All Comments on 'Life of a Slut Wife and Mum Ch. 12'

by dercius

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You're an idiot.

Don't piss down my back and tell me it's rainy, retard. We're not as stupid as you are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Its OK, they're only words. Like, eat shit and die,or, I want to rape your ass, etc.

It really is OK, no one cares. No one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just plain awful

Note to author. You've been writing these chapters for a long, long time. Have you not noticed that people are NOT reading them as they have degenerated into bad stories with terrible characters? Your first chapter drew over 85,000 views. Your latest chapter had less than 5000 views and the ratings have plummeted. Take a hint and stop posting this absolute drivel. Nobody cares.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Haters will be haters

Just to let you know that you've got a solid, dedicated fanbase. Do not stop writing. Anyone who is putting in the effort to write a long story like yours should be commended. Ignore the haters and keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Keep up the good work

I have been looking for a long time to find a story involving middle-eastern sheikhs and wife-prostitution. It is something that happens in reality. People do it in order to seal business contracts. So please keep up the theme, which is a huge turn-on. But in my opinion you should involve some drama in your story, otherwise it will get boring in time. On the whole your story has great potential and you'r doing a great job. I am trying to write a story myself and i know how difficult that is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just read your series

Like it. Nice length variation and I think that the premise is wuite unique. Semi voyeur. Following

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Must Read.

Just read your series. Can't comprehend the haters. Imo, one of the best serialized stories that is still ongoing. Just know that you have one more fan/follower!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous