All Comments on 'Life Changing Friends'

by GemimaCav

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Well written and the description of the sex was great not over done but like it should be nice and sexy and to the point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Too clinical in description

Your description were very matter of fact and did not evoke any reaction from me.

Your writing style needs to be improved if you want your readers to get hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Pre-cum

is dripping off my cock! Your story gave me a great erection. I'm going to tweak and tease my male nipples that are very sensitive. That will make my cock stand up straight and twitch. Then, when I can't take it any longer, I'll stroke my cock until I cum all over myself. Thanks for the orgasm!

napgamernapgamerabout 10 years ago
good story

I thought it was a good story and well written. Keep up the good work.

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkabout 10 years ago
Great Read

I loved the matter of fact style, the use of more action then words, the opening of horizons, the mutual satisfaction and possibly the rebirth of an old relationship and the birth of a new one. Could not give a higher rating then 5, sorry!

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 10 years ago
Avery decent

bit of writing. Thank you.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 10 years ago
this felt contrived

I was reminded of a teenager trying to shock her parents. Pretty forced and silly.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
I haven't figured out why

we should care about these people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I think the real story is in what has not yet been communicated, nor explained.

The description and logistics of the sex acts was good, but I have no idea what this encounter means for this married couple, and their relationship with this female friend. Was this the beginning of a new sexual life for the married couple, or the beginning of the end of their marriage? Why did Mary go along with this? Why did Mary get so involved in the girl on girl sex? Why was Mary's pussy shaved? Why didn't Mary's husband know her pussy was shaved? Why would Mary accede to LIsa's sexual advances, but rebuff her husband's previous efforts? Why did Mary have contempt, or at least ridicule, for how her husband dressed and chose not to wear underwear? Mary obviously had latent sexual desires and talents. And was not sharing them with her husband. Makes you wonder where she was getting these talents, and these desires met. Maybe the author will tell us that story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mmmmm

Hot stuff! Will read more of your steamy fantasies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous