sassysasha89almost 10 years ago

Poor Gina.

Will her husband remember this when he wakes up?

Please write more so we see Gina's retribution and more hot cheating scenes on the way there.

iceblockiceblockover 7 years ago
Great Story

Nothing hotter than when the Cuckcake humiliates Her cuckquean. Thank You for writing this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous