All Comments on 'Life in Hell'

by ReedRichards

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

If I wanted to read political BS...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Politics right now....

Ugh..... the story had some humor but....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I don't think anyone takes you seriously

Not as a writer, at least. You'd probably make a good clown. Aren't they supposed to be funny, though?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sucks the big one, just like all this guy's stories

What I wonder if if Swinger Joe will show his face around after getting his ass reamed by Van1 over that shit. This guy seems to be in the same class.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 6 years ago
Billy Markham

This reminds me of Shel Silverstien's "The Devil and Billy Markham". With all due respect to Jonathan Swift's "A Modest Proposal ", Billy was my first real introduction to satire, via the pages of Playboy where I first saw it published.

"Kentucky Boy" in hell is a great satirical slap in the face to the ignorant unwashed who troll the pages of Literotica. I mean, come on, these are the same people who would skewer Tolstoy's Anna, and cheer her demise.

This could be the beginning of a great and epic ribald adventure for Kentucky Boy - just think of it - a latter day journey through hell (and Purgatory and, why not, maybe even heaven). Who knows who he'll encounter along the way? Oh, the possibilities! Great piece - Great start?

At any rate, thanks for the early morning grins you've left me with. Great way to start the day. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I guess Johncucksy liked it.

Too bad no one else does. A bad joke.

26thNC26thNCover 6 years ago
No politics

I like your stories, but leave the political humor out. I get enough of that every day. I'm here for some good reading, but not much of that in LW lately.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
What?

Is this true? You can tell the future? Damn. Remind me to live forever.

Five Stars

SpykkeSpykkeover 6 years ago
Some factual BS

Anne Boleyn was executed by a French executioner.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Back to Romance and Mature, RR

That's your forte.

And, speaking from experience, follow-up stories are very difficult to write successfully.

They're often difficult to read as well.

I really don't think you've enhanced your reputation as an author with this one.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
26thCuck says "schwanze" is Pomeranian for

"betrayed!"

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
No doubt a good and funny satire, but...

No doubt a good and funny comedy, but when a writer mingles politicians in the story about Hell is more than certain a lot of them will be left out...All of them will be there for sure...It made me laugh so 4*...

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Nit Pick

"What goes around, cums around!" - They all laughed at that one, but you can't hear the difference between "comes" and "cums"!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 6 years agoAuthor
Well, I did try to offend everyone!

In my imagination, the real star in Hell would be Sam Kinison.

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 6 years ago
Funny as hell

Predator bastard gets what he deserves and we get to laugh about it.

5/5 for humour alone

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Fun

His stories were fine. I wonder where Bill Clinton went. It sounds as if Hell is truly enormous....

grriz1grriz1over 6 years ago
It was different

Yup, it was different.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 6 years ago
Stupid beyond belief

...and yet I admit I laughed out loud several times.

This is a really interesting topic, actually. What would the levels of Hell look like if it were created by the LW BTB readership? Here’s my first pass (from absolute worst to forgivable):

1. Gay men

2. Cheating bitches

3. Willing cucks

4. All other bitches

5. Cheating bitches’ lovers

6. Nazis

7. Rapists

8. Murderers (but not if they murder any of the above)

Pickaxe-wielding tough guys who beat defenseless women get an express pass to Heaven.

FD45FD45over 6 years ago
In the tradition of Dante

I enjoyed it simply for the historical references

A 4? And that simply because it had no plot per se.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 6 years ago
Kentucky Boy in Hell

So I have to say it again. Let Kentucky Boy live on in a latter day Divine Comedy!

I love your romantic writing - it’s your bread and butter. But this stuff has some serious cojones - and it’s really funny too! You obviously have a facility with, and a mind for satire. Run with it!

What better platform for lighting a fire than the polarized and passionate LW audience (even if a few of its readers are humorless literalists who have no capacity for irony and sarcasm).

And ferchrissake, heap on the political humor. Those teflon skinned leaders of our world can handle a little mud slinging.

amyyumamyyumover 6 years ago
This is seriously sick

I wonder if there's anyone who you didn't offend? It is so filthy, disgusting -- and original -- that I had to give it 5* even though I hate myself for doing that (ha, ha)!

rnebularrnebularover 6 years ago
Funny as heck

Probably the funniest thing I've read in a long time, bravo! It was stupid, but in like a Mel Brooks kinda way. "They've gone plaid!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well I suppose you achieved your goal.

This was seriously offensive on just about every level. Neither clever, funny or entertaining. YUCK!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SJ has a problem with pick ax handle wielding alphas

dispatching cheating married sluts and their whore friends to Hell? Where are the real men that appreciate the value of discipline, fidelity, and strong work ethic? I fear they are all down under and their cheating worthless cunt wives are six feet under. Long live the use of hand tools' handles and the tools that use them to improve the world one worthless cunt at a time!

SlirpuffSlirpuffover 6 years ago
WTF?

Please don't write anymore ... or at least have someone other than yourself read it before you submit it...

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 6 years ago
To the anon

Is it possible to appreciate the values of discipline, fidelity, and a strong work ethic without getting sexually aroused by stories about defenseless women getting beaten to a bloody pulp with a pickaxe handle, raped on the side of the road, or (my favorite) repeatedly raped while unconscious by a gasmask-wearing ex-husband?

I do appreciate the binary choice you all seem to have created: either you encourage stories about bloodying defenseless women with a pickaxe handle OR you're a cum-slurping wimpy cuck. There is no middle ground, it seems.

I hate repeating myself, but once again I must: I have no problem whatsoever with stories about "real men" doing the "right thing" by delivering "consequences" to "cheating sluts." I do have a problem with glorifying violence against defenseless women. I also can't understand why such stories constantly litter an erotic website, but that's not my call.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
SJ's Problem, Anonymous ?

Neither SJ nor many others with a reasonable view of human relationships have a problem with pickaxe handle-weilding alphas. They are just fictional characters.

It is their Loving Wives Cheer Squad that's a worry.

Lue

JMH1961JMH1961over 6 years ago
"I stepped aside, and kicked his head away".

Now that was funny. Although I am not a fan of your LW stories, I thought this was very funny. Probably in the wrong category though. Keep writing I enjoy many of your stories, but I think your forte is romance not LW.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 6 years agoAuthor
I agree that my best long stories have been in Romance . . .

. . . but I’ve been seriously writer’s blocked there. I’ve got two separate stories begun, and I’m at an impasse in both, plus a third that I’ve been asked to write.

My LW stories are all quick flash stories, not meant to make any real point. The arrow killing Gary was the best I could come up with for a btb, something I meant to try, but I just can’t get my hands around the subject in any way that hasn’t been done a hundred times. The quick arrow was just a thought that came to me, and it was easy to do. I wasn’t surprised that a lot of people liked it, and a lot didn’t.

The Wig Wam diner is a real place, though the characters named are all fictional. However, in this story, Greg and Marcella, though the names have been changed, are very real. The situation given really happened, though not at Penn State, and about 12 years earlier than given in this story. The only difference in the real version is that “Marcella’s” seducer was black, while “Greg” and she are white.

Most of my stories do contain either my experiences, sometimes embellished, or those of people I have known. My character descriptions usually start with my mental image of people — women more often than men — I have met.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Sometimes it's Publish AND Perish, RR.

I still think it would be best to stay away from LW, RR. Just keep working on that writer's block over in Romance.

I thought you also published in Mature, but looking at your list I see that you have no stories listed there. But I seem to recall that your best ones (or, at least, those I most enjoyed) were of characters who came with prior experience.

Keep working on it, old son.

Lue

Ps: Anonymous, the LW commentaries are always too quiet for me. The noisier the better for mine. SJ livens things up, and the counter-attacks on him can be hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WHAT????

