All Comments on 'Life on the Farm Pt. 05'

by izenrann

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Kyle

If you introduce someone new, make it someone from Kyles past life.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 6 years ago

Honestly I think it would be good to see Kyle meet an old school girl he knew who came to the farm to be a hucow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This story should transition. It's repetitive.

Our bull has transformed from a meek guy to a bull. But now this story should transition to him and a cow or perhaps a woman admin he meets on the farm to make an unprecedented move to life off the farm where he becomes her husband, maybe has is horns and tail removed but still retains his strengths and large cock. He could maintain his need to breed other women by living with two wives, or a wife and multiple women, in a rural setting. His wife understands he's still a bull. She craves his dominance and needs and loves him for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Have Kyle be exposed to something that temporarily turns him into a hucow and he experiences what it is like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Praise & suggestion

First, it's worth mentioning how impressive your work has been coming on a daily basis. Please keep up the solid story work.

As a big fan of impregnation stories, I can't help but notice that your bull has gone five stories on a hucow farm and only explicitly impregnated a cow once. What about combining the previous suggestion of introducing an old acquaintance/friend with having Kyle be the first bull to knock her up?

Best of luck however and wherever you decide to take this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Li Hua's past?

As she's the only one not there by choice, and all we know is that it was embezzlement, I'd be interested in knowing more of her story and why she got the punishment that she did.

But having someone from his past show up (either as a hucow or a human worker) would be interesting, too

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 6 years ago
ideas

Genetic mutations break down, causing hucows to revert to human state,interrupting milk production. Women and bulls taken into labs to research the breakdown.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Perhaps Kyle can go back to the college with a couple of hucows for a career expo.

GhostPlasmaGhostPlasmaover 6 years ago
Breast Expansion

Maybe have a new cow join in. And Kyle watch her grow into a massively breasted hucow. Maybe some even more growth once Kyle knockes her up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I agree with a new hucow, maybe a blond with really big titties? also give him a BIG growth spurt in his genitalia. Keep up the good work, I'm enjoying it a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I would suggest a MILF’y partner. I don’t know if hucows reach menopause but as a romantic idea Kyle could be the one to sure her last child when nobody else’s seed is taking root.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
From the Past

It should be someone from the past like a cousin or something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Where's the farmer's daughters

Maybe have the farmer's daughters come learn the bis while he's hurt or sick or even dead. Then while observing Kyle milk a cow they get some too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Agree with "From the Past"

It was nice to see Sylvie again but I would have preferred someone from his old life, like an old friend he had a crush on or a fellow college student who wouldn't give him the time of day. I'd be cool with a cousin too or family member too. Otherwise nice story. Love the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I think would be great to introduce a new hucow, maybe a family member

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

what if they were to try out a second injection?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great Story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story with Sylvia.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous