Life Goes On Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dianne, of course was the first to kiss him, but it only lasted a few seconds. I decided that I had better make an appearance so I sort of slithered over to where they were standing. He took me into his arms and when our lips touched, it was eclectic. My tummy twitched when I felt his tongue touch my lips. I parted them and his was in my mouth for just an instant. Then mama was all over me and I had to settle down, or pass out. I feel to this day that I had just had a religious experience.

We had dinner with the family, after which Dianne and I gave him three very special guitars that we had purchases for his graduation gifts. He was staggered with the gifts and promised to play for us down in his studio later. Dianne and I planned to seduce him at our earliest opportunity. When he went downstairs, we changed into terribly exotic flowing peignoirs and went down to join him.

Cool had evolved into a splendid guitarist, giving us a wonderful concert on his new guitar. Soon we were all sitting on the sofa and it got really hot in the room. Cool showed us some of his new video equipment and we decided to make a fuck film. I just wanted him in me and didn't give a hoot about the movie or not.

The three of us went into his bedroom. Cool's mouth found my pussy and he sent tremors surging through me. Dianne had him deep in her throat while he tongued me. We sucked him off together, making him shoot a huge load all over us. All the while, one of us was taking pictures with his camcorder. Then he buried himself deep inside of me with me on top. He let me do most of the work, flexing and moving just at the right time until I crashed head long into oblivion. He hadn't cum inside of me that time so he just went ahead and drilled Dianne until he filled her pussy with a big load. I got the whole thing on film. We watched it all later and it was absolutely pornographic.

We were sitting there, Dianne and I sharing a cigarette, when I decided that I wanted to have a baby with my brother. So I told them so. I thought they were going to die. But do you know what? I really wanted him to give me a child. And he did.

Less than a year later, Caroline was born and she has been my salvation. I moved back to Islands Estates and had the baby. Cool loves her to pieces and is a fantastic father to her and his other children.

When he brought Rita back from New York, I was in seventh heaven. Our lives have been wonderful. When he decided it was time to marry her, it got a little weird until he decided that the three of us would just like a husband with two wives. Mama and daddy and Grace had the same arrangement, but Cool figured a way for us to actually have a ceremony. I don't think the preacher had a chance because Cool bribed him to keep his mouth shut. Even preachers can be bought.

Rita and I resigned ourselves to accept his philandering ways. He's got so many women sniffing at his fly that we decided up front that we wouldn't let it get in the way. Besides, we have each other. Now that we are all getting older, he's staying on the estate with his roving eye a whole lot more.

After daddy died and mama passed away. Cool was terribly withdrawn for almost a year. He got a little cranky but his music kept him going. The year that Marie was sick with cancer took its toll on us all. She was such a big part of his life and when she finally gave in to the illness, Cool stood up from the dinner table and looked at us all and made a declaration.

"But for the grace of God," he began, "this family would be scattered to the four winds. When Dianne and Caroline move back to Islands Estates, we'll all be here together again. I hope that day comes soon, because I miss them. I know how crazy it's been but I'm damned if I'm going to let the passing of any of our loved ones cause me any more pain in my heart. I'll grieve for them later, when I'm too old to do anything else, but now it's time for us to get on with it. Rita, Camille, tomorrow evening we'll have roast beef and yams for dinner, with apple pie al-a-mode. We shall all dress appropriately for dinner and afterwards, we're going into The War Room and toast our departed friends and by God, let's have us and party like we did in the old days."

Tall Cool had spoken. It would be so!

12