Life in Hawaii Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanialus
Sanialus
320 Followers

Stretching to reach the top of the blackboard made her shirt ride up past her bellybutton. Her boobs were big enough to block her seeing this, and she didn't notice, instead continuing teaching. However, not many students were listening, as her hairless pussy and toned buns were on total display for their eyes to feast on.

The rest of the period, and the next one, continued in this manner. She was a little irked by how little her students seemed to be learning, but she chalked this down to her almost-exposed butt. In reality, it was her completely-exposed butt, but she didn't know that.

Finally, school was over. As she was packing up her stuff to leave, mentally rejoicing that the day was finally over, she got a call over the intercom.

"Hello, this is Kat," she answered.

"Hi, Kat, this is the principle. The teacher that was supposed to watch the kids for detention is out today. Since two of these three seniors were sent here by you, do you think you would mind overseeing detention today? Thanks."

With that he hung up, not giving her a chance to refuse. She nearly screamed; she would have to stay here an extra hour and a half. Plus, the students that had been sent to detention would get more time to ogle her exposed body. What kind of punishment was that?

As she was groaning about her task, Larry walked into the room. "Uhh... Hi, Ms. Kat? I need my jersey back, I'm heading to a game right after school."

This was worse than the apocalypse. She had left her previous top in the mens' locker room, which was currently full of boys. She couldn't very well go in there and get it. "Couldn't it wait, say, 20 minutes?" she asked pleadingly.

"Sorry... I really have to go now, and the coach would freak if I didn't bring my jersey... He's really strict about it... You could run down to the locker rooms now and talk to him about it, if you'd like..."

Kat was being forced to choose. She could walk through the crowded hallways, to the boys' locker room, which was full of young men in various states of undress, and head inside to talk to the coach, and, if they couldn't be persuaded, get her previous top. Alternatively, she could give him the jersey, which would leave her totally nude during the detention she had to oversee. Finally, she could refuse, and keep the jersey, but it would end badly: the principle was a huge supporter of sports, and the coaches held lots of sway with him. The principle was also a huge pervert, and would probably berate her for not stripping on the spot.

Kat decided to head down to the locker rooms. The shame of parading around the school with the bottom of her ass showing was better than sitting in a room naked with three seniors for an hour and a half, especially since one was Riley.

She followed Larry out into the hall, and soon attracted a crowd despite her attempts to hold her dress down. She made it to the locker rooms without exposing anything further. Larry was ushering her inside, mumbling that he really had to go soon.

The room was full of students. The only PE classes were varsity football and varsity baseball. Consequently, all of the boys in the room were seniors. A few were in her classes. All of them were staring at her.

The coaches were standing outside their office, and walked over to her. "Can we help you, miss?" one asked.

"Yes, you can. Will Larry here be fine be fine going to the game without his jersey?"

"Sorry, no. All players are required to wear jerseys. If he doesn't he could be suspended. League rules."

Well, damn, she thought. She looked around for her morning's top, but didn't see it anywhere.

"Hmm... I don't suppose either of you would know where my shirt is? I left it here this morning, I think you'll remember."

"We don't... Keeping an eye on the whole locker room is near impossible; a student probably made off with it earlier today," one replied.

She heard a voice call out from the back door, "Larry! There you are! We're leaving in thirty seconds, get out here!"

"Uhh.. Ms. Kat? Could you hurry it up a little? I really need to go..." Larry asked.

"Well, could I use your office then, to change out of this?" Kat asked the couches.

"Nope. We've locked 'em for the day. You're welcome to use the bathrooms, though."

She looked over, only to see that the bathroom stalls had no doors, and decided that that would be a terrible idea.

"Fifteen, fourteen, thirteen... Hurry it up, Larry! We gotta get going!"

The two coaches grinned lasciviously at her as Larry said, "You heard him, Kat! I need that jersey back fast!"

Kat was dead out of options. Trembling, she began to reach down to take off the jersey. She grabbed the hem, and slowly started to lift it over her head. All of the forty odd heads in the room were glued to Kat as her pussy slowly became exposed. She lifted higher, and the shirt reached the bottom of her breasts. She continued past her nipples, and up over her head. Handing it over, she nearly cried at the supreme embarrassment.

She adopted the stereotypical one-arm-over-her-breasts-one-on-her-pussy stance, hoping to hide her female bits from the questing eyes. However, her breasts were a little too big to be covered by an arm, and she was still quite exposed. She didn't want to go into the halls until they cleared out, especially not fully nude, and so she just waited there, for all the guys to see. As they slowly filed out, she glared daggers at the coaches, who just grinned back.

Eventually everyone had left, but her and one coach. The other had gone to watch the soccer game Larry was in. She waited another ten minutes in steely silence, wanting to make sure no one was in the halls. Eventually she poked her head out: the hall was very empty. As she pushed open the door and walked into the hall, the coach gave her a chuckle and a light slap on the ass, and parted with, "good luck!"

Kat stalked down the halls, trying not to be seen. One time she heard someone coming from around the corner, so she ducked into a side hall and quickly ran into a classroom. Luckily, it was empty, and she waited there until she heard the footsteps pass. She was only a dash away from her room now, she realized. She walked out, and ran facefirst into the principal. Mumbling apologies, she dipped around him, and resumed her fast walk. To her retreating butt, he shouted, "Good outfit, Ms. Kat! Very school-appropriate. Dress like that every day, and we'll have as teacher of the year in no, time, eh?"

She turned the corner, out of earshot from his chauvinism, and walked into her classroom, only to be confronted with three students! She had completely forgotten about them, and was just thinking about getting back. Slamming the door behind her, she nervously said, "Hi, boys, You'll be serving your detention with me today."

Their eyes were as wide as dinner plates. "I don't suppose one of you wants to give me a shirt, or some pants? I'd count your punishment done now..." Kat asked.

She mentally rolled her eyes at the word 'punishment', but, not hearing a response, walked over to her desk and sat down. Three sets of eyes traced her naked body's every move.

After a few minutes, Riley asked, "Can I work on some homework, Kat?"

Eager to have his attention at least partially turned to something else, she said, "Sure! Go right ahead."

However, as he pulled a camera out of his backpack, she cried, "Put that away! What are you doing?!"

Riley coolly responded, "My photography homework, of course! Now, would you mind moving your hands? I can't get a clear shot of your tits..."

"Hell no! Put that away this instant! Don't walk over here! I am not here on a photoshoot!"

As Kat angrily said this, the door opened, to reveal the principal! Taking the situation in, he said, "Well well! I was just looking in on how the detention was going; looks like it's coming along nicely!" he exclaimed. As an afterthought, he added, "I do hope you'll oblige your student there and move your arms. I think you'd make an excellent model, and he could use the practice! I'm sure the photography teacher would appreciate some photos of your huge hooters, as well."

Glaring in astonishment at the principal, she reluctantly moved her arms aside and let Riley take his pictures. It was not wise to disobey the principal, and she didn't want to lose her job.

The next day, while passing by the art hall, Kat saw that numerous pictures of her exposed, naked body had been framed and hung throughout the hall. Riley sat grinning behind a table, with a sign reading, "Free art prints!"

Sanialus
Sanialus
320 Followers
12