All Comments on 'Life of a Slut Wife and Mum Ch. 20'

by dercius

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Don't

bother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WTF

# 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mental illness is not erotic.

Not that you would care or notice. Really awful characters, just a total waste of space and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Welcome Back!!

Anither hot update!!!!

Please have the son join, and eventually use her, degrade her, and make her his submissive whore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
?????

When is the Son getting Mum?

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
A neverending lousy story and a neverendings of 1*'s...

A neverending lousy story and a neverendings of 1*'s...No more comments...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome!!

favorite series is back running again. hope you start publishing regular updates again!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
4/5

Happy that another one of my favourite multi chapter stories is finally continuing. However, have to say that this current arc is getting dull and repetitive. Hope to see a new direction in upcoming chapters. Sex is still erotic as anything on literotica though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot, sexy Singapore story!

ive just read through your entire series and am a huge fan. as a caucasian expat living in Singapore, I can attest to the fact that some of the rich local housewives are total sluts. Maybe ive even slept with the writer's mum before. keep up the great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
you need a story

You need a storyline. Make some drama or something else, but you can't go on like this. The storyline involving the arab sheikhs was a good start, but you could have done more out of it. You should try some character developement as well. Maybe your actors make some bad decisions that have some bad consequences.But you really have to do some kind of storydevelopement. You can take your actors and put them in different context. The same sexual encounters with the same persones in the same location under the same circumstances is awefully boring. And I tell you this, because i really like the premise of your work - the idea of a promiscuous and cheating housewife/milf and her encounters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too bad to comment...

Too bad to comment...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Probably the greatest series on literotica

Fervently looking forward to the next big arc of the story. Erotica wise, this is probably the best written fap material ever. Kudos the the writer for his multi year commitment to this series, keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Brilliant

Read this guy's first illustrated story. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hot story

Hope chapter 21 is coming soon. I really love this series

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous