Life Is Reborn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never wanted anything so much," I replied, beginning to pant.

"if you keep fucking me like that, you're sure to."

"Then I guess we're going to have to do this all night," I said.

"Oh god, don't torture me with such sweet thoughts," she laughed. I slammed down and turned her laugh into a shriek of pleasure. I pulled back again and plowed hard. All I wanted in that moment was to pump her full of sperm. I didn't even care much about orgasm, or my pleasure, I just felt possessed, like I had to put as much of my seed into her as possible. It was the only thing on my mind, and I was driven of such a need I it was as if all other items besides breathing were driven from my faculties. At that point, if I had vomited for some reason, I probably would have kept going. On and on and on we pushed against each other, frenetically screwing as if our very lives depended on it. She was clearly loving every stroke as I began pumping her with every last bit of energy I had, and finally, as I felt her pussy contract hard around my cock, I emptied another mighty load into her. We kissed deeply, our tongues dancing around, and she looked me in the eyes. "I want you to cum in me every time this trip. No wasting it in my mouth or my ass. All of it inside me. Even if I'm just blowing you, cum inside me."

"Gladly. I'll give you every drop in me." And with that, I kissed her back.

We were like teenagers that trip, we couldn't keep our hands off each other. And true to her word, Andrea drained me dry and deposited every drop into her eager pussy. One night, when I felt like I was too tired and sore to fuck again, she sucked me to hardness, put me right at the edge, then climbed on top of me and had me finish inside her. We kept it up even after she had finished ovulating, but Andrea told me something felt "special" about that night, the same way she had felt when she got pregnant with Chloe.

We had to wait a few weeks before we were able to have her take a test, and when we did, it quickly came up positive. I was amazed that we had conceived so quickly, but also overjoyed. And while Andrea didn't want to have sex and felt sick for a couple of weeks during the first trimester, that switch soon flipped and she couldn't keep her hands off of me. We had sex four times a day regularly, and thankfully I somehow managed to keep up with her, even though I often felt like I was shooting dust from how much she drained my sack. Still, I found her pregnant belly and gigantic, pendulous tits got my cock hard as diamond on a regular basis.

My daughter Jordan was born the day before her due date, healthy and just over 8 pounds, and inherited my brown hair and her mother's emerald eyes. Watching her and caring for her the first few weeks, I knew she was what I was always intended to do with my life.

Andrea and I are still going strong now, one year later. Life is crazy and busy and noisy, but each and every night, my wife makes me strip before I enter the bed, and we make love before drifting off nestled together. Sometimes, when I think back to the way this all started, I laugh to myself, as I can hardly believe the circumstances or my good fortune, but then again, I try not to question it too much. Happiness eventually comes to all of us, regardless of what we have to walk through to get there.