Life on the Edge of Orgasm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long break, around midnight, Martha and Rosie came in together, stood on either side of the bed, and unbuckled the restraints on my hands. I didn't even notice that my legs were still tied down.

"Okay big boy," Rosie said, "Now it's time...I want to watch you make yourself cum, and I expect to see jism on the ceiling." The ladies thought that was hilarious.

So I started, first with one hand, then the other, then both, but dammit! I still couldn't apply enough pressure! I was stroking away, and it felt great, but my hands were tiring and I wasn't getting anywhere. With all that built up pressure in my balls, you'd think I'd have exploded on contact, but it just wasn't happening.

"It's my hands," I said, "I just can't do it. Please help me." I was really begging, to the great amusement of the ladies. Finally Rosie consented.

She got out that damn reflex hammer. Soon as I saw it, I covered my balls with my hands and begged her not to hammer my balls. She really got a kick out of that. With Martha's help, she re-tied my hands, laughing the whole time. Those ladies were strong, and had no trouble overpowering me in my weakened condition.

She started working me over. I howled in pain.

"This just won't do," said Martha. She reached into the bathroom, pulled out a washcloth, and stuffed it into my mouth. I was in a state of near panic. I tried to cry out for help, but no sound came out.

Rosie moved down to the foot of the bed, got out her tourniquet and used it to tie off my balls, separating them from the rest of my body.

"Now we ready," she said, as she started tapping. Like last time, she wasn't hitting that hard, but it was rapid-fire blows, hitting the same spot repeatedly, first on one side then the other. It hurt a lot, but I swear it very nearly made me cum. She kept it up for several minutes.

Finally she stopped, got out her hand lotion, and started applying it to my cock, which had remained hard as a rock throughout. It felt so good, but my testicles were aching fiercely.

"Dick stays hard, means he can take more of that. Maybe he wants more of it," Rosie said.

I shook my head vigorously, to indicate that I did NOT want more of it. My groans of pain had turned into moans of pleasure with her skillful handling of my cock. Martha took the gag out of my mouth. She just looked at me and smiled. I recognized that smile; it was a smile of victory. With a single look, she was conveying a very clear message. Something along the lines of, "You thought you were so smart, making us play with your little dick all this time; now, you belong to us. It don't matter what you want anymore."

Then she spoke out loud, "Rosie and me are both off the clock now, so we got plenty of time to make you cum."

"As many times as we want to," Rosie added. "And you best keep quiet, else we'll find something to keep you quiet."

I wasn't sure what she meant by "as many times as we want to," but from the look on her face I gathered that they could make me cum more times than I would want to. It was a little past midnight on the clock, and the shift change was at six. Six more hours. I didn't know if I could take it. I'm sure the fear showed on my face.

All this time, Rosie was stroking my cock. Now she started to speed up, but there was so much lotion that there was little friction. As I got close I started to thrust to meet her hand. She loosened her grip when I did that. She was barely making contact, but as aroused as I was, I knew it would be enough if she just kept it up for a couple more seconds. Just as I thought I'd reached the point of no return, she pulled back and left my cock swaying and twitching.

I cried out, "No don't stop now!" They laughed at that.

"You gonna cum tonight, but we decide when and how," said Rosie.

Martha stepped up and started just like she always did, slow steady strokes, stopping just under the rim, driving me to the edge. But this time she wasn't stopping. I couldn't believe it, Martha was going to make me cum! Except of course, she didn't. More laughter. They were really making fun of me.

Rosie started back in, promising, "This time, honey, this time for sure." Just like before, she worked me over with the hammer before starting to stroke. "Oh yes oh yes oh yes," I kept repeating. She increased the speed and tightened up on her grip. The building orgasm was so powerful, I swear I was seeing flashing lights before my eyes. Then she just let go, stepped back, and started laughing. She reached out and squeezed my tender balls; not nearly as hard as she could have, but it still hurt.

Tears came to my eyes. I looked over at Martha, and saw real sympathy in her face, as she reached over and started her slow strokes. I relaxed, knowing that this time, this time it was going to happen.

Ten minutes later Martha was still stroking, varying her speed a little, stopping when I got close to the edge. I wanted to believe, but gave up hope of an orgasm from Martha. "Don't you worry, sweetheart," she said, "I'm going to take real good care of you this time." She sounded so sincere, so compassionate, and I was so close, and I started thrusting into her hand. Every time I did that, she just moved her hand along with my dick, canceling out any effect my movements might have had. It was so frustrating.

Twenty minutes later, she'd been at it for over half an hour, I was totally going crazy, moaning constantly. Another half hour passed. I didn't know she could keep it up for this long. At least a full hour, and for the last half of it, I was edging on nearly every stroke.

Finally she said, "I'm kinda tired, I'm gonna have to rest a minute. You must not need to cum as bad as you made out." I was really weeping now. I needed it so bad. As bad as the teasing was, it was even worse when they stopped. I needed to have something rubbing my cock. I would have humped anything, I was that desperate.

For the rest of the night, they took turns, non-stop teasing for 6 hours with some pretty rough treatment mixed in, whenever Rosie got the urge to do a little hammering. Over and over, they promised to make me cum. They were so convincing, I really believed them about half the time, maybe more. I was crying off and on the whole time. They laughed at my tears. But I was convinced that surely they wouldn't leave me hanging tonight, not after all they put me through.

Suddenly Martha said, "Well, our shift ends in five minutes, we best get cleaned up."

"No, please, please," I was begging like never before, but it was futile. They unshackled my hands and feet, covered me up, and unceremoniously walked out without even saying goodbye.