Life in a Small Town Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she bit my neck as though giving me a hickey and then I felt it again. Her pussy was squeezing my cock. She would squeeze it so hard it felt like she was trying to squeeze it out of her. I just pushed my cock even harder up into her. She kept her teeth in the skin of my neck. Then I came! I could feel the hot semen shoot through the length of my dick and out into her. My own body jerked and spasmmed. She held me down and bit my neck harder. It would have hurt had I not been so aroused. Her tits pressed hard against me as every last drop escaped into her.

I finally relaxed and she took my face in her hands a tongue fucked my mouth. Not a kiss, but rather she invaded my mouth with her tongue. I got the impression she was not yet finished.

"Can you keep your cock hard for me? I need it bad."

She moved her pussy and hips up and down slowly.

"Yes, I think so. I really came hard, but I think I can."

She raised up and took my balls in hand and squeezed them.

"That is a good boy. I can feel it. It is getting harder. You have real potential. I could use a guy like you."

I began to fuck her, but my wrist were beginning to hurt from the cuffs.

"Does is hurt Michael? I hope so. It turns me on to see my man suffer for me. Do you want to be my man?"

"Yes."

"Oh yes, that cock is really hard now. I believe you do want to be my man."

I was beginning to enjoy it more now and not noticing the pain in my wrists. She began to rock in that familiar rhythm herself now. I could sense her orgasm getting closer. Then it came. Her face grimaced, her pussy clamped down on my cock and she groaned and trembled. I had never seen a woman more sexually responsive. I was beginning to realize what I had been missing when I was with my ex. Once Donna came she got off of me and stood up, looking at me. My cock still very hard, bobbed back and forth. I noticed she still had her heels on. I expected her to unlock me and let me go. Instead she began to caress her pussy. I was groggy from all that had happened. It all seemed like something from a porno. Maybe it was, after all she said she watched a lot of them. As for me I never thought of myself as the passive victim of a sexually assertive woman, but in my resent circumstances I really hadn't thought much about sex until today.

"I want you to do one more thing for me Michael. I want you to turn over."

"What?"

"No,I changed my mind. I want you to lie on the floor on your stomach."

"I don't want to. Let my go. We had fun. Now it is time to let me go."

Calmly she spoke, "do as I say."

"Come on now, let me go."

I rose up and sat on the edge of the sofa, my pants still around my ankles, and wrists still cuffed. I tried to smile and make a joke of it all. "Come on now." I turned to the side and presented my wrists to her to unlock them. She took hold of the cuffs an raised my wrists painfully causing me to lean over. She lifted harder and caused me to slip off of the sofa and on my knees on the floor. Then she pushed me down on my face.

"That's better. Now you listen to me. You know damn well you like this. Now do as I say."

"What do..."

"Shut up! Now let me tell you how it is. You said you wanted to be 'my man' and you are. Do you understand?"

I felt the toe of her shoe on the crack of my ass, then I felt it on my balls pushing them from side to side.

"You are hard aren't you? I know you are. I know you like it. I am going to teach you to like many things but mostly I am going to teach you who is boss and how to please me."

She began to push the toe of her shoe into the crack of my ass.

"Such a tight, cute butt. I like a cute butt on my man, on my boys."

"Stop it damn-it. Let me up."

"You are so cute, laying on your face, pants around your ankles, wrists cuffed, telling me what to do."

Then I felt something sharp against my asshole. It was the heel of her shoe.

"Now tell me who is boss."

I could feel the pain as she eased the heel into my ass.

"Relax, it will feel good in a minute, I promise you."

I stiffened, my whole body, even my cock, I was humiliated. I could not believe I let my self get into this, much less that my cock would betray me. Maybe it was true, if men were women we would all be sluts. She kept working the heel of her shoe in and out of my ass. She was right it did feel good and I couldn't explain why.

"You are the boss," I spoke softly.

"What? Are you finally admitting it? Hell, I know you better than you know yourself."

She took a key from the drawer that held the cuffs and unlocked me. I stood up and pulled my pants up not even tucking in my shirt. I was red faced, embarrassed. I just wanted to get out of there. I headed for the door.

"Don't worry, you'll be back. I know you... you'll be back," she stood there smirking, standing unashamedly naked in her heels.

I ran out to my car and left for home.

12