Life Changing Event Continues Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lindapa2
lindapa2
72 Followers

Bill cranked up the vibrator speed and the pressure on my clit. I was now at the point of no return and had a very powerful orgasm. I was able to keep quite but could not keep from bucking and shaking. Bill took his hand away and licked his fingers. The lady from Macy's gave me a smile and a thumbs up. She was still absently rubbing her leg and had her legs spread further apart.

It was good we finished because the waitress brought our shrimp. After claiming down, I started to rub Bill's thigh with my left hand. I could feel that he was very hard. When the lady form Macy's saw what I was doing she smiled and nodded her head. Knowing how hard Bill was and that we had an audience I did something I had never done in public before. I unzipped Bill's jeans and started to stoke his cock. Since he was without underwear, it was easy access.

Bill's cock was well lubricated with his pre cum and responded accordingly to the stoking. The lady from Macy's put her napkin over her hand and slowly started to rub her pussy. Seeing her made even bolder. I pulled Bill's cock and balls out of his jeans and began to slide my hand slowly up and down the length of his cock and cupping his balls. It didn't take long and I felt his balls harden and knew Bill was close. I felt his cock begin to spasm and he erupted with powerful spurts of semen. I felt bad about making him cum all over the floor but there wasn't much I could do about it.

I looked at the lady from Macy's and she smiled and mouthed her thanks.

I took my napkin, dried Bill's still semi hard cock and put it back in his jeans. He zipped up and I sat up. We started eating our shrimp as if nothing happened.

I saw the lady from Macy's write something on a napkin. She folded it and as they were leaving she stopped by the table and handed the napkin to Bill. He opened is and it read, "Call me, Lisa, 404-xxx-xxxx."

Shortly after, we paid out check including a generous tip and left the restaurant content but totally still aroused. I still only had three buttons buttoned so there was a lot of skin showing as we walked to the car in the parking lot. I was absolutely high on what we had done. After getting in the car, I opened the dress completely, put my feet on the dash board, started to rub my pussy and enjoyed the drive home thinking about Lisa's note.

lindapa2
lindapa2
72 Followers
12