Life of a Slut Wife and Mum Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the one way glass, we can see everything that's happening clearly. My mum's back is flush with the glass, as her thighs and butt are held open by Brandon, his thick cock repeatedly penetrating her pussy. We're recording this super erotic scene on video and getting great audio too as my mum's breathy moans are just inches from us. Soon, they switch up and my mum's boobs and face are close to the glass, her palms firmly pressing on it as Brandon takes her from behind. We watch my mum's face contort in pleasure as we hear the wet, slapping sounds of Brandon going balls deep in my mum's moist pussy.

"Ohh, yes, Brandon! Uggh, you're fucking me so good." My mum cries out.

"Yeah, you like that. You naughty little slut mum. You like this cock in you, spreading your legs?" Brandon replies. "You want me to ink your body? Want a nice little tramp stamp on your back. Guys are gonna be lining up to rail you when they see my tattoo."

"Uggh, yes. Oh fuck, you're soooo deep... Mmm, who says they aren't already lining up?" my mum breathily retorts.

"Yeah, I'm sure they already are. You've got no shortage of cock I'm sure. It's gonna be so hot for guys to blow their load on your tramp stamp." Brandon grunts as he fucks my mum and spanks her big butt.

The wardrobe door is full length glass and it's awesome as we can see everything they're doing. Drew kneels on the floor with the videocam, catching Brandon's cock spreading my mum's plump pussy lips and her hand vigorously frigging her clit to orgasm. My mum cries out as she climaxes and we film her orgasm face from just inches away, separated by nothing more than a glass panel. Brandon, satisfied that he's made his lover cum, is ready to get some satisfaction himself and pulls out, ordering my mum to get on her knees. He starts firing moments later, shooting a smaller but still healthy load onto her mummy tits. Some of his cum flies onto the wardrobe's glass panel and we watch and video tape as my mum naughtily licks it up. The entire situation is extremely erotic and sexy with us so close to my mum as she received a good hard fucking.

Brandon tells my mum to leave the cum on her tits as he asks her to lie face down on the towels he arranged on the bed. She sexily complies, making a show of rubbing his cum into her skin like a moisturizer. He switches on the tv and flicks through to a movie channel to distract my mum as he gets ready to do the tattoo. He's got the design beside him, a modern stylized rose that he helped my mum design. He proceeds to sterilize my mum's butt and back, telling her to concentrate on the movie. He tells her that painkillers aren't good since they might cause blood thinning and anyway, ladies tend to have higher pain thresholds and tramp stamps are among the least painful tattoos.

Drew and I are stuck in the wardrobe and have to remain quiet as we try and grab some rest (it's pretty late at night) while waiting for a chance to get out of the wardrobe. Brandon meanwhile gets busy and starts working on the tattoo. My mum lets out a little yelp as he starts from the sudden pain but seems to be okay with it after that. Brandon seems pretty skilled and professional and in no time at all, he's done with the relatively small and simple tattoo. He applies some healing and antiseptic cream over the area, bandages it with airy gauze before kissing my mum and telling her not to apply too much pressure on that area.

Basically, he says, "Don't do it missionary for a week or two. Get kinky"

"How about you show me some positions that won't affect the area?" my mum saucily replies.

"Woah, cool your pussy babe. You shouldn't fuck for at least a few days to let it heal. You should be fine by the weekend since it's relatively small but no earlier than that." Brandon replies.

Drew and I curse in our heads. We hadn't thought about that. Now, we were going to have four borings wasted days with my dad out of the country but my mum unable to do anything.

"Well, Brandon. I can use my mouth right? How about you lie back and feed me one last shot of protein to speed up the recovery?" my mum purrs.

"Let's 69 babe. We can play a game. I'll order room service breakfast for tomorrow. If I make you cum first, you have to wake me with a blowjob tomorrow morning, I'll cum in your face and you have to get the door and take the breakfast without cleaning up." Brandon says.

"Okay... you kinky frat boy. Well, if I get you to cum first, hmm. Ok, I want you to wake me up with your face in my lady parts and well, how about the same thing. Get me all over your face and go get the breakfast," my mum replies.

"Deal!" Brandon quickly says and the two lovers get their buck naked bodies into a 69 position, my mum on top so that her tattoo could heal safely.

The two sex experts are soon going at it full throttle. My mum has one hand on Brandon's balls, her other hand stroking the base and her mouth firmly sucking the top. Brandon meanwhile is massaging her thighs and his tongue is massaging her pussy. Lots of wet sex noises fill the room. As Drew and I watch, we honestly conclude that while 69 looks really hot on film, the noises from a couple 69ing just aren't that hot. My mum is really working Brandon's cock.

Since he had just come twice in the last few hours, it was definitely going to be a bit tougher to get him to the hat trick but my mum was really working it. Brandon seemed real cocksure that he would win at the start but now, it seems like he is getting worried and he starts stepping up his game, jamming two fingers up my mum's pussy and using his tongue to pleasure her clit.

My mum is starting to moan around the cock in her mouth as she gets closer to the big lady O. However, the sensations from her moans increase the pleasure Brandon is experiencing from her blowjob, bringing him closer to firing his sperm cannon. It's really neck and neck as the hot, experienced MILF challenges the young stud for sexual supremacy. Who is going to blow first?

Brandon and my mum are redlining their oral sex game and pushing each other to the brink in no time at all. It's clear Brandon is on the brink already with his toes curling up and his legs taut. My mum is licking his pee hole, stroking his shaft and fondling his balls all at once and it's working. However, he has a few tricks up his sleeves it seems and suddenly, he does the "Shocker" on my mum, slamming fingers simultaneously into her ass and pussy while licking and sucking on her clit. This brings her to an instant climax and we see her body spasm on top of his as she squirts onto his face, moaning like a bitch in heat.

Brandon grits down his orgasm as his face is covered in my mum's juices. As my mum comes down from her orgasm, she complains unhappily, saying that she had Brandon on the edge. Brandon just cockily lies that he wasn't even close. He then shows insane self control to take himself off the edge and tell my mum that he doesn't want to cum, saying he'll save it for the morning. My mum says "okay, whatever you want." They kiss before heading to the washroom to wash up, finally giving Drew and I a chance to dart out. We leave the video camera in the wardrobe, with a great view of the bed. We drop Brandon a whatsapp message thanking him and wishing him all the best for tomorrow and to keep us updated.

(to be continued)

12