All Comments on 'Life on the Victorian Farm Ch. 01'

by bah_humbug

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5

Wonderful story, loved it

bah_humbugbah_humbugover 6 years agoAuthor
Feel free to comment

Lit friends, please feel free to comment and give your feedback. This is my first story ever, and I want to improve as I continue to write Bastian and Felicity's story. The next chapter will see Bastian taking up more responsibility around the farm.

xo

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

Well done my new best author. Please continue. I was however a bit sad that he didn't spank her. Discipline coming soon. I hope. I like the beginning of their relationship and the dynamics between them. Looking forward to seeing more.

bah_humbugbah_humbugover 6 years agoAuthor
New chapter coming in a week!

Hey Lit readers, I am done with the next chapter of this story, adding a few finishing touches. See you in a few days.

xoxo

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 6 years ago

Aaaaah...teeth! Aaooowww.no.no.no.no. Dislodge yourself and move to the Horror section, there's people who would like the non-con category to remain safe. Aaooow. Come here and chomp on nipples and stuff. I just yesterday cured my boyfriend from gnawing on my anatomy (biter, that one) and what if he now goes and reads your story? Horrors.

Since I read it, and enjoyed it immensely (despite the mastication details), you are due a thank you. So - thank you for a lovely story. Looking forward to what's coming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous