Life Goes On Ch. 03

Story Info
Camille's Capers.
4.7k words
4.65
19.1k
00

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 05/14/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Camille Charmane Jackson was the name given to me by my dear mother. I later had my last name legally changed and took my father's name. I was born in 1937, in my parent's house in the northeastern coastal region of Florida. My father was a white businessman and my mother his black lover. Our lives were strange to say the least. Mama lived with my father and his wife for more than forty years. They lived together as lovers in this very same house.

My folks treated me like a little princess my entire life. Growing up in the south, life could have been a whole lot more complicated for a half black, half white child, had it not been for the protection of my home and family.

My older sister, Dianne, and I have been fast friends for life. We have shared nearly everything, including many of our lovers. Our younger brother was also one of the things we've shared.

Sex has been a very open thing in our household. Daddy and his wife and mama were always sneaking away into the back of the big house to engage in the various kinky activities that we all later learned to take part in. Mama and Aunt Grace were always dressed up in some type of frilly lingerie. Dianne and I began experimenting with each other early on. We would sneak in and watch the folks when they thought we were in bed asleep.

Dianne, being older, was the first one of us to have sex with daddy. She would wait until mama and Aunt Grace were out of the house, then she would put on some of their fancy underwear and tease daddy until one day, he took her to his bedroom and taught her what life was all about. Dianne went nuts for him after that and made him teach her everything about sex. Then she would tell me what they had done and I would let her lick my pussy until we were just electrified.

I had graduated from high school and was enrolled in college for the fall, Dianne had moved to New York and Mama and Grace had gone into Daytona shopping. I was sitting on the boat dock down by the river one sunny summer afternoon when daddy came down to sit with me. We talked about a lot of stuff and then her asked me about sex. I was technically still a virgin because I had never had sex with a man. But Dianne and I had been using vibrators and stuff on each other for a long time so my pussy was road ready for a big hard dick.

I was wearing a t-shirt that I had cut off just below the boobs and no bra so my nipples were sticking out real hard, because I was sitting so close to the man of my dreams. I knew what daddy had stored in his pants and I wanted him to do me so bad it hurt. The more we talked, the bigger the lump in his pants got

"Why don't you just tell me you want to fuck me?" I asked him.

His jaw dropped a mile but he quickly recovered. "You march your smart ass up to that house and peel out of them shorts and you wait for me in your bedroom, Young Lady."

I did just that. And I also put on a pair of real skimpy red panties and a lacy red brassiere that just barely contained my boobs. I was lying on the bed in a kind of a cheesecake pose when he waltzed into my room. He stood at the foot of the bed with a raging hard on. I licked my lips and slowly crawled down to him and pulled his zipper down. Reaching inside, I pulled his pecker out of his pants and sucked him into my mouth, just like I had seen mama and Dianne and Grace do. He groaned and started leaking in my mouth right away.

He wasn't really into a blowjob right then, so he pulled his britches down and pulled me to the side of the bed. I was lying on my back with my legs hanging down over the side of the tall bed. He just walked up between my legs and pulled my panties aside and plowed in. He went right to the bottom. His cock felt like fire inside of me. I just laid still and let him keep pushing his dick into me over and over.

The veins on his neck stuck out like thick ropes and his face got redder and redder. I could feel him growing bigger as he fucked me. Then I could feel the heat in my pussy getting hotter. I had never had an orgasm caused from fucking, only by Dianne's tongue or my fingers. But I just kept getting hotter until my whole body just seemed to vibrate 'til I busted into this great big screeching orgasm. Daddy got off at almost the same time, shooting my pussy full of gobs and gobs of hot gooey cum.

He told me I had better tow the mark or there would be more of the same. I couldn't wait to be bad, but it only happened twice more before I went to college. He would come down to school and see me now and then and every time he came, we would go to a motel and fuck like rabbits.

For more than twenty years, I've lived with my brother and his beautiful wife Rita, in sin. Our love is deep and true, albeit we have a very open relationship and we are all free to explore. And explore we do.

I attended school in Flagler Beach and college at The University Of Florida, in Gainesville. I graduated with a 3.9 GPA, in architectural design and a Masters in architectural engineering. I took a job with a large design firm in Atlanta Georgia.

Being a young black woman definitely had its drawbacks in the business world back in the sixties. I struggled to break out of the bottom tier in the firm for over two years with virtually no success. I was constantly being approached by the company "Good Old Boys", to party with them. Most all of their advances were aimed at getting in my pants. I let myself by misled only once before I got the message and moved to a smaller firm, which paid a lot more money without the constant pressure to drop my drawers for the bosses.

I met a really great guy working on a series of projects for a major Atlanta contractor. Titus was a tall, sparkling black man with an exquisite smile and a Jaguar XJ-12. We dated for several weeks, then one night he calls me and comes right out and asks me to spend the night with him. He kinda fudged around, saying he'd have to come to my place because his was a mess. I found out later that he had a wife and a couple of kids hanging out at his place.

Anyway. He shows up with a bottle $2.98 wine and makes himself at home in my living room. I had gotten all dolled up for a date and all this guy wants to do is get naked and screw. Like a dummy, I gave in to him because I'd been having a dry spell and was horny myself. So I was hanging my dress back up in the closet when he comes in the bedroom with this monster sausage hanging between his legs. He must have been ten or more inches long, soft and at least a foot when he got hard. He grabs me by the arm and pushes me down and slaps his big meaty cock against the side of my face and tells me to "Suck it Bitch."

I wasn't sure if he was playing the bad guy or if he had a mean streak going but I was hot for his big tool so I gulped him down. What a loaf this guy had. It just kept swelling bigger until all I could get of it in my mouth was the head. I slurped on him 'til he was rock hard and he pushes me over on the floor and wants to just jump in. I protested for a minutes telling him it was going to take some lubrication before that big thing would go in me.

I fished a tube of K-Y out of the dresser and greased him all up shiny and laid back on the bed and let him go ahead. He slid in without killing me but when he started pumping that big iron prick into me, I almost went out from the sensations. I could feel him everywhere inside of me at once. I was surprised at how much of it he could stuff into me before I felt him on the bottom. He wasn't at all passionate or caring, he wanted to get his rocks off and that's all. I couldn't help but to react to him, he was filling me to capacity and every nerve in me was responding to the action going on between my legs.

Big dick was a hold out expert and he kept fucking me until I started to hurt. I came a couple of times, not real hard but I was getting really sore. He finally reared back and crammed his cock all the way in, really giving me cause for concern because of the intense pains in my cervix. Then I felt him filling me with his love load of hot cream. The pain went away and I ripped through a massive orgasm. I bit him hard on the shoulder and he pushed himself up and slapped me hard on the face, three times.

I decided I didn't like that much and I summoned all my strength and flipped him up and off of me. I pulled my knee up and planted it square on his balls as he came back down. He went soft and rolled off the bed onto the floor. I figured he would be pissed so I jumped off the other side of the bed and grabbed the .32 Beretta revolver, that daddy gave me when I went to college, out of the nightstand and pointed it at him.

His eyes got so big, you could see white all around the dark part.

"If you don't get your black ass out of my house this instant," I screamed, "I'll blow your fuckin' head slap off."

"You fuckin' cunt," he breathed, still crouching and holding his balls in both hands.

His eyes narrowed just a fraction. I took that as a signal that he wanted to dance, so I very deliberately thumbed the hammer on the pistol back, cocking it. I made sure he was aware that the weapon was ready to fire. I smiled and watched as he slowly gathered his clothes and edged backwards out the bedroom door and into the short hall. I followed him, keeping the pistol aimed directly at his sweat-covered forehead. When he reached the door, he made a move to stand up.

I shook my head and pointed a finger to the doorknob.

"I have to get dressed," he pleaded.

"You can dress your sorry ass out on the front porch," I seethed. "And if you think you'll ever lay your filthy hands on me again, you had better see a shrink, because it ain't gonna happen. I'm sorry I bit you, but there ain't no man ever gonna hit me for no good reason."

Mr. Titus Sparkle eased out the door with his balls in his hand and his clothes under his arm. I closed the door, snapped the lock and collapsed against it. I had no idea what had possessed me to pull that pistol out of the drawer except the look in his eye when he slapped me had turned my blood to ice.

I could feel the cool trickle of his cum drooling down the inside of my thigh. I went to the bathroom and filled my douche bag with warm water and sat on the stool and flushed every molecule of him out of me. It had certainly felt wonderful when he started fucking his huge cock into me but he had turned out to be a nasty bastard.

I decided that I had made some very poor choices regarding the men that I had spent time with thus far in my life. My father was the only man that had ever satisfied the yearning inside of me. I had an appetite for sex but so far, I was having a hard time feeding it very well.

I made a trip up to New York later that summer and spent a few days with Dianne. We had a marvelous time clubbing and she gave me just scads of sexy underwear. She introduced me to these twins that lived with her and were like houseboys or something. She kept everybody dressed in sexy lingerie around her place and these two were no exception. The first night, after we had returned from a great dinner at a ritzy restaurant where everybody knew Dianne, we came back to the apartment and Dianne turned me over to the twins. She simply said to enjoy myself and she disappeared back into the elevator.

The boys, hardly eighteen at the time, were very polite but seemed kind of femmie to me. I was horny, of course. I figured that Dianne had sense enough to know that they wouldn't hurt me, so I let them take me into the dressing salon and strip me out of my clothes. They bathed me and washed my hair. After they had dried and powdered me, I was led into my bedroom where the lights had been turned down very low. I was carefully placed on the bed with one of the blond boys on each side of me. Cory and Craig began to sensually massage very square inch of my caramel skin. Where one of them left off, the other would take up.

I had soon been reduced to a smoldering ruin of tingling flesh. My nipples were hard as marble and my pussy ached to be touched. I had no sooner let that thought cross my mind, when I felt a hot tongue slide through my damp bush and strike just the proper nerve. I went off like a cannon shot. The youngster knew how to treat a lady.

I groped around and found the hard cock of his brother and I pulled him around gently until I got him to where I could suck his hard prick into my mouth. I rolled him on my tongue, savoring the sweet taste of his seeping discharge.

"Somebody better fuck me, soon," I gasped, after my third hard climax.

The boy eating me out obliged by crawling between my outspread thighs and slipping his hardness into me. Sweet mother of God, he felt like heaven going in. And when he started to oscillate, I bubbled over again and again. The boy, whose cock was in my mouth, gently fucked in and out using my face for a cunt. I reached around him with my arms and pulled him all the way in, swallowing him completely down my throat. I continued to swallow, using the muscles in my throat to massage his blood-engorged cock.

I felt his cock stiffen and thicken as he prepared to fill me with his creamy load. Just as he started to pulse into me, I felt my own orgasm race through my center. His brother must have received the same signal, because he unleashed his hot flow deep in my pussy at precisely the same moment. We all writhed together until they had divested themselves of their man juice and I was filled from both ends. I was contented like Elsie the Carnation Cow.

I slept the sleep of the dead that night.

The next morning, when I went to the kitchen for a cup of coffee, Dianne was having a heated discussion with her housekeeper. The thirty-something woman was giving her notice that she would no longer be a participant in the sordid activities that went on around this place. Dianne paid her and the woman left.

My poor sister was all in a sweat because she had guests coming the next evening and now she had no cook. Young Craig wandered in and Dianne explained her plight. Craig told Dianne that he and Cory had an older sister that needed a job and she might be interested. He consulted with Cory and the two of them left and returned an hour later with their sister. And who should that stunning redhead be? None other than Rita, who would eventually end up married to my little brother. Isn't it funny how things have a way of happening?

The third day of my visit, Dianne had planned a little get together at her apartment, for a few of her closest friends. The whole thing turned into a big orgy. Dianne was into all kinds of kinky stuff and some of her friends are even more perverted than she is. One of her best buddies is a big woman named Casey who craves being pissed on.

Rita shuffled right into the thick of things and prepared a wonderful table of finger foods and snacks with all kinds of little sandwiches and petit ores and the like. Dianne was extremely pleased with the look of things and was getting real cozy with the new girl. Rita was a little apprehensive at first but Cory urged her to flow with it. He explained how freaky things were about to become and Rita was a nervous wreck.

She came down the hall to my room and told me she had never been involved in an orgy and asked me what should she do.

"Are you afraid of sex?" I asked her.

"No, I love it. But I'm not really sure what to do with a woman," she said.

"Well, I'm not exactly bi-sexual myself, but I do know this," I explained. "I'd let the woman do me first, because she will do to you what she likes best, and then you can return the favor."

"I guess so." Rita replied, although she didn't sound very sure of herself.

I hugged the shapely redhead and she hugged me back. She felt good to me so I gave her a little peck on the cheek for good measure. She returned the kiss with one of her own, on my lips. It only took a few seconds and our tongues were wrapped together inside our mouths.

"See how easy it is?" I asked her.

She was blushing and her breathing was ragged.

"Promise me you'll help me if I need you tonight," she said.

"I do," I said. I would say that again to her in a few years when she and I and Cool got married.

The party was a huge success. The twins were sexual dynamos, servicing Dianne's friends with great enthusiasm. The big woman, Casey, performed exactly as advertised. She was indeed a pisser. Her pussy erupted in a great flow of yellow urine only seconds after Dianne had lashed her furiously with her tongue. Dianne sat on the floor and allowed the big woman to spew her flow all over her tits and body. Dianne then instructed the twins to lay Casey back on the floor and after they took turns fucking her, they each released a torrent of yellow piss all over her face and tits. The culmination came when Dianne squatted over the big woman's upturned face. As she was being stroked by Casey's long fat tongue, she let go a huge flow of piss, splattering all over the big woman.

Rita and I excused our selves and went to her room. I spent the night curled around the redheaded creature, nesting like spoons. I woke in the middle of the night with her mouth pressed tightly to me drenched pussy. I came within minutes and we went back to sleep. Rita and I have been close to this day and I still savor her mouth on me and love it when I sweep into her sweet pussy with my own face.

--------

Shortly before my brother graduated from high school, my mother confided in me, over the phone one night, that she had been having a relationship with my little brother. Well, he really wasn't so little, but I still thought of him as a brat. I hadn't seen him in a couple of years but from what I could gather, he had blossomed into quite a stud. I kept thinking back on the times that I had spent with daddy and decided that if mama wanted to screw around with Cool, it was fine with me. We had a few telephone conversations over the next three weeks and Dianne and I decided that we might want to check things out with him when we went down for his graduation.

I had just finished moving in to my new house, which I had designed and had built, when Dianne flew in to visit for a day before we drove down to Islands Estates for Cool's graduation. We had a nice dinner at the house and lounged around the house. You could cut the sexual tension in the place with a knife. Dianne finally pulled me into the bedroom, stripping off our close as we went. We tumbled on the bed and assumed a sixty-nine position and dove in. I hadn't had an orgasm in weeks and I flushed her face with my hot juices right away. My God, can my sister eat pussy. I was climbing the walls in no time. After our torrid session, we were both more relaxed and talked about our brother. Dianne was bound and determined she was going to fuck him and said that if I didn't, I was a pussy.

We loaded my Lincoln up with all the goodies we were taking to Cool and the rest of the family and made the seven-hour drive the next day. I did most of the driving because Dianne was a hard core New Yorker, and the rich slut had the boys to drive her around in her car, so she felt uncomfortable behind the wheel.

We pulled up in front of the house and parked. Mama and daddy had come out on the front drive as we were pulling up. Dianne and I jumped out and as we were getting our hugs and kisses from them, Tall Cool stepped out the door onto the front step.

When I saw him standing there in his khaki pants and brightly flowered yellow sport shirt, I got a wet spot in my panties. His hair was longer than before, he had that slight five o'clock shadow and a great tan. The breeze fluffed his shirt and turned the shirttail over in front of his fly and then dropped it back, almost like it was beckoning me. He had one hand stuffed in his pocket and stood with his feet apart, like a seaman on the deck of his boat. Jesus, he was gorgeous.

12