Life is Full of Surprises

Story Info
Mom has second honeymoon with her son.
2.1k words
4.4
335.4k
96
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Isopropyl
Isopropyl
421 Followers

I was looking forward to having the whole house to myself for a week, as my parents had a trip to Florida planned. My name is Drake, I'm eighteen and ready to party.

Dad was an insurance adjuster, and had been really busy the last couple of months with no let up in sight. My mom was happy to be going on a, "second honeymoon," as she called it, with dad. My father had pulled in a bunch of favors to get some time off from work. Two days before their flight was to take them away, dad got a call from the office. A big warehouse was burning in New York and dad had to go there for the inventory inspection. He knew this was going to be at least a week long process and extra time at the office when he got back. Mom was upset at this, but dad had a plan.

As I sat watching the television my parents came in and sat across from me. My dad said, "Drake, we have a small problem that you might help us with."

"Sure dad, what is it?"

"Son, I have to work and I can't go on the trip with your mom. Your mom could sure use a week at the beach and some sun, just to relax and unwind. It's too late to cancel out, but if you would go it won't be a total loss."

I looked at mom and she had a small grin on her face. I thought about a whole week with mom, just the two of us. Not a bad deal at all. Mom was pretty hot for thirty seven, and the blonde hair, hard body, and small tits, made her look college age. I was looking forward to seeing her in a sexy bikini.

"Sure dad, I'd like to go."

"Good son, all the arrangements are made, you'll be sure to keep the sand sharks away from your mom, ok?"

"No problem dad."

Mom and I left to catch our flight on Monday, arriving a few hours later at Tampa. Mom rented a car and we were off to the motel that was on the beach. I had visions of boobs, bikinis and more boobs. We arrived at the motel about an hour later and we got the room key. It was a very small motel, kind of old and not a bit flashy. The room was small, with one double bed.

"Mom, There's only one bed!

Mom called the desk. It was what had been reserved. Nothing else was available, as this was a busy time of year.

"Oh honey I'm sorry, I forgot about the bed. We can share, can't we?"(Surprise)

I shook my head yes. I knew a week in bed with mom was going to be hard for the both of us, but I didn't want to put mom on the spot. I changed into my swim suit in the bath room, while mom changed in the bed room.

I knocked on the bath room door before entering the bed room. When mom said she was done, I walked in. Mom had a reveling yellow bikini on. It was sexy and showed off her body perfectly.

"WOW! You look good mom."

"Thanks Drake, I hope this is not too much for the beach. Dad and I picked out all new outfits for this; remember it was going to be our second honeymoon."

Great. Off to the beach. We only had about a hundred feet to go to the water. We spread our blanket down, and then went into the water. It was warm and the waves were pretty big. When the bigger waves would hit us, mom's top would lift off a boob and I got a few good looks. Mom would just laugh and didn't try to avoid these little mishaps. After about twenty minutes we got out and dried off on the blanket. Mom's yellow bikini was tight and transparent around her tits. I could see her nipples grow as the sea breeze made her chill. Mom seemed to be posing, giving me a perfect view and a woody as well. Damn! This was an "A Ticket" view of mom.

As the bikini dried, it lost its transparent value and I shifted my attention to my surroundings. I was in for a shock. Lots of bikinis, lots of saggy boobs, but the women were fat and old. I saw grannies with rolls of fat walking on the beach; all around us. I covered my eyes. "MOM; I'm blinded!"

It didn't take mom very long to see what I was making fun of. She slapped my back and started laughing.

"You're going to get it boy."

"I don't want any of that." We laughed even harder.

After several hours in the sun, we headed back to our room for a little air conditioning and a short nap. Mom put on a pair of shorts and a tee, no bra. I had my shorts on, but was not wearing underwear. We planned to keep it pretty casual. Both of us were tired from the plane and the sun was like a sleeping pill, but we knew better than to fall asleep on the beach. Being a little too pale we would burn really fast.

As I lay on the bed I kept thinking of mom and the yellow bikini. My thoughts were of the perky tits that the waves had shown me. I wondered what other surprises were in store for me.

I awoke to my mother shaking me. She was wearing a new outfit, white tight shorts and a white halter top. "Want to get something to eat?"

With that I was up and ready in a flash. I was starving. We got into the car and mom found a beach restaurant. It was around five o'clock, but we got a table right away. I noticed a few of the guys at the outside bar eying mom.

"Sand sharks mom." I nodded my head in their direction.

"Well, it's a good thing I have my man with me."

After dinner we went back to our motel and a walk on the beach. We found a nice place to sit and watch the sunset.

"Honey, this is so romantic, I wish your father could be here."

"I'm sorry mom."

"No honey, I didn't mean it that way... it's just... oh, never mind, I'm sorry I said that."

It was around nine o'clock when we got back to the room. We found a bottle of chilled champagne waiting for us. There was a note attached. Mom read it out loud

"Happy second honeymoon, darling."

"Your father must have ordered it as a surprise. We shouldn't let it go to waste."

This was another surprise. Mom seldom drank and I was not drinking much more than a beer once in awhile. We filled the two glasses and toasted by clinking them together. The ice cold wine tasted good. Moms' glass refilled three times. I was a little ahead at four refills. Both of us had a little buzz going and decided to turn in.

I slipped on my sleeping shorts and mom had a pair of panties and a large tee. I asked if she had brought any night gowns, laughing as I spoke.

Mom said, "Not a thing to sleep in, I was going to sleep nude with your father."

"Don't let me stop you. Sleep anyway you want."

Mom slapped me on the leg and kissed me good night, thanking me for a wonderful day. She rolled on her side then snuggled her butt into my hip. I knew it was going to be a long night for me. I lay on my back listing to moms breathing. When I was sure she was sleeping, I rolled on my side and moved until my hard cock was pressing into her ass crack. Mom pushed into me, then let out a slight moan. I awoke several times that night, still pressing into mom. Mom and I stayed in that same position until waking the next day.

We both awoke at the same time due to the loud radio of a car in the parking lot. I was still pressed into mom and (another surprise) felt mom pressing back into me. We both were obviously enjoying this little no-no.

Mom pulled away from me and sat up against the headboard, looking intently at me. "Good morning, mom."

"Good morning to you honey. I hope you slept as well as me."

Mom had a smile from ear to ear. Maybe I was getting somewhere with her. We ate breakfast and then took a ride around the beach area. We got back to the motel and dressed for the beach again. Mom put on a new red bikini this time. I think it was smaller then the yellow, but I had no complaints. After a few hours in the sun, we were ready for the cool room and a short nap. We went back to our room and mom took a shower, while I waited for mine.

"Drake honey, are you going to shower and take the sand off you before our nap?"

"Sure mom, I'm just waiting for you to finish."

"Come on in. We can rinse off together if you want." (Surprise)

My heart stopped. Mom and me in the same shower. My cock was hard, as my clothes flew off. I entered the bathroom. Mom pulled the shower curtain open and I stepped in.

"Honey that wasn't so hard was it? At least not as hard as you."

"No mom, not near as hard as me." We both chuckled.

I stood there and did a fast rinse. Mom and I got out at the same time.

"Here sweetie, let me dry you."

Mom patted me from head to toe, then handed me her towel and let me dry her. When she kissed me on the mouth I felt her warm moist tongue lick my lips. She grabbed my hand and we fell on the bed.

"Mom, what's gotten into you?"

"Nothing yet, but if I'm lucky, you will."

No more had to be said. I bent over and sucked a perfect nipple in my mouth. After giving attention to both tits I moved to her very wet, well shaved slit. A little tongue, a little suck on her clit, and a little more tongue. Mom returned my efforts with a slow licking and sucking of my cock. We were sixty nine and doing fine. With a little shot of aloe, mom rubbed on my cock, she mounted me for her cowboy ride. I had a few girls before and even had them mount me, but this was hotter than anything I could imagine. Mom ground her cunt hard against my cock. I could feel her pelvic bone as she drove down on me. I came with a long splash, way too soon. Mom came with me and milked my cock until it started to get hard again.

Mom pulled off and was on all fours sticking her delicious ass in the air. I mounted her for a doggy fuck, my favorite position. I thrust my shaft hard in trying to make this her big orgasm. Mom was moaning and I could feel her body tense up as she approached climax. Mom started to howl and it got me banging her cunt faster. With a squeal from mom when she came, I blew another load of cum deep inside her hungry cave, as we fell upon the bed.

After fucking each other half to death, three hours later, we washed up and went to take our nap. We both started laughing when we saw the mess on the sheets. Mom called the manager and new sheets were left at our door. We changed the sheets and rolled into bed, but we couldn't sleep with our heads spinning.

"Mom... Are we going to stay lovers?"

"Yes baby, for as long as you want."

"What about dad?"

"Drake honey, you won't wear me out will you? Your dad's good for once a week, but I've got you pegged for at least four time a day. Think you're up to it?"

"Oh yeah! Just don't call my name out when you and dad fuck."

"Baby, I don't cum like that with your dad. I won't have a problem remembering whose cock is in me."

I was right where I wanted to be, my moms lover. We had five days to go on our honeymoon and with dad always so busy I knew we would be sharing each others bed often. I also found out that my mom was a little kinky. Seems mom likes to get butt fucked. Life is just full of surprises.

Isopropyl
Isopropyl
421 Followers