All Comments on 'Life: It Gets Better Ch. 03'

by TheRealThingg

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
canndcanndover 12 years ago

Very good. I think you did a good job of not getting crazy the first time they did this. It was a good balance. I think you need to slow down a bit. I would have liked to see some form of them getting to know each other, like I said when I commented last chapter, before the part about seeing love in his eyes. I'm all for falling quick, been there and done that, and it can be real I think, but you have to know something about the person. Aside from that, I think you did a nice job. Put as much description in as you can. Slow down a bit and keep writing. Look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More!!!!

Gah !!!!!! I really enjoy this story. I think you should continue it!!!! Keep it up!!!! ;)

uchenauchenaover 12 years ago
More!

You're killing me with these short chapters! Just stopped....right there!!

Happy Writing!

William smythWilliam smythover 12 years ago
I was glad to see

Those words: to be continued.

And I don't object to the short chapters when they come with the frequency the author has managed so far. True to it's title, this series gets better as it goes. So please keep up the good work.

LanaLove93LanaLove93over 12 years ago
AWESOME!!!!!!

This was great! Im loving this story and cabt wait toread more. Update SOON!!!!!!!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 12 years ago
Love it

Can't wait to read the next chapter..

LanaLove93LanaLove93over 12 years ago
LOOOOOOOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!

AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!! Updates soon PLEASE!!!!!!!!

angelx602angelx602over 12 years ago
Wow!

That story was amazing! Loved it. I can't wait to read more.

bookworm2192bookworm2192over 12 years ago
Good...

Okay, I love the ideas and plot, but there is something that people like me are always going to complain about: editing and proofreading. Having grammar, punctuation and spelling errors somwehat ruins the story for me, and I see it an awful lot on this site. Don't stop writing, please, but remember to proofread, and maybe get someone to edit your work before you submit it.

mysealtheeclipsemysealtheeclipseabout 12 years ago
Please finish this

I hate cliffhangers, please continue...

Deamon Child...

my seal, the eclipse...

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

i dont think you need to take this any further...its all been said.... good story...

lonleylucaslonleylucasalmost 11 years ago
amazing

id love to see nate rub it in his ex's face that he got a way better man

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Does the story end here or is there more ?

yourboy57yourboy57over 7 years ago

More,more, more!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous