All Comments on 'Life of a Slut Wife and Mum Ch. 02-1'

by dercius

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Meat of this story:

If you are wealthy, you should do the next:

1. To try hide much money in secret accounts!

2. To diverce your wife after the kids are enough old.

3. To live with younger new woman/women than the ex wife was............

4. To give small inheritence to the kids of the first wives!

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
husband..

This husband is never at home...maybe he is swiming in all his money...Maybe he keeps himself away, because with a wife and a son like that better never go home...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This is unbelievable story no slut like that exists?

This is beyond ridiculous , a married women with a kid fucking everything in site and it's never reported to her husband and the kids watch the sex show and are not repulsed by it. This is so off and unbelievable . This was my last view of this sick story .

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 10 years ago
Wet Dream

I agree with Anon 'unbelievable!' This has gone from 'very unlikely' in Ch1 to 'insulting' in Ch2-1 (btw, what is this -1 shit?). Sweetie was pissed off by her Bull for videoing in in Ch1 without her permission. The next day, she is publicly pulling a train and subject to being videoed and U-Tubed by ANY male or female patron, some of whom (either Asians OR Euro-Anglos) may well recognize her and know her family!

3* being generous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1*

Need I say more? Loving wives is becoming the pits.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
First was promising, but...it went downhill

Degradation,humiliation and despair.I think it is hard for a son to endure this(even if he is a perv one who wants to fuck her!).An affair?He would let pass, but public exposure?No way...it can affects him(and get him bullied at school).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice Story

Love the creativity from the voyeurs and great action. Super big turn on for fans of White dominant male/Chinese female pairings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hot story

Needs a bit more detail for the sex scenes but erotic and unique read so far. 5/5

TheRiseFromAshesTheRiseFromAshesover 9 years ago
I'm just about to start 2-2.

So far, I'm loving it! I love how much of a humiliation spin you put here.

I can completely understand you writing for your fans and I think it's great. I look forward to reading what 2-2 will bring. Keep writing and don't get discouraged!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice work,

KEEP IT UP! 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My favourite part so far.

Unrealistic of course but who cares, it's fiction. Nice exploration of different possibilities. You have a very creative mind with wonderful use of camera locations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Series, liked this part

Enjoying this series, favourited and keeping watch

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hope to see more chapters like this

To the writer. I just read your series till chapter 19. I have most enjoyed the raceplay parts where your mom enjoys the pleasure of superior white/black cock filling her chinese pussy. Hope to see more of that in the upcoming chapters.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Just a nasty little piece of shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous