All Comments on 'Life Model Ch. 03'

by TinyOToole

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
TinyOTooleTinyOToolealmost 11 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

After seeing this story finally get posted I wish I could go back and edit it some more. Aside from ugly grammatical errors there are things I would like to add, and others I would like to take out.

It is a largely autobiographical story. If you are interested in modeling I strongly suggest you check it out. However, I would never suggest doing it for sexual reasons. Even though it does feel very sexy to be naked in front of a room, and erections happen sometimes, it is best to not be visually aroused. Plus, it does feel great walking around with your cock swinging free and uninhibited. It is a fantastic confidence booster, and it is pretty crazy to see how people see you. I very much appreciate art, and wish I was more a part of the artistic community.

I hope that you enjoyed reading this one, and please feel free to provide some feedback. I know I have plenty of room for improvement.

I have a couple of story ideas I am toying around with. I just wish I had more to inspire me around here. Sometimes living in the middle of nowhere really has its drawbacks.

Thanks!

Tiny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Really, really enjoyed it

I found it both erotic and realistic. Something which is rather rare on certain parts of this site.

Given that you say it is somewhat autobiographical, that explains the realistic part.

If you have any more stories then, just personally, I like realistic stories. Too often stories start off quite realistic but then descend into the realms of unrealistic fantasy that just spoil it for me.

As a result, I often enjoy the start of stories and then give up on them when they start getting silly.

A great start and I look forward to reading more from you.

TinyOTooleTinyOToolealmost 11 years agoAuthor
For Anonymous: Thanks!

I thought the realism of the story might be a turn off, and I am very glad to hear you liked it.

- Tiny

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep it Up

Please keep writing. I enjoy your stories very much. I love the realism in your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous