Life Is Reborn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That did it. I I went over the edge, and started pumping her full. I pushed in deep and shot forth what felt like buckets of cum, as I let out a guttural howl. It was the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced in my entire life. Thick blast after blast shot out, and I felt her contract that amazing pussy around me as she came in unison, letting out an ear-piercing scream full of lust, relief, and a deep sensual exhalation. I collapsed on top of her, out of breath, gasping and trying to get wind. She was doing the same, and I realized at that moment we were both covered in sweat.

It was her that spoke first. "Lover, can you unhook me please?"

She called me lover. Was she serious about the things she just said? I had so many questions, but instead I pushed myself up, and undid the chain clasp that bound her wrists to the restraining chain. Then, I undid the cuff around her wrists, and went to undo one of her ankle restraints as she undid the other one. She quickly turned, faced me, and pulled me into an embrace with her, kissing me passionately with her tongue, and reassuring me with her touch. When we broke the kiss, she pulled me down on the bed, and I laid on my back as she cuddled up into me, draping her leg and arm over me, and softly kissing my neck.

"How did you..." I began.

"Your footsteps. Your breathing. Once I pulled your pants open and touched you, I knew for sure. He never got that hard. Or that big." she finished with a grin.

"I wasn't trying to...I mean, I never intended for this to happen."

"I know. You're very honorable. But I did."

"What?"

"Well, I didn't think it'd happen this way. I figured either tonight your dad and I would have a makeup round, or, if what I was afraid of happened, I'd fall asleep and you'd find me in the morning, and we'd move on. Maybe I'd pounce on you down the road. I didn't think it'd work out like this," she explained.

"Oh." My brain was still trying to process all of this. Was this real?

"I've wanted to do this for some time. You, that is."

"You have?" I said, still amazed.

"Yes. Ever since you accidentally walked in on me last year."

"You knew about that?"

"Of course I did. I'm a woman, and it was written all over your face anyway."

We sat in silence for a moment.

"So he's gone, I take it?" she asked.

"Yeah."

"Did he pack his things and run off for good?"

"How did you know?"

"I heard him talking to her. I tried to talk to him earlier. I tried to entice him. This was his favorite game, me bound like this. And I love it too. I'm kind of submissive, in case you didn't realize." She grinned from ear to ear for a second, then, shook her head. "But I thought maybe I could entice him to stay. Or at least I could get a goodbye screw." She shrugged. "I guess that's that, unfortunately. It's not like I didn't see this coming. He's determined to kill himself slowly, and I'll just need to separate and pick up the pieces. I'll talk to my lawyer in the morning and figure out how to proceed from here."

"I'm sorry. You don't deserve any of this."

"Don't be. I've been in acceptance of this for some time. I'm just glad that something good came out of the ashes." She kissed my neck again, which sent a tingle up my spine.

"You're handling this better than I thought," I said.

"Again, I think I expected it." We both stayed silent for a second.

"It was just a happy coincidence that I was able to seduce a man I love," she added.

I looked in her eyes. "I love you," I said.

"I love you too. We need to talk about so many things, so so many things. But just know that I love you. I wanted this to happen. And if you'll stay, I'm yours forever."

I was floored. I wasn't sure what to say, but I felt my body and heart being pulled to her. I moved in to her and kissed her fiercely, and to my delight, she returned the kiss with equal passion.

We broke apart, and she caressed my face. "Tonight, let's just be here. Tomorrow we can pick up the pieces left over, but tonight, let's just be you and me. A couple, here, loving each other." She reached down and grabbed my prick, which, I realized with some surprise, was still rock hard. She leaned down, and took me in her mouth again, and bottomed out, working her mouth and throat around me lovingly for a few seconds, before she climbed up on to me and guided me into her channel.

She was still dripping with her juices, and my cum from our earlier round of frenetic screwing was seeming to ooze out of her, forming this pooling at the base of my balls. "I want you to fuck me all night tonight. As many times as you can. You need to fuck me, claim me as your woman, and I will be yours as long as you want me," she said as she pistoned up and down on my length. My head was still swimming, and as much as I was enjoying this, I was in shock. "I am yours now, and I'll be yours, so claim me, baby." She stopped for a second, and, keeping me in her, she reached into the nightstand, and pulled out a dildo and a bottle of lube. She lubed the dildo up, and slowly worked it up into her ass. "Oh, that's so good," she groaned as she began to pick up a new rhythm, pushing the dildo in as she alternated pulling me in and out of her in slow, controlled movements. I could feel the dildo through her pussy, pressing in on my member. We increased speed slowly, but just as we got in a real rhythm, she put her hand on my chest and stopped me. I looked up at her inquiringly.

"You're fine," she said, slowly removing the dildo and putting it on the nightstand. "I'm just ready now." And before I could ask her what for, she reached down, pulled me out, lifted up, and put me at the entrance to her puckered star. "I need you to look me in the eye as you fuck my ass for the first time." And with that said, she sank down and let gravity push me into her ass.

I was a bit overwhelmed. I had never actually been up a woman's ass before, and it was incredibly tight, almost painfully so. She pushed down excruciatingly slow, bringing me inside her inch by inch, and just as her resistance would feel impenetrable, she would open up again. "Go slow at first, lover, you're bigger than what I'm used to up there." We worked in a slow pace, as she pushed me in and out steadily until she rested completely on me, with my entire length buried up her tight backdoor. I pushed up, and she responded with a low moan and a slight contraction in her ass. "Mmmm, baby one, I love it."

We picked up our pace, and as she pumped above me, I reached out and brushed her clit lightly. "Oooh, you're naughty. Just what I need in a man." I responded by snaking a finger up her pussy, and she hissed a "Yesssssss" as I began to push it in and out, alternating only to flick her bean a bit with my thumb. I felt her pussy contract a bit, and she growled "Harder." I added a second finger and gave her a bit more force, and as I felt her lube a bit more, she again intoned "Harder." It wasn't the easiest angle, but I was determined to get her to cum hard, so I put more force into it. "HARDER!!!!" she practically screamed, so I began fingering her pussy for all I was worth.

I was scared I was going to hurt her, between the pounding she was receiving in her ass and the crazy fingering, but as I looked up to her face, her eyes spoke nothing but pleasure. I slammed my fingers into her pussy for all I was worth, ignoring the cramp in my arm, and after a few more moments, her moans went to a crescendo and her pussy squirted all over me, spurting so hard some of her cum actually splashed into my face. "Holy shit!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, that was a good one," she observed. "I squirt hardest when I'm getting it in both holes." Fuck, was this woman for real?

"That was fucking hot."

"Thank you. But now, let's see if we can get you to pop. You need to claim my ass now, too." My dick throbbed hard at her words. She grinned a wicked grin as she went back to fucking me hard, and I had to admit, I was so turned on it was unreal.

"You like it when I talk dirty to you?" she purred

"Yeah," I acquiesced.

"Good, because I love dirty talk and rough dirty fucking. I love making love sweetly and I love fucking a man so hard and long he feels like he just fucked a dozen crazy nympho whores. I love cock and cum in every hole, being sore and filled with spunk, fucked so hard I can't close my legs, spanking so hard my pussy drips, and I really, really love your big fucking cock. I've wanted your cock for a very long time since the first time you accidentally saw me naked and I'm so happy I can finally have it and that you're making me yours. Make my fucking ass yours just like you made my pussy yours please lover! Fucking cum up my ass please! Claim this asshole as yours Alex and fucking cum in me!"

That put me over the edge, and my cock steeled as I shot her backdoor full with multiple mighty, incredible jets of spunk. My hardened prick and first shot set her off, and her asshole contracted around me as she squirted from her pussy, which made me even more turned on. I came so hard my contractions were painful, and my vision tunneled down for a second, going dark.

I awoke quickly with Andrea yelling my name. "Alex! Alex, are you alright?!" Her hand was on my face, her lips inches from mine.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I replied. "What happened?"

"You passed out for a second," she responded. "I was worried."

"No, I'm okay."

"Wow." She giggled.

"What?" I asked.

"I've never made a man pass out from cumming before."

"I guess you do some weird things to me."

"Good. I'm glad to know I affect you like this. I may have to do more," she said, pressing her body in to kiss me.

"You'd better," I said as I kissed her back.

We made out passionately for a few moments, running our hands all over each other and just enjoying the nearness of each other. Eventually, my cock softened a bit and our movement dislodged me from her sphincter. As it did so, she produced a squishy fart as my cum came out, and we both erupted into a fit of laughter.

"Okay, mood broken by the side effects of ass sex," she laughed. "Let's get in the shower and clean off."

We took our time in the shower, enjoying soaping each other up, and lightly playing with each other. Though both too tired to go again immediately, we enjoyed cleaning each other thoroughly, taking the opportunity to learn each other's bodies intimately. It was light, fun, and a great release.

We went a total of 5 rounds that night, and the next morning I could barely move. She told me that night that I needed to cum in her pussy, ass, and mouth, and that once that was accomplished, I had claimed her as my submissive. Obviously I was more than glad to oblige. The next morning, I awoke to her teasing my cock with her mouth. My abs were aching, but as I tried to sit up, she pushed me down. "Let me do the work on this one, lover."

She crawled on top of me, laying flat against me, and guided me in, and this time, we made love instead of just screwing. It was slow, deliberate, tender, and altogether the most intense sex I had ever had in my life to that point. Here was a woman I had loved for over a decade, but had never touched, and finally, we were coupled together. We came together, and as she kissed me afterward, I noticed tears in her eyes.

"Are you okay?" I asked with concern and fear, holding her tightly.

"Wonderful. Wonderful. I'm just happy and relieved after so long. To have something so wonderful come out of all this pain is amazing." She paused, looked me in the eye, and said "I'm in love with you, Alex."

"Good, because I'm in love with you."

"I mean it."

"So do I." I had a moment where I knew what I wanted and needed more than anything in life. I reached out and softly stroked her face. "Stay with me."

"I wasn't planning on going anywhere."

"No. I mean forever."

She kissed me passionately and we stayed like that for a long time, and barely left the bed that day except to eat and shower between rounds. It was the most intense, soul-baring sex I have ever had, and I knew I had made the right choice in that moment.

Andrea took the next two weeks off work. She had a ton of vacation time banked, and we needed the time to sort things out. She initialized divorce proceedings with my father, and we discussed next moves. We knew that we had to move, that much was plain. We could sneak around for a bit, but eventually people would figure out that we were involved, and even though our city wasn't that small, many people knew each other and us, and we didn't want to incite any scandal. Within a few days, I heard back from the program at Boston College, and though they weren't offering quite as handsome of a package as CSU, it seemed a much more sensible option. Andrea got a job at a hospital in the city, we sold the house, and quickly settled in the suburbs. Chloe was young enough that all we had to tell her was that I was going to be her new father, and though she was a bit sad, loved me as her new dad figure.

The relationship with my dad's parents were understandably strained. With the added distance, we had effectively put up a lot of emotional distance between them and us, and it served us well in our new life as a psuedo-married couple. I settled into a life as an adjunct instructor-graduate TA, and she a nurse in her new hospital, and things were fairly normal. Since dad didn't ever respond to the divorce paperwork, it took a few added months as mandated by law, but eventually, the divorce came through. And though there was some noticeable difference in our ages, Andrea looked to be in her early 30's rather than 39, and so we appeared to most to just be a unit where the older but still sexy lady had robbed the cradle just a smidgen in order to snag a younger stud.

So life continued. During the day, I worked on my education, making my tuition and a small student stipend off of my teaching. On the weekend, we slowly worked on getting the house in order, painting and doing all the nonsense that goes with a house as you slowly move into it and make it your own. We raised Chloe, who had slowly taken to calling me "Papa Alex," since her own father had disappeared. She obviously missed him, but seemed somehow okay with the transition. The house we had moved into was bigger than the one back in Fort Collins, and it was always in need of love, so it kept us insanely busy. And every night, Andrea would drag me away from my books, house project, or putting Chloe to bed, bring me to our bed, massage some tension away for a few minutes, and then we would make love. Sometimes it was frenzied and kinky, other times slow and loving. Sometimes it was only once a night, other times it was multiple times. But the one agreement she had made to me was that, regardless of how tired we were, stresses, period, whatever, that we would always be together every night.

After two years, Chloe's and my grandmother died. It wasn't surprising, as she was older and had never taken good care of herself. We flew back to Colorado for the funeral, and despite the sadness of the event, the biggest strain was that Andrea and I couldn't be affectionate in public, as too many people knew us and stepmother and son in our old town. We had to keep our hands off each other for days, which was torturous, as I had begun to take for granted kissing her or touching her in public, and it was highly distressing to be denied my daily dose. We somehow got through it, though, and eagerly returned to Boston the day after the funeral. Stepping off the tarmac, I noted the horribly gray weather, and thought that it felt great to be home.

My masters completed after two years of intensive work. I had considered getting a doctorate, but after deliberation, decided to take a job with the local branch of the FBI as a translator and civilian contractor, and put the PhD off for a few years. Truth be told, I was a bit tired of school and needed a break, and the money I was being offered was quite good. Between Andrea and I, we would be quite comfortable. Around this time, my grandfather also passed—no surprise again, as after 50+ years of marriage, I don't think he knew how to get by without his wife.

By this time, Andrea was turning 41, and we had settled into a great routine with new friends, who, although they knew Chloe wasn't mine, obviously knew nothing of the beginnings of our relationship. Life was great, but I felt like something was missing. My friend and colleague John one day put his finger on the problem. "Alex, my man. You've got yourself an awesome little life. When are you going to make an honest woman out of that girlfriend of yours?" I thought about it for a few hours, driving around after leaving work. Finally, I drove to a jewelry store, picked out a simple and understated engagement band, went home, and asked her. She responded by leaping into my arms, sticking her tongue somewhere down around my tonsils, and then dragging me into the bedroom.

We had a very simple wedding, consisting of about 20 friends and their family members in the backyard. Chloe went to stay with her best friend and her parents for several nights, as Andrea and I hopped a flight to Barbados. We planned simply to have some fun, frolic on the beach, and have a lot of sex. I was ecstatic, but still couldn't help but feel like there was something else left unfulfilled.

That night, we checked in to the hotel, and grabbed a short nap to sleep off the plane lag, then got up and went to a wonderful dinner at a nearby restaurant. Coming back, we were pawing at each other in the cab, and I had a flash of vision. Call it a premonition of the future or whatever, but I saw Andrea as she was now, but with her belly and breasts inflated and me with my hand on her stomach, plunging deep inside her as we made love. I knew in that moment what I was missing.

We got back to the room. No sooner had I closed the door than Andrea attacked me, and I responded in kind. We quickly and deliberately stripped each other naked, throwing our clothes to the side. She was in one of her frenzied fuck moods, and no sooner had I steered her to the bed and crawled down on top of her than she was pulling at my cock, guiding it near her opening. I pushed on her already sopping opening, feeling the folds part, when she put her hands up. "I'm sorry, love. I'm ovulating right now, we should probably use something." Andrea couldn't take pills, as they aggravated a ovarian condition she had, so we usually used a contraceptive insert or condom when she was vulnerable to get pregnant.

"No," I replied. "I don't want to."

"Don't want to what?"

"Use anything."

"But I'll get pregnant."

"I know," I shot back.

Andrea embraced me, kissing me hard and pulling me into her so deep my pelvis struck hers hard. "Are you sure about this?"

"God yes!" I groaned.

I began to pump away at her, pounding hard as she rocked excitedly against me. It was like a crazed lust driving us both. It may have lasted two minutes time before I was pumping her hungry pussy full of my seed as it was milking me with her glorious contractions.

"Holy shit!" she exclaimed.

"Agreed, that was something."

"I feel like I just got hit by a freight train," she laughed, and as she did, I felt her channel ripple around me. Almost unconsciously, I ground my pelvis down, pushing into her yet again. She pushed up to meet me. "Oh my god, you're still hard. Is this turning you on?"

"More than I ever have been," I replied.

She began pushing against me, and I pushed back. I slowly withdrew my prick, which I noticed was indeed still hard as iron, but instead of going all the way to the entrance, I pulled only halfway out before pushing back in with force. She groaned, and I repeated the action. And again, again, again until we had built a tiny bit of rhythm. "You really want to knock me up, don't you?"