WTF? The first story caught my interest, but after reading about 2/3 of the first page of Hell I stopped.... and had to wonder just exactly what you smoked before you created this. Sorry, I could not finish it. Corvette John in rainy Seattle

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
HELL FROM A TENANTS POV

maybe someone else has it differently. TK U MLJ LV NV

phill1cphill1cover 6 years ago
Kind of a Stretch, no?

Get it? LOLOLOLOL

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 6 years ago
Oh Mr. Reed you did it again.......

I split a gut over your Hillary diatribe, then you topped it off with a limp Trump. Have you become a seer and are telling us Trump will be reelected?

The only thing that I didn't understand was how you could be put in solitary with a thousand other guys around you.

I don't care what they say this was some funny shit.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 6 years ago
eh

should have stopped at that first story. a little flash story was good at the end. neither is really my type of story, that being said the later one was ok even for not being my type. this one tho was just bad. i will give u a 2* tho for not recycling dante's 9 lvls of hell

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Poor little seagul

was offended by this. How sad! When she cheated her husband she was good with it!

crazycujocrazycujoover 6 years ago
outstanding!

You had something for everyone in this story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What about Obozo

Fuck you. I like Trump and I expect he will end up in Heaven. Certainly Obozo will follow Hillary to hell.

You should read Dante's Inferno. It might give you better ideas for Hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Anon of 02/04/18

Shove a hot coal up your ass and choke on Trump’s cock, you unedicated, bigoted, fuckwitted cunt. Atheism is way better than your backward belief in the sky fairy and that orange fucknozzle. I hope that sexist, sexually abusive sack of shit loses the bext election and ends up in prison with dicks in every hole. You can join him, you cum-guzzling cunt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
**Just snickers***

**Laughs** Sounds like someone's been reading "Dante's Inferno" but put a funny twist on it. Very good job- most of the nay Sayers are just pissed off the Demons have better tastes than to fuck them so they're lonely

gmann57gmann57almost 6 years ago

Love it , enough said

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You have to do a chapter with Obama getting put in . . .

. . . with all the assembled multitudes of the Ku Klux Klan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Who's Who

Who’s who.

It was somewhat interesting to read if only to see who he thought belonged in hell. To be honest I bet most politicians will be found at some level. Or maybe they will take the Catholic route of punishment and spend time in purgatory. You know, no mortal sins but sure not ready for Nirvana. Oops sorry, got a mixed metaphor of religions there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loving Wives?

Come on guys. This story bears as much resemblance to loving wives as hell does to heaven! It best belongs under humor-satire. In fact it does contain a lot of humor and satire. The humor is this story’s major redeeming quality. Otherwise, it is totally preposterous.

I suggest that the sequel to this story should contain nobama and micky and they rightfully belong in the cocksucker-buttfucker section of hell. They both need to spin on the demon 15 inch dick rotisserie for eternity except that they would love for that to happen. That would likely be their idea of heaven.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Still funny two years on, but needs a big update. A lot of Democrats, murderers , idiots, and assorted fools need a room. You can't have Hell without Pelosi, the Obamas, and Harvey Weinstein. A good number of Republicans can qualify too, so give us an update.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What I don't get is why in all of the Hell stories, people automatically get punished according to Jehovah's standards instead of Satan's? Why can't Hell be completely based on what Satan thinks and some folks don't get punished at all, just because Satan likes what they did? Isn't he the one supposed to be running the show down there? Not that I personally believe in the Christian Hell or the Islamic version. Monotheism is about as dumb as monogamy. Neither made sense to me. And Satan, if you are real and do control things down there, just remember that I'm a sympathizer. So take it easy on me, okay?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kinda dumb.

Bill S.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon7 months ago

I've read a number of your critiques and comments on other writer's stories and I've come to a realization. If you spent even half the time criticizing and commenting actually working on becoming a decent writer, it might help. Alas, it's not to be, according to your current library.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous