All Comments on 'Life Is Reborn'

by silverisgold

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
TSreaderTSreaderover 8 years ago
A yummy story!

I love it! So good and so hot, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why "STEP" Mother and not the actual Mother????

Why "STEP" Mother and not the actual Mother????

This can not be categorized as Incest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To Anonymous "Why STEPmother?"

The ancient prohibitions against incest were based strictly upon whether or not there was a literal blood relationship of specific degree, between the two participants. Dad and Daughter, Mother and Son, and Brother and Sister were forbidden to couple in sexual intercourse.

Modern legal prohibitions against incest often go farther. Typically, the degree of the blood relationship goes to include grandparents and grandchildren, as well as aunts and uncles and first- or second-cousins. Additionally, many jurisdictions also include step-parents and step-children. This last is due to the fact that - often - a step-parent can exert some sort of "authority-based influence" over the child, to force him or her into sexual activity. In certain states, that prohibition ends when the 'tie' that binds the two together ends. Where that applies to this story is that, in most places, Alex and Andrea WERE committing incest when the story began, because Dad and Andrea were not divorced. Once the divorce went through (or if Dad had died) the marital bond that made Alex and Andrea 'steps' was ended. Beyond that, it would be as though they were simply two people who had met at a bar, since Alex was above the legal age as an adult.

Still, making love to the person one has know as 'mother' for most of one's life HAS to hold a certain "illicit" flavor - the notion of incest, if not the legality of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

very good 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: To Anonymous "Why STEPmother?"

In addition, the category is title Incest/Taboo. This would definitely fall under the category of Taboo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
All the stars I can give

Knocking her up was what life is all about. It's our passion to bring another eight pounds of joy into this world. Wish you were able to have more? I want a baby girl tie time. Keeping it up is the problem when the wife drains you dry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Submissive?

Once the father is out there is not much submissive in the story. Other than using every hole they do not seem to explore her submissive side much.

oldwayneoldwayneover 8 years ago
I loved it!

Five Stars!

sabra16023sabra16023over 8 years ago
Great Story

5 Stars. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'd vote twice if I could

I'd vote twice if I could

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

Sexy, slutty, kinky, and love all in one story. Just amazing

onlyfictiononlyfictionover 8 years ago
The story is missing...

This story is missing any actual story. It is more like a summary of a smooth almost-problem-free life that slows down for two sex scenes (that take place years apart.) The closest thing they have to a problem is the father leaving, but neither is choked up about it enough to stop them from jumping into an elaborate fuck-athon...AND declaring that they are IN LOVE already. I'll be generous and call that a little bit rushed.

As one anonymous commenter mentioned her submissiveness disappears from the story once they've gotten started. Other details get set up and dropped in the same way. The half-sister could be erased from the story by deleting five or six sentences, and the reader wouldn't even notice. She serves no purpose. Same goes for the Germanic origin and slight accent. Why? Is that extra sexy to someone? If it is sexy to the author, you couldn't tell because it never comes back.

I don't need an elaborate build-up. I have no problem with getting to the action fast. You can start with them fucking, toss off a single paragraph about how they came together, and I am still happy to read along. But then you have to give us SOME kind of other story...struggling with their roles in the household, mother/son roles vs. husband/wife roles, almost getting found out or actually getting found out. SOMETHING! Especially something that has to do with the fact that they've known eachother as step-mom/son for a decade or so.

I love a good sex scene, and this text has a pretty good one (The first. The second is pretty vanilla.) But With such flat characters, such a non-setting and an utter lack of conflict...meaning no plot...there's no story here for which to give stars.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 8 years ago
Well...

It was good but did lack something not sure what. ****

Dream59Dream59over 8 years ago
5*s

Excellent story! Simply no more can be said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Busiest cum freak mom

The sex seamed ok, no gagging or hair pulling, a little more domination would have "claimed and tamed" the bitch, but can't have everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome story.. There was flow from start to finish..

This was mind blowing story... Than any other story. I've never commented nor given stars in literotica.. But this story made me to do that.. There was love more than lust while narrating. Favorite story ever!!

TheVindicatorTheVindicatorabout 8 years ago
Not muchof a plot...

The story lackswhatisfirst promises. Just when the buildup is getting good, the story rushes to an end

SirCarlSirCarlover 4 years ago
Lovely!

This was very well thought out, written, and presented. Keep up the good work.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(9/26/2021) This was an enjoyable quick read. It was definitely all meat with no meat by-products. This story flowed smoothly and quickly. Normally I would enjoy a confrontation with the uncaring asshole, especially since he not only abandoned his wife but also his five-year-old daughter. But since the character was an out-of-control alcoholic he would probably be dead at some point soon. 5 stars from me!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous