All Comments on 'Life on Another Planet Ch. 19-22'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
prsstaridprsstaridover 6 years ago
I am loving this story!!!!

I have really enjoyed this story so far. You keep throwing in things so the story does not become repetitive with him going from one girl friend to another and even with those that you have introduced so far, they are very different so that is still interesting.

It's the main story and not Jesse's love life that is keeping me glued to the story. At first I was wondering if they were going to find any living relatives. When they finally tracked down his sister then it was what both of their reactions would be.

Now in this chapter he has gone from three people that know his true story to six and as his boss has said, as the circle increases, so does the chance this will become public knowledge.

When he had that episode at the family diner with the Chin's, and got a headache again I started expecting him to start time jumping again but just enough where there people he knew in this time were still around to see he had not change in say 25 years to prove that his story is true.

Keep up the great work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

It's been great to read the new stories you have been posting lately. All are top-notch, as usual.

Boyd Percy

dropshot67dropshot67over 6 years ago
Love it

Great series, just read them all in one go. Can't wait for the rest of it.

Pappy7Pappy7over 6 years ago
Great storyline and really good writing.

I am, like the other commenters, looking forward to the rest of the series. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

good story add a little email between Jesse and Roberta

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

The great story continues. 5+ stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous