All Comments on 'Life on the Edge of Orgasm'

by Dicknstreet

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

please finish this story.

DicknstreetDicknstreetalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Note from the author:

Part 2 is pending approval, and part 3 is in process.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Brilliant!

Excellent work, very much looking forward to the following chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A good fantasy.

I am a male nurse and people seem to think that part of our job is to sexually please them. Please recognise this as great fantasy and don’t try to pressure any hospital staff into this. It is also a fantasy that some hospital staff have, me included, but leave it at just that - a fantasy. My registration is too precious for it to be more than a fantasy although there has been more than one occasion with a female patient that very nearly ended with her having an orgasm by my hands. She did enjoy her bed bath being turned into an all over massage bed bath and when given the option to wash her breasts and between her own legs she asked me to do it since I had done such a good job of cleaning the rest of her. It was a close call. There was some deep breathing and bed shacking from behind the curtain when I left. Will be interested to see where this goes and continue working hard to keep it a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Edging

As a long-time edging fan, and with an old girlfriend who was an expert (even getting off an occasional stranger in public), I loved this story. I'm dashing on to read the rest of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
huh...

I get most of it, but the ball-hammering leads me to want to faceplant the bitch in the street...

Not a fan of cruelty for the sake of cruelty, pretty much made the story 1 star for me, but everybody has their kink.

J

zazrix9zazrix9almost 8 years ago
Hammer of Pleasure

Luv to have her do my balls, purrfuct pleasuring item!!!!!

maddictmaddictalmost 8 years ago
one time at the hospital.....

I was hooked up to the monitor because of a racing heart rate even the slightest excersion caused the alarm to sound. I was able to use the bathroom on my own and used it for its intended purpose. When I exited the nurse was waiting outside and eyeing me strangely and we all know what she was thinking. Of course I wasn't as lucky as mr. Wood.

It was the longest few days of my life with no way to disconnect from this electronic restraint.

Yes their wifi blocked Literotica

*~*,

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story

Great story. The only thing I found a little much was the trip to x-ray. The treatment in the x-ray room could have been arranged but the trip through the hall was a bit much. Random women just don't act like that and it would have been very bad for Martha. The rest though is a great fantasy and I look forward to more.

KodJak22KodJak22almost 2 years ago

Totally enjoyed this story. Without Amy it could have been better to see him in denial for even longer. Would have loved that Rosie & Martha have more power over him and maybe gag him more often.

Wishes aside this story it a masterpiece. Looking forward to the next part.

Thanks for sharing and please keep writing ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous