Life on the Ranch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Panting for air, I can barely move. "Yes Amanda." I gasp out.

Amanda gets up, causing me to collapse on the floor. She grabs her things and makes her way to the door.

Before she leaves she turns to me. "Well you're at it, why don't you use that computer you're so good with and order some more outfits. Surprise me with something cute. Got it?"

I look up at her in shock. "How am I going to get money to pay for them?"

"I'm sure Steph would be more than willing to buy you some new clothes if you told her how much you love wearing women's clothes." A wicked grin came across Amanda's face. "In fact, that's exactly what you're going to do. It's time you came out of the closet. I'm sure she won't be surprised."

"Please Amanda, don't make me do that. I'll do anything... Anything but that! Please!"

"You're not fooling anyone, you know deep down you want this. Trying to tell me you're no slut when you're covered in both of our cum. It's time to stop lying to everyone, especially yourself. You were born to be my girl." She gives me one last look. "Now clean yourself up, I prefer ya not let all that precious seed go to waste, so make sure it goes where it belongs inside that pretty little mouth of yours." With that she went to her room through our connected bathroom.

I laid there for a what seemed like forever before I finally found the strength to pick myself up. I'm so exhausted. And once again humiliated. I feel like nothing more than a pet dog. Worst than a dog, at least they don't have to endure this abuse. I walk into the bathroom and look into the mirror. I'm completely covered in cum. It's all over my hair, face and shirt. I look at Amanda's closed door, she would never know if I did or didn't eat all of this. Although, there would be hell to pay if she found out I didn't do what she commanded.

I took my finger and swipe up a small bit of cum. Bringing it to my nose, I took a sniff of it. The scent of salty musk takes over my senses. It's not like I've never swallowed cum before. Let's just get this over with. I start to wipe up the cum with my hands and lick it up with my tongue. The saltiness took over my taste buds. Before long I guzzle down all the cum I could. The taste became more tolerable... Actually it didn't taste all that bad. I turn on the faucet and wash out the sperm in my hair, then I dry my hair the best I can. Finally I collapse on my bed and pass out.

*****

How did you like the new chapter? Please comment below what your thoughts were. Don't forget to give it an honest rating.

Love,

Phoenix Cinders.