All Comments on 'Life Imitates Art... Sort Of'

by trigudis

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 8 years ago
Up till

the ending it was a pretty good story, now you just left us hanging.

Hope there is another chapter, I know some will want mother and daughter to share but that's not a good idea.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 8 years ago
Checked your Bio

I see your male, your next chapter is sure to have Juliana and Wendell have sex and her being a virgin JUST REMEMBER WHERE THE HYMEN IS befor you write it,if you don't know check it out on the Web, nothing fucks up a first time story more than breaking the hymen after finger fucking her or having half his cock in her.

w8ingnoww8ingnowalmost 8 years ago
More please

I agree, a decent story. But the ending begs for more chapters. Would love to see the story expanded to include the daughter and maybe some of the Mom's friends/neighbors.

trigudistrigudisalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks For The Feedback

I plan to include a follow-up in the near future. What form it will take I've yet to determine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice one

What a way to lose your V-card to a vindictive predatory cougar

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
So very yummy!

Very well done! Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertrigudis@trigudis
Free-lance writer who enjoys reading mostly non-fiction but also Nicholas Sparks romance novels and "serious" lit (John Updike, Irwin Shaw, Philip Roth, Herman Wouk). I enjoy writing these stories because it entertains me as well as the readership. Lit is unique in that wri...