Life Model Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will put in my request to have you back next week, if you think you can handle it." She said.

"I'm game." I was pretty worn out. The entire experience had been an exercise. My foot was sore, I needed to go I sit down, and I needed to go jack off. After all, I had to be back here in a couple of hours for the next class. I walked down the hall in my robe to the changing room, aware that I probably had a noticeable bulge under my robe, and wondering if it wasn't peeking out to say hello every now and then. I was confident now, walking down the hall, looking into the eyes of the young twenty-something coeds who had just been subjected to my nakedness. Their eyes met mine this time, and my smile was met with grins and giggles.

I changed back into my clothes, and had a very uncomfortable ride back home. I grabbed some lube and started to rub one out. I pictured Little Miss Sundress stroking her bald pussy. I imagined bending her over, and burying myself balls deep in her tight little cunt. I thought about the art teacher playing with my precum, how she was rubbing it between her fingers. I imagined how her tongue would feel, lapping it up from the tip of my cock like a cat getting milk from a saucer. That was all I needed. I came so hard I shot my load all over my chest and my face.

The class that evening was much more enjoyable, of course. I was comfortable in my nakedness, and didn't feel the need to hide behind my robe. What was the point? What was there to hide? Not to mention that after a good jacking session I was pretty relaxed. The instructor for this class was another beautiful young woman. She was not oozing sex appeal like my first sexy art teacher, but she had her own something special going on. A little innocent, a little not.

I stretched out on a low daybed for a perspective drawing, some depth of field thing. I'm not an artist and I didn't exactly follow everything. I tried to just do what they asked of me, and make it interesting for them. As I laid there on my side and relaxed, I felt the warmth of the spotlight on me, I felt my balls relax and let go. As my scrotal sac softened I felt my balls drop down in front of me. Again there was that satisfying sensation of weight and fullness, as my flaccid cock hung out there with no shame. "Oh, I don't know about you guys, but I think it's getting a little hot in here" This little art teacher said. I was glad she noticed.

Going to class the rest of the week I was filled with confidence. As I walked around campus to me eyes of the young women walking past me, and wondered how well they knew me. Who knows? I doubted that I would actually recognize front of them, after all I had spent most of my time trying not to look at them. And to them, who was I? I was a naked guy got a Boner in class. I'm sure some of them were scarred, but some of them I think probably just giggled and had a good time.

I modeled for another class that week, and nearly fell asleep in one of my poses. I guess I was beginning to feel pretty comfortable. The confidence carried over into my classes as well. Having to present an argument before the class was nothing now. The room could be full of 200 people and it wouldn't matter. I could stand in front of the room and make my argument without a stitch of clothes on and I would've been fine. Making my argument with my britches still up as a piece of cake.

A couple of weeks later I sat alone at a bar downtown, savoring one of the local microbrews. I was reading through an article taking notes for paper I had to write, and somebody set that at the stool next to me. "Hello," said a soft warm voice. I disengaged my mind from the article and looked up. It took a second to focus, and there was Little Miss Sundress. She had beautiful big dark brown eyes, and a wide mischievous grin. "I thought I recognized you."

"Hello," I said, "what a pleasure it is to see you." Her eyes were so pretty. They were so dark, so full of mystery I couldn't look away. "I'm surprised you recognized me."

"Oh really, didn't think anyone would recognize you with your clothes on?" Her smile promised that she was trouble. "I admit it was kind of hard" she giggled, pun clearly intended, her gaze dropping to my crotch and back. She smiled again, and gently bit her lower lip. "Hey, my roommate and I are headed home to soak in the hot tub. You should come with us. I told her all about you." With that, she reached over and softly massaged my thigh. This was going to be fun.

"I don't know," I said, trying to feign at least a little coyness. I didn't want her to think I was too easy. "I don't think I've caught your name, and I'm not sure it's safe to go home with strangers."

"Nope" she said. It's definitely not." She took my hand, and I followed her out of the bar.

12