All Comments on 'Life is Full of Surprises'

by Isopropyl

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
skip.69skip.69over 16 years ago
Loved it

So often these "Mom" stories go too far almost to reach an incredubility stage, but this one was just nice. Keep it up, (as your mom would tell you to do).

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fun Escapism

O.K.I know this sort of theme has been covered before,but this was a fun holiday f...,for both of them,Thanks for an entertaining read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good Stuff

I enjoyed it. Fucking his mom in more than one position was a nice touch. I'd be happy to help him fuck her. Keep it up.

AlhazredAlhazredover 16 years ago
Not bad

As others have said, this was a fun bit of escapism. Nothing terribly original, but still pretty well written and simply fun. My only complaint would be the pacing. It had a decent build up initially, but almost no transition from "interest" to "act", and the sex itself felt a bit rushed as well. Be that as it may, again, it was still a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Too quick a transition

The transition of the mother in this story happened much too fast. That dampened my enthusiasm for the story. You should have slowed down the flow and shown some indecision on her part or his.

hornacekhornacekover 16 years ago
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Wow, the sex lasted 2 whole paragraphs. What a waste of my time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WASTED

Could have been so good,the idea was fine ,needed as all ready has been said much more build up and detailed sex.Lets face it its a big life changing event to shag your mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Lucky son

Its really a surprise for son to celebrate honeymoon with his mom but description of son's honeymooning with mom in beach motel isn't so erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
...just gettin'started!!!...

...mom needs a well hung black man...!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
"No, Mom, not nearly as hard as me."

In this charming tale of happy guilt-free motherfucking, son Drake has had his eye on his Mom's cunt for a long while. When Dad tells him to take care of his mother on what was planned to be a second honeymoon, the cocky boy says, Sure, I will, Dad. Mom has plans for her good looking son. When the two are alone on what turns out to be her FIRST honeymoon with her son Drake, she invites him into the shower with her. He strips and joins her, That wasn't hard, was it, honey? No, Mom, not nearly as hard as me, he says, as he proudly shows off his stiff dick to his mother, who's thrilled beyond words. Mom lets him know that his father is falling down in caring for her cuntal needs, but she knows her boy certainly won't! Drake grins and introduces his hard prick to his mother's mommy-twat, unloads his big balls up between his mother's legs, and takes over from his Dad. Yeah, he'll be taking real good care of his mother from now on!

peterphunpeterphunover 11 years ago
Fun Story

That was a fun mom/son story...

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago

Nice quick story. A followup chapter would have been good but it looks like the author only wrote for one year before disappearing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dad should not be in story

Gave poor rating because Dad is in the story. Make her a widow and take Daddy conflicts out.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
MOTHER and SON THE ONLY WAY TO INCEST !!! ^*!^*!^*!

Dads at work, and his son takes the SECOND HONEYMOON with mom. And boy did he get lucky. ok!! read ........THANKS

hot36ddhot36ddover 2 years ago

I can only with wish my wife would fuck our son.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous