All Comments on 'Life on the Edge of Orgasm Pt. 02'

by Dicknstreet

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
mcncokemcncokealmost 9 years ago
Great Story

Loved every bit of it! I'm a bid cfnm fan and got a good stiff one while reading. can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
gread read

Continue on, this is a great story. Hopefully the family will start to get naked in the home. I'm hoping that his mother will start it off.

maddictmaddictalmost 9 years ago
Damn.

I was hoping for a little more participation from the women, are there anymore women to parade for? Thanks Morgan and Michelle. I really impresed by Morgans bravery to masturbate for herself and her not so little brother. Its nice to know they are aroused to the point of masturbation. Unless were in bed why do women laugh at our erection? I would never laugh at a wonderfully nude woman...

Does this story start in the hospital ? I will look back for a prequill

AWSOME story bro... ? I've been fooled by a writers gender before "*~*" !

lowkeyonelowkeyoneabout 8 years ago
WOW

Excellent. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
glaring inconsistency

Ok. Great story except for one thing. What happened to his dick size!? In the first chapter you said he had a 6 3/4 inch needle dick. Now all the women are gasping in amazement at it! As for the people who want more action/nudity from the women. That's not the fetishes people. Is called CFNM look it up.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosover 6 years ago
Powerful story

Not sure why this pair of chapters has had such an arousing impact. I guess some of the subtle dynamics and expectations building combined with the overt action is working. Looking forward to more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